Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

again, a request, dont bring Draupadi here...I read somehwere, you wrote you are not well read about epics, please do not cite examples from epics...its a request...
i know well what i am saying!!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰so u do remember me well. thanks for that .(i mean lov u for that)
i don't want nivi to be with both of them !!!!!!
she should be viren's forever!!!!!!!!
dis will b d WORST THNG if dis will happen . MOST sick thng cn any1 thnk . n I know Ct's r neither mad nor they r sick . SID-NIVI r just OVER so For god sake plzzz Stop making such topics . I know u r sad becozz of their seperaton but For God sake they r married wid other partners n Atleast Nivi-Viren r Happyy n Nivi is veryy much happyy whch She could hav never been wid SID So for god sake plzzz SID-NIVI NO WAYYYYY A BIGGGG NOOOOOO
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i know well what i am saying!!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰so u do remember me well. thanks for that .(i mean lov u for that)
i don't want nivi to be with both of them !!!!!!
she should be viren's forever!!!!!!!!

I remember each and every wordπŸ˜†...I take "Brahmi" everyday for sharp memory...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I remember each and every wordπŸ˜†...I take "Brahmi" everyday for sharp memory...πŸ˜‰
gimme also some of ur brahmi's!!!!!!!!!!
what's ur name!!!!!! me monu!!!!!!!

I have not seen the episode, neither have read the update.It seems people here are talking about DS wanting to see Nivi-Viren's marriage. This is a wonderful opportunity for Viren to look beyond his revenge and feel that Nivi is truthful and so is DS. His family is not his enemy. I hope he starts reflecting on this and start to look forward, not backward.

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

gimme also some of ur brahmi's!!!!!!!!!!
what's ur name!!!!!! me monu!!!!!!!
I am Bani...😊
best marriage of ccbm still to come 
Look I like Sid and Putul too. Can I tell you something .....This is fiction! I mean this is imaginary and invented by its authors. Anything can happen. I hope U understand.πŸ˜†
For Some Viren fans,

Stop being rude to Sid and Nivi fans , or hurting them further by saying dont make such topics about Sid and Nivi possibly getting together again. Becasue in this forum everyone are entitled to expressed their views about their favorvite characters

And for those who believe that Viren was just seeking revenge on Sid and still love Nivi. I disagree as it is very CRUEL of him to play such games on his wife where she felt that she was losing her mind and allowed her to be insulted in his family, no matter what  even if he is feeling vunerable and had a bad childhood life. And then allowed her to doubt the onle man she love  which is Sid. There is simply no excuses. Afterall Nivi never wronged him in any way and  yet he dragged her into a this for simply getting a revenge.

These are not actions of a man who love his wife, so in my opinion Viren is pathetic, but I 'm not suprised becasue look at his parents no wonder he turned out like this.

Originally posted by Charm2

Stop being rude to Sid and Nivi fans , or hurting them further by saying dont make such topics about Sid and Nivi possibly getting together again. Becasue in this forum everyone are entitled to expressed their views about their favorvite characters

I think posting any topic is not objectionable, but spamming is not right. The member who spammed by writing Sid-Putul, is not discussing anything.

For the good of that member only, I'ld say, that please do not spam, write what you have write, in a proper way and put your views in a proper way.

Like you have stated your own view. Some might like, some might not. But you have stated your own opinion and you have every right.