Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC's BREAKS...........prob for show??? (Page 3)

dailysoap0510 Groupbie
dailysoap0510
dailysoap0510

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nice post and u have written the same thing that i was thinking. I too feel of late he is taking things for granted . especially his stardom. he should know it took him a lot of effort to come to this point and to loose it it will take only a minute.
I hope he realises it

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

How is it GC's fault when his leaves are pre planned and PH still doesnt come up with an adequate bank? and his leaves are pre planned bcos he is under a contract ... he cant just go on a vacation without prior notice (isnt it the way in any work organization? i dont think its any different in entertainment industry)

blame the channel and PH for being so bad at resource management LOL and i will blame channel in Feb as well .... i have been hearing about February wedding for ages now .. if they still give us shoddy work than its PH at fault and not the actors.

Well partly it is PH's fault but GC does knw tht it is a daily show...................they shoot on the same day as the epi is aired........Im not saying it is GC's fault (gawd.........my hands r hurting writing dis ova n ova againLOL.......).....I bet PH do listen to him coz he is so famous n if he leaves then its bad for the show.............And im not saying he doesnt give notice.....but how many breaks yaar......we fans do want to c him with geet...thts wat we watch it for
-enchanted- IF-Dazzler
-enchanted-
-enchanted-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishtiShona

Firstly I am really happy that Gurmeet and Debina r tying the knot...hope they lead a happy lyf 2getherSmile..........(even though being a GURTIAN...thoda sa dard huaBroken Heart.....)......Anyhoo coming back to the topic......

Rate at which GC is taking breaks and the amount of tyms we have to see BD is really annoying.....yaar aisa chalta rahega toh phir serial to gayi kam se....................

I AM NOT BASHING GC....(I will neva think to do tht.....really luv his acting and esp him as a personEmbarrassed)....but for the future I saying this..................

Some questions arise in my mind....that is he taking advantage of the stardom and fame we us fans have given him? Is he taking it for granted? I mean as fans we want to see our STARStar acting with Geet coz we r all MAANETIANS...............but him  taking so many breaks will sumhow affect him in the future.......

Also pple who are anti GCAngry will take advantage of this situation and will question on his professionalism............I mean c'mon it will be justifiable. He shud take breaks a few months later.....I mean when he was ill it was a different matter but since a few days we only get to see him for 1 week n then rest of 2 wks he is gone n we see BDAngry

This is my POV.....all other comments r welcumSmile

I dont think he is taking too many breaks or being unprofessional. Last week there was some problem with schedule due to which GC and DD couldnt shoot together even though both of them were shooting,  as stated in many posts. If you see GC was missing only in Saturday's episode. And whole cast & crew was given a break ,not only GC. About marriage, well it was decided much before. If Geet goes on for 2 yrs, can he postpone marriage for 2 yrs? No one knows how long a show  will run. Actors cant stop their personal lives for their work. About 2 wks off. I dont think he would take that much leave. And whatever leave he takes,I am sure CVs would manage with bank shoots or some other way. I dont think  that we see him just for 1 week and BDs for two weeks. Give him some credit. He is not committing some crime by getting married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shah

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
agree with you ...
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Well partly it is PH's fault but GC does knw tht it is a daily show...................they shoot on the same day as the epi is aired........Im not saying it is GC's fault (gawd.........my hands r hurting writing dis ova n ova againLOL.......).....I bet PH do listen to him coz he is so famous n if he leaves then its bad for the show.............And im not saying he doesnt give notice.....but how many breaks yaar......we fans do want to c him with geet...thts wat we watch it for
\

He took 4 days off in Dec - it was planned bcos he mentioned it in his TT interview in Oct ... and DD took a week long break ...than we had the marriage schedule where both GC and DD worked even on Sundays .. so both are entitled to a break bcos they didnt get their weekly days of then .. he took it now .. (and btw he ws only on break from GHSP - he was still practicing for the valentines thing ... TB article mistakenly mentioned his Goa holiday of Dec LOL)
again PH had no problems with it .... in fact they were at fault for the BD fiasco last week bcos BDs were used for all the actors and not just GC .....so all of them were on a break and not just one actor ......if they hadnt messed up the schedule ( i read this in forum itself that they messed up the schedule - ) than we wd only have to endure one MSK less episode which was on Saturday ...

coming to his wedding ... again we have been hearing about it for months so again its pre planned so PH had plenty of time to work around it ... and i m sure he will give them banks ... and yaar all other channels create banks of at least 2-3 episodes .. some for the whole week ... its only star one shows with this bemari of not creating banks ...... GC was enough of a sport to come back to shoot when he was ill (remember the malaria episode) if PH still hasnt learned its lesson of creating banks after that and than what can actors do? Anyway if GC is taking breaks now than i guess he wont be able to take long breaks later ... he has probably used up all of his leaves .. DD i guess has been saving hers ... so it may seem like too many breaks but when u think about it .. it has only been a 3-4 breaks after 8-9-10 months of work .....

i really dont wish to name other shows but there have been instances of BDs for a whole month ion some shows .. and SRs with body doubles in others .... we have been luckier in that sense LOL

EDIT
Jeez .. i cant believe i wrote this much ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Arwen... - 31 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puthiMadz

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

\

He took 4 days off in Dec - it was planned bcos he mentioned it in his TT interview in Oct ... and DD took a week long break ...than we had the marriage schedule where both GC and DD worked even on Sundays .. so both are entitled to a break bcos they didnt get their weekly days of then .. he took it now .. (and btw he ws only on break from GHSP - he was still practicing for the valentines thing ... TB article mistakenly mentioned his Goa holiday of Dec LOL)
again PH had no problems with it .... in fact they were at fault for the BD fiasco last week bcos BDs were used for all the actors and not just GC .....so all of them were on a break and not just one actor ......if they hadnt messed up the schedule ( i read this in forum itself that they messed up the schedule - ) than we wd only have to endure one MSK less episode which was on Saturday ...

coming to his wedding ... again we have been hearing about it for months so again its pre planned so PH had plenty of time to work around it ... and i m sure he will give them banks ... and yaar all other channels create banks of at least 2-3 episodes .. some for the whole week ... its only star one shows with this bemari of not creating banks ...... GC was enough of a sport to come back to shoot when he was ill (remember the malaria episode) if PH still hasnt learned its lesson of creating banks after that and than what can actors do? Anyway if GC is taking breaks now than i guess he wont be able to take long breaks later ... he has probably used up all of his leaves .. DD i guess has been saving hers ... so it may seem like too many breaks but when u think about it .. it has only been a 3-4 breaks after 8-9-10 months of work .....

i really dont wish to name other shows but there have been instances of BDs for a whole month ion some shows .. and SRs with body doubles in others .... we have been luckier in that sense LOL

EDIT
Jeez .. i cant believe i wrote this much ROFLROFLROFL

i am happy u wrote this much coz u explained everything in detail.agree with every word u said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

i am happy u wrote this much coz u explained everything in detail.agree with every word u said.

I have a friggin' thesis to write and here i m defending actors i don't know or care about ROFLROFLROFL The insanity in forum in the past few days is getting to me i suppose LOL i really need to step back ROFLROFL
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

yaar when a person is getting married he will take break bt m sure is wont take a long break...........he is very professional........even when he wasnt well he was shooting............when he was hospitalized den only he took break............

being a loyal fan i dont doubt him.........have never seen such dedicated and professional person..........shoot vd dislocated shoulder.......he has given so many examples of his professionalism dat v fans had to request him to take a break n rest well............

y not blame geet when she is not ready to show d baby bump????? dats unprofessional too............m nt blaming geet i dont have issues vd her...................just for people who wanna blame GC for anything and everything.................

u again wanted to start DD vs GC ??? All Gurbina fans r just trying to do it since that article cameSleepy ......when topic is abt GC so stick to that only ..... dont bring article issue in it 

Go to top