Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

ShaNak new love story updated part 52 on page 99 (Page 68)

_sweet_ Senior Member
_sweet_
_sweet_

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Hey shiksha...
m new here n i always read ur ff...i like ur story...awsome
plz cnw...n update soon:-)

love,sonal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shiksha_03

AzaraA Senior Member
AzaraA
AzaraA

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
lovely yar shiksha awesome ...i have read all he parts which i missed lovely going dear luv the last part that was so romantic :)

keep updating and his for the regular pm's

luv zara

Edited by AzaraA - 01 May 2011 at 6:06pm
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
nice1.plz cont soon...
shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@ saaz- thanks a lot saaz & it s realy a big honor for me if such wonderful writers like u tel me dt i write well n also dt i cud bring in some touch f d golden rbo so thanks a lot & yeah i knw dt golden rbo s vry close 2 every1's heart here

@ dishbhan- thank you

@  RB81- thanks a lot ramani

@ roshni- thank you roshni

@ angel_9- thanks a lot angel

@ purvi- thank you purvi

@ loveshanak- thanks a lot rupali n i m glad dt my story hs gripped u bt ur story does nt leave my mind only so pls update ur next part soon

@ k.krithika- thanks a lot krithika

@ _sweetshona- hi sonal & thanks for reading my update & i cn assure u dt u r going 2 love dis forum

@ AzaraA- thanks a lot zara & pls continue ur ff also soon

thanks to all those who pressed like

sonalishahmitraraajakiwuminnu345rockingnehaloveshanakAzaraApurvi08k.krithikadishbhanRB81sweetsuteangel_9saaazpriya_cool_123

ok ppl d next part is coming up so hve fun reading it

Edited by shiksha_03 - 02 May 2011 at 9:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.angel_9purvi08RB81destinylove

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

ok guys some dialogues in dis part r frm rbo itself n i dint feel lyk changing d dialogues f dt scene (u'll get 2 knw vich scene i m talking abt after d update) so i hpe u enjoy it

Part 40

Shaan saw that she had turned totally red & smiled & decided to tease her a little & said:- waise khanak

Khanak was not able to react to anything after all that happened & so she could just manage to say:- hmm

Shaan:- tum blush karte hue aur bhi sundar aur sexy lagti ho

The way he said this & the huskiness in his voice  made her blush more & she understood that he was teasing her & so she said:- shaan please ab bas bhi karo

Shaan:- awww my khanak

They both talked for some time & they didn't realize when they slept.

In the morning

Khanak woke up before shaan because of the sun rays coming in & she looked up & saw shaan near her. She was resting her head on his arms & he had held her protectively from her waist & had pulled her closer & she dint realize when while sleeping both of them landed so close to each other.

Khanak:- thank you bhagwan ji…………..aaj aapke wajah se mujhe mera pyaar mil gaya………………..mera sacha pyaar

While saying this she looked at shaan who was looking like a baby while sleeping & she felt that she should not wake him up from his sleep because she dint feel like waking him up because he was looking very cute while sleeping.

She tried getting up but fell down on shaan's chest due to strong pull on her waist & khanak landed on top of shaan & now both her hands were on shaan's chest & shaan had held her by her waist.

Khanak:- hawww……………………..shaan tum jag rahe the

Shaan:- jag raha nahi tha……………………..jag gaya…………………………..after all tum itni zor zor se baatein kar rahi thi

Khanak:- main kahan zor se baat kar rahi thi………………………..maine toh dheere se hi bola tha………………….lagta hai tumhare kaan bahut tez ho gaye hai

Shaan:- acha mere kaan bilkul theek hai aur jahaan tak tumhare baat karne ki baat aayi………………………toh khanak baatein toh door ki baat hai……………….he pulled her closer & with an intense expression said:- tum agar saans bhi lo gi  na tab bhi mujhe pata chal jaayega

He pulled her closer & held her tight

Khanak:- aur agar tum itni zor se pakdoge toh saans lena bhi mushkil ho jaayega

Shaan:- yeh toh sirf tum jis tarah se bol rahi ho usi se lag raha hai……………he pulled her closer & said:- par sach toh yeh hi hai ki tumhara dil keh raha hai ki tumhe iss tarah mere saath bahut achcha lag raha hai

Khanak smiled & said:- dekha maine kaha tha na ki tumhare kaan kuch zyaada hi tez ho gaye hai……………………kyunki mera dil kuch kehta nahi sirf dhadakta hai, she said while adjusting herself on him

Shaan:- achcha toh phir soch lo 5 minutes mein galat prove kar dunga

Khanak:- toh phir theek hai main bhi dekhti hoon ki tum mujhe aise 5 minutes mein kaise galat prove kar doge

Shaan said:- ok jaisa tum chaho

He pulled her closer & now they were very close to each other & their eyes were locked to each other & now their lips were barely an inch away.

Both of them were totally lost in each other's eyes & then shaan said:- chaho toh ghadi dekh lo khanak……………………….paanch minute se upar ho gaya hoga.

Khanak blushed & tried to get up but he pulled her back from her wrist & now he was top of her & both his hands were on both sides of her face & both of them looked into each other's eyes & shaan moved his face closer to her face & brought his lips near her lips

But once again luck was not on their side & all thanks to again the ringing of the phone they could not kiss & shaan made a face & then stood up & answered d call. Shaan hadn't seen the number before picking it up

Shaan:- hello

Sunil:- shaan kahan ho tum, sunil said very nervous & angrily

Shaan:- relax dad woh actually humari gaadi kharab ho gayi thi raaste mein aur ab hum jungle mein phasein hain bt dnt worry hum rasta dhoondh lenge

Sunil:- kya par tum aur khanak theek toh ho na

Shaan:- haan dad main aur , he then looked at khanak & said:- main aur khanak bilkul theek hai………………….aap humari chinta mat ki jiye

Sunil:- chalo thank god tum dono theek ho & after listening that both of them were fine sunil felt relieved n nw he ws calmed & said:- par beta ek baar phone toh kar lete…………………….humne poori raat tumhara phone try kiya par unavaliable aa raha tha aur khanak ka phone switched off aa raha that oh hum toh bahut ghabra gaye the

Shaan:- oh actually dad khanak ke phone ki battery down ho gayi thi isiliye shayad bandh ho gaya aur mere phone mein network nahi aa raha tha par ab sab theek hai toh aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye

Sunil:- theek hai beta hum thodi der mein phone karte hai

Shaan:- ji dad

Shaan kept the phone down & then turned to khanak

Shaan:- woh dad bahut pareshan ho rahe the

Khanak:- haan woh toh honge hi after all agar bache itni der tak ghar na lautein toh maa baap ko toh chinta hoti hi hai na……………………parents hote hi hai itne caring aur tum bahut lucky ho shaan

Khanak was dreaming about her parents & her face went in a dreamy mode but became very sad & shaan sensed that she was remembering her parents & he understood that right now she doesent need anything else except for someone's assurance of being with her forever & he knew that someone was him & she needed his assurance of being with her forever & he went near her & hugged her & she responded to the hug & he assured her that he will never leave her side & will be with her forever.

Shaan:- khanak lucky main nahi hoon…………………..lucky hum dono hain kyunki mere parents tumhare bhi toh parents hai toh lucky hum dono hai ok

Khanak broke from the hug & smiled looking at him & said:- ab chalein nahi toh mere mom dad gussa ho jaayenge

Shaan smiled at the way she said mere mom dad & said:- ok chalo

They walked for some time & then finally shaan found the way & said:- finally khanak woh dekho raasta mil gaya

They went back on the road & shaan said:- oh shit

Khanak:- ab kya hua

Shaan:- hum ghar jaayenge kaise…………………………car toh kharab hai

Khanak:- oh no ab kya karein

Shaan:- dekh te hai kisike aane ka wait karna padega…………………….paani chaiye hoga car theek karne ke liye

Khanak & shaan waited for around 5 minutes after which khanak saw a car & almost shouted:- shaan woh dekho ek car aa rahi hai

Shaan:- its ok khanak agar tum thoda dheere se bolti tab bhi mujhe sun jaata main behra nahi hoon

Khanak:- oh sorry

Shaan stopped the car & said:- woh actually humein thodi help ki zaroorat thi

There was a sardar & very sweet, kind & helpful man in the car & he said:- bolo ji kaise help kar sakta hoon main aapki

Shaan:- ji humein thoda sa paani chaiye tha…………………..woh kya hai humari gaadi ka engine kharab ho gaya hai toh thoda paani milega please

Person:- haan zaroor lo na

He handed him a bottle of water which he had kept for his car if he faces any problem & shaan took the bottle & said:- thank you

Person:- oh your welcome ji…………………….waise bura na maano toh aapse ek baat bolun

Shaan:- ji boliye

Person:- aap dono ki na Jodi bahut changi hai…………………………aur bhagwaan karein aapki jodi salaamat rahe

Shaan looked at khanak who had started looking down & blushing & then looked back at the person in the car & said:- thank you

Person:- ab main chalta hoon

Shaan smiled & that person went & the car was now fine & both of them also went home.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajakiwu_sweet_minnu345AzaraAkhush1432k.krithika.Rupali.angel_9dishbhanDiehardYMfanpurvi08RB81destinylove-Manita-adventure_gurltogepe30shanakyasharan

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
That was a sweet mushy part...loved it...kind of relived that Shanak scene...haaye..thank you...
But the car got fine and they went home...would have liked them to be in the cottage for some more timeWinkLOL
anyways...nice part...Thumbs Up.continue soon...

shiksha_03

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hey shiksha 
awesome update...
loved it...
shanak umm... adorable loved them...
lovely cottage part...
continue soon...
&
thanks for the PM

shiksha_03

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hei shiksha,
that was a nice part..i could identify the dialogues..that was very apt to the situation here..shaan is pulling khanak's legs too much yaar..wish khanak to comes to her naughty mode n does that soon to him..coz she has cried a lot n was unsure of her love..now as aal izz well i want khanak also to play pranks on him..continue soon..

shiksha_03

Go to top