Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KrazyKooler

vote for ajit.he trust manav to be good man so much.and he first to say manav has brain👏

Holy cow! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very good Thanee. Loved the review .

You are right Dharmesh is horrible .I hated him so much today ...Vaishali should drag him to court ..but with the baby this situation is a little more complicated now , still she should take him to court .

I am happy you gave vote to Manav .
But Thanee, do you really think if the business doesn't work , Ajit  is going to lose his head ......

Oh God, I hate the thought ...
Manav betetr go a good job , he better not mess up this time  otherwise he will most definitely be strangled .....

Thanee....there is no news on Jaywant , Such a long tiem he has not come .I hope he doesn't find out about manav's business or else maybe he will make trouble ....😲

Hi guruji....

Yes its was difficult for me to choose..one...both deserve...

For Ajit....I think If they will be in trouble for their business...Ajit will be first in trouble..cause he guarantied...problem Ajit will have first then Manav. can even be police and court problem...Oh my god hope not....
Its Ajit relation...who lend them the money....can we trust him???
Lot's question in suspence.......

Yes Guruji....no news on Jaywant???He is preparing   to make a Dek dana Dan entry...
trouble them in their business....my god no😲

For now let's concentrate..for what will happen ..first...
Bye guriji...have a nice day...
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
voted for ajit . he is the only one helping Manav to fulfill his dreams of making archan's sapna pura.