Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i m feeling more for shan rather than khanak becoz ek to abhi bechara gum mein hai yeh soch ke uski bholibhali biwi ne use cheat kiya, and jab use apni galti ka ehsaas hoga, to dhulwadi jayega and wahan uski aur bhi band bajegi and aisi bajegi ki sau janam tak khud ki biwi pe to kya padosi ki biwi pe bhi shaq nahi karega

-poor baby shan😭
Edited by sweetsute - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@smitha

hey! lol! really sorry but today i couldn't take my eyes off khanak! today was her day! i think you'll also admmit this much!😆

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zennnn

@smitha

hey! lol! really sorry but today i couldn't take my eyes off khanak! today was her day! i think you'll also admmit this much!😆

i agree... my heart totally went for her
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Vats,just cos u said,i went to watch Shantanu's expression when he said let's play lol.Very good!And his clenching jaw,his eyes 😳

haila!😲 I am honoured😆😆 

P.S. SRS cant read ppls faces and we cant read their minds....if they have one that is
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zenn,Shantanu's appeal was physical lol,jaw and clenching and all.Khanak was good in he trusts me and he doesn't trust me scene and in the end and esp the pre cap!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Khanak has owned the last few episodes!! Hats off to YM!!!

Shaan…love his jaw clenching and mouth straight and angry face.. it is more adorable than the awesome pretty romantic face he has.. Bless him!!!

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@all

waisay seriously guys, KT and YM should get an ITA already. if they don't deserve it, i don't know who does!👏

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zennnn

@all

waisay seriously guys, KT and YM should get an ITA already. if they don't deserve it, i don't know who does!👏

Actually!! This year they deserve it big time!!  
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsute

i m feeling more for shan rather than khanak becoz ek to abhi bechara gum mein hai yeh soch ke uski bholibhali biwi ne use cheat kiya, and jab use apni galti ka ehsaas hoga, to dhulwadi jayega and wahan uski aur bhi band bajegi and aisi bajegi ki sau janam tak khud ki biwi pe to kya padosi ki biwi pe bhi shaq nahi karega

-poor baby shan😭

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aur wo bhi dhulwadi estyle
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As far as i know some awards are reserved for only those who cry , cry and only cry , not those who act actually....so u all can decide............................no offence to anyone