Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay is a vampire but Pia is human! (Page 5)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
First off
Piya suspected Abhay was a vampire when she used Silver to out him then WHY is she being such a loopy girl? Either U want the truth or U don't? She wasn't shocked then doing research on vampires and now she see's Abhay's true form and that he really is a vampire so now she's a scared little rabbit. Human or non human seriously get with the programme love.
If she didn't suspect being a vamp then i'd have been a little understanding as it would shock any sane person but Piya had an inkling before.

I'm not bashing PIYA just the creatives/writers of the show. Its them that have portrayed PIYA In such light.

Darinda was uncalled for as the same monster save her life time after time but when all things die down PIYA will come to see Abhay as the boy she fell in love with and not the monster

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9anshra-CandyFloss-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

First off
Piya suspected Abhay was a vampire when she used Silver to out him then WHY is she being such a loopy girl? Either U want the truth or U don't? She wasn't shocked then doing research on vampires and now she see's Abhay's true form and that he really is a vampire so now she's a scared little rabbit. Human or non human seriously get with the programme love.
If she didn't suspect being a vamp then i'd have been a little understanding as it would shock any sane person but Piya had an inkling before.

I'm not bashing PIYA just the creatives/writers of the show. Its them that have portrayed PIYA In such light.

Darinda was uncalled for as the same monster save her life time after time but when all things die down PIYA will come to see Abhay as the boy she fell in love with and not the monster

You see a pic of a tiger, do you get scared? You see a live tiger in front of you, no cage, no barrier. Do you get scared?? Enough said!
Thanks for your replySmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.kaushiki9-Doppelganger-

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

First off

Aysha I agree with u to a certain extent I mean Piya is the one who wanted to know the truth about Abhay so she could help him to get over his past and move on and plus she was doing research on vampires as u said so she did have some time to prepare herself for all this but then on the other hand after seeing his true form the shock was justified but she was probably somewhere not prepared to find out that what she had thought would turn out to be true which is why she is reacting the way that she is and plus finding out that the guy ur in love with is a vampire will take sometime for her to comprehend and yeah I also felt that the darinda comment was a bit harsh but then again when your sacred, confused and in the type of state that piya is in u say things without thinking sometimes.

Tashu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9.Jane..

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I really loved your post yaar...ClapThumbs UpIt echos my sentiments loud and clear...also let us not be judgmental after watching a one minute clip....as i have again and again mentioned in the posts related to this topic that love will conquer...no relationship is without ups and downs....they strengthen the bond and such bonds last till eternity....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You see a pic of a tiger, do you get scared? You see a live tiger in front of you, no cage, no barrier. Do you get scared?? Enough said!

wow u explained it quite well 
she is human and that to 17
still in her teens
first was sad but now i very well understand but i wasnt like angry but sad for abhay
but one thing is sure
piya ko abhya ko wapis paane ke liye bahut zyada papad belne padengeLOL

Edited by sushups - 31 January 2011 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

I really loved your post yaar...ClapThumbs UpIt echos my sentiments loud and clear...also let us not be judgmental after watching a one minute clip....as i have again and again mentioned in the posts related to this topic that love will conquer...no relationship is without ups and downs....they strengthen the bond and such bonds last till eternity....

Aww!! Thank you so much!! Yes, that's exactly what I meant. People in this forum have a tendency to get judgmental, specially for Pia and Kabir, so I was trying to calm them down and I'm happy that it worked to some extent. We can't blame their thinking, that was my first reaction, too, but we have to look at the flipside as well and see things from her PoV. It's important. We can't always see stuff from Abhay's PoV. That's simply NOT done and it's so unfair! I"m not saying don't sympathise with Abhay, don't feel sorry for him, but then, don't blame Pia for no reason and no fault of hers! Thanks for your replySmile

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 January 2011 at 11:57am
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Super Kool

Aww!! Thank you so much!! Yes, that's exactly what I meant. People in this forum have a tendency to get judgmental, specially for Pia and Kabir, so I was trying to calm them down and I'm happy that it worked to some extent. We can't blame their thinking, that was my first reaction, too, but we have to look at the flipside as well and see things from her PoV. It's important. We can't always see stuff from Abhay's PoV. That's simply NOT done and it's so unfair! I"m not saying don't sympathise with Abhay, don't feel sorry for him, but then, don't blame Pia for no reason and no fault of hers! Thanks for your replySmile

yup...let us be positive.....let the episode unfold....Nice to read a positive post...Clap

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

wow u explained it quite well 
she is human and that to 17
still in her teens
first was sad but now i very well understand but i wasnt like angry but sad for abhay
but one thing is sure
piya ko abhya ko wapis paane ke liye bahut zyada papad belne padengeLOL

Thanks a lot. When I think from Abhay's PoV, I'm still sad. His worst fears came true that Pia will not accept his true form. In fact, I feel like crying whenever I visualise what Abhay will feel after this reaction of PiaCry In fact, I was about to make a post sympathising Abhay but then, everyone already got Abhay's PoV. It was important to explain Pia's PoV. We can't blame her and judge her till she comes back in her senses. Believe me, if she refuses to accept Abhay after she's over her shock, I'll be the first one to whack her!

sushups

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index