India-Forums

Is Dharmesh helping Geeta? (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cara.sanghvi

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yes, yes, they BOTH are helping, and she is taking all the credit. I don't understand her purpose if she's not choreographing they should make Minnie or Dharmesh the judges. (Don't get me wrong, I do like Geeta Ma, but it's not fair to Dharmesh or Minnie.)
I completely agree.

Dharmesh or Minnie wuld have been far more better judges then Geeta. And ur right, if she's nt even choreographing why is she competing? It is not fair to her assistants and that she gets all the credit and they do not even get a thank you. I think I would respect Geeta more if she said, "I couldn't have done this without my assistants." She doesn't even have to say the names if she doesnt but come on, some credit please.

@underlined: exactly!!! 
It looks ridiculous of her to be jumping when the whole nation (who watch the show) know it is not her choreography.

desigirl123 Groupbie
desigirl123
desigirl123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I think he's definitely helping her. Does she think the viewers are stupid?! How can someone's choreography drastically change so much since the last seasons without someone else being involved..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Definitely. U can see so many Dharmesh's signature moves in the choreography. 
joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

He is helping her. It's actually obvious that he choreographed the robotic lavani....it also had his signature step in it at 2:24 min. in youtube

But he is her assistant and I remember her thanking Mini in season 1 in Geeta special so I am sure she will also thank them both at some point or another. As I wrote in earlier seasons all these masters have helpers and assistants, so did Remo and Terrence in previous seasons as it is impossible that 1 person can be at so many different places and look after each and every step being done well.
It works the same everywhere even in bollywood at the end of the day Farah khan or Saroj Khan were the only1 to get credits though they had loads of assistants helping her out. As it took Geeta or REmo to make a Name for themselves and at the mean time they were assisting and learning the same is with dharmesh...he knows nothing abt bwood so he is now in the learning process....
Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Its ok for me even if 100 assistants are working for Geeta in DID. I have nothing to say if she prefer to not mention her assistants name. But my point is that... actually what pisses me off  is her "I know everything...I know everything" kinda faceConfusedOuch... thats disgustingDead

Its really unacceptable if someone who don't know contemporary is actually teaching the difference between contemporary & freestyle...and that to a contemporary masterDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Noor_Ul_AinRapier

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
He is not helping her, he is doing her work. You could replace her with him.
cara.sanghvi Newbie
cara.sanghvi
cara.sanghvi

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyce_k

He is helping her. It's actually obvious that he choreographed the robotic lavani....it also had his signature step in it at 2:24 min. in youtube

But he is her assistant and I remember her thanking Mini in season 1 in Geeta special so I am sure she will also thank them both at some point or another. As I wrote in earlier seasons all these masters have helpers and assistants, so did Remo and Terrence in previous seasons as it is impossible that 1 person can be at so many different places and look after each and every step being done well.
It works the same everywhere even in bollywood at the end of the day Farah khan or Saroj Khan were the only1 to get credits though they had loads of assistants helping her out. As it took Geeta or REmo to make a Name for themselves and at the mean time they were assisting and learning the same is with dharmesh...he knows nothing abt bwood so he is now in the learning process....
I completely agree that everyone has assistants like Geeta, Remo, Terrence, etc. But what I do not agree with is that the assistant coming up with the whole choreography. The Robot-Lavani dance seemeed as if Dharmesh choreographed the whole thing while GEETA was assisting. Geeta is the choreographer for this season, she should choreograph 2/3 of the performance and take ideas from her assistants and then choreograph the 1/3. That is why assistants are there; to give ideas. I do not even see a jhalak of Geeta this season. I just see the expression, "I'm so going to win this season." I hate that proudy, arrogant expressions.

In Remo's and Terrence's choreography, we could see/ feel that Terence or Remo have choreographed because it was their style. Their assistants probably have them a few ideas but I am pretty sure Remo and Terrence made the choreography their own work and style.

Noor_Ul_Ain

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
found this pic...guess who's in it =)

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs059.snc6/168967_187584914596333_100000344778450_552683_6222035_n.jpg

okkk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index