Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #30~ (Page 3)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Thanks PK' really appreciate it hun!!!

Ok I have few comments in general.

@Mother son relationship (Khanak Sunny)

I think you girls are taking it literally' if we read between the lines.. all the CV;s are trying to portray is that Sunny respects Khanak.. and would never look at her anyother way.. this is going to come in play later on.. when Sunny talks with Shaan ..when he is making him understand how much Khanak's life revolved around SHaan's love.

@Shaan's character..

Dudes where is it getting tarnished?? I don't get it.. or may be I am not seeing it..

He is a dude.. he has seen the MMS.. he has seen Sunny climbing over the balcony.. and kiss Khanak's hands (which was weird I will not defend!) .. so isn't it natural for him to feel the way he is??? Phssstt I would throw a fit.. (but that is me' lol)

Anywho'. I see a bright lining to this dark cloud.. all this is going to come out in the long run..

I don't think this will be dragged.. but there has to be one day they show where the husband and wife are bothered about what is happened and they hash it out..

I really look forward to this week.. seems much better than the few weeks of rubbish we got' IMO.. please don't feel like you have to agree.. LOL.. Chaloo over and out.. i have work to do.. Lovz!!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 31 January 2011 at 10:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2wel1111IFsKhanaktofeeeesYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Seriously speaking ... Monday first time filler laga mujhe .... Atleast they could started off with the confrontation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed something more was reqd for Shaan to doubt her ....so they added the Sunny scene ... But Stillll .... They could have wrapped that up without BIN TERE sequence ......

Hope Rahul confesses at the party .... Instead of Boxing !!!!!

They could have avoided rahul's same ole same old dialogues and scenes and his gym too and started off with Khanak and Sunny,Shantanu and Khanak and their confrontation.

Why do I feel there would be no confrontation but she just leaves cos he doesn't trust her?

Yes even i feeel the same ... There wont be any confrontation ... She leaves coz him not trusting her ... 
Shaan leaving for the party without her is really painful ...Poor gurl she was all dressed up for him !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111NinjaInPyjamaskubare

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@ smitha  even i feel the same.... shaan comes home after the party after knowing the truth and bang sh e s gone... but who ll explain the balcony incident

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-kubare

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
one good thing guys, Rahul has finaly paid his eletricity billsLOLLOLLOL, he switched on the light in the room for 1st time, par ye banda hamesa exercise kyun karta hai yaarConfusedConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111-YasharanArshi-tvrasikaOlicityFanYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123kubare-Veena-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i really enjoyed 2days epi n can feel shaans pain.and the tension hez going thru.n precap yahsu is awsme.cvs r doing gr8 job.i think rahul will tell evrythng 2 shaan n d party....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

CryCryCryCrycnt believe wat happened in todays epii..by evn gettin a warning frm priya too...!!cryin..crying....CryCry

i actually closed my eyes..wen shaan saw sunny n khanak together in d balcony..Ouch

umm...if rahul will tell abt all d truth in d party...thn khanak will leave d house..without hvng a conversation wid shaan..??i hope it ll happen soon...,soon khanak will reach 2 dhulwadi...thr d asli romance begins..EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by shamasallfav - 31 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Confrontation in Dhulwadi.. will be awesomeeeee... because by then Shaan really knows what all has happened!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2wel1111IFsKhanak-Ray-YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Dear shalini
please have patience yaar
   Without storong foundation for Khanak leaving th DHulwadi episodes where khanak gives a toguh time to shaan wont be interesting at all..Big smile

It was not a filler..

It shows how khaank is expecting shaan to trust her and due to coincidence becomes a victim of his strong suspicion again I dont think it is a filler episode. 

YM was very good...shaan no smile even for a sec...LOLLOLLOL

Ya I know that .. There has to be a strong reason for Khanak leaving dhulwadi ... Sunny visiting Khanak was needed & Shaan seeing them ... bUt tat MOTHERLY KISS was OTT !!!! ...

I was like ... This is just toooo FILMY ... hhahahahahahahahaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Go to top