Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay raichand meet me or free me!!! (Page 4)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Piya will come out of her shell shocked stance and embrace Abhay. Though its a surprise how hard she's taken the news of him being a vamp as she already had suspicions of him since way back to the silver phase when she was obsessed with outing Abhay

ya will defo hug abhay when she cums out of d shock nd moreover she jst had a suspicion about abhay being a vampire nd cudn't believe when she saw it............so when she saw d monster form of abhay she reacted like a teenager wud

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Chakku dear yeh abhiya fever toh bahot zyada problem create kar raha hai....Heartaur darling abhay gave a splendid performance....he is soooooo drool worthy......special mention about chand-this guy is really smart....deserves to be the head of raichand family......Thumbs Upbechara abhay 24/7 duty rehti hai pia ko bachane ki.....ROFL

waiting for revelation episode....Smilehuge expectations and i am very excited.....Day Dreaming

i knw dis fever is incurable nowLOLOuch.........nd chandu is definitely hawttEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
me too waiting for today's epi............i cudn't concentrate in skul alsoLOL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ohhh goooood why is Abhay so caring, protective, lovely, cute... ????Day Dreaming
Soooo sad how he was running... my cutie Abhay madly in love... bechara... Cry
Come on my sweetie don't say that... he is a monster but a cuty, lovely and caring monster. Cry
Ohhh my angel as alsways he was.... hmmmmmmm.... yummy... LOLROFL

Chakku darling is there any mental asylum for Abhiya fever, desease... whatever it is ??? If not we should open one right now. 
It really sucks... WackoWackoWacko

literally..............abhay is a monster but a cutie pie on d same tym.............nd i don't think dere is any hospital open for curing abhiya disease b'coz dey like to make ppl madLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index