pia u selfish person - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
jst chill guyz.......... she's in the state of shock rite now.......... give her some time....... 😊
It seems like these fans were just waiting for one particular weak point of piya! They were actually waiting for piya to do something against thier wishes so that they can beat her up n bash her!!

Plz maintain the decorum of the forum and avoid using abusive language!!

Modz plz close this topic and warn the member regarding rules!

Ammara
piya risked her life in fire
piya was doing it for abhay so he gets out fo his shell and has some1 to confide in and share his pain
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
wait if in real lfie you fell in love with someone like that and saw their real frightening form won't you be scared of them? its so natural to be scared.
i get it that ur pissed off with pia...many of us here r shocked by her reaction me includedπŸ˜• but i really think u shud refrain from using such derogatory terms or any kinda swear words on any charecter of d show......pls keep in mind d sentiments of others here n pls express ur opinions in a milder non derogatory way..πŸ˜’
Piya for the first time deserves to be bashed.I mean how can she forget that she is alive today because of Abhay who healed her.Abhay is right she can never be Maithli,Maithli truly loved Abhay and he loved her back Piya is just some stupid teenager who is suffering from a disease suffered by all teenagers called hormonal imbalance which has caused this stupid obsession of her for Abhay.She should go back to Kabir.He is perfect for her as he too has the same hormonal imbalance.
Pls reply if this reply is right or wrong.
1. You can't bash characters, its against rules, specially the word you used isn't appropriate. πŸ˜Š

2. She's human, its how a human would react after a big shock. She needs time to accept Abhay's reality, its not like one sees a vampire everyday! πŸ˜Š 
yes piya is been selfish because guyz abhay was with her when ever she needed him !! And she was the one who wanted to know about his truth so this is his truth !!! But now she is calling him DARINDA how rude of her !!!! πŸ˜‘ He was every time by her side when were she needed him so why is she is behaving like a ******** !!!!