sanjanasiri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys another hope to unite sid n putul
dadaji ki anniversary mein shaadi hone jarahi hai
i want the director cut production ppl to unite sid n nivi....
viren doesnt love nivi he is jus making her fool to take revenge of nivi
so all sid-putul fans want their jodi back.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the sid putul scene was to emotional 2day!!!!!!!!
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
viren loves nivi. he is only taking revenge on sid.

he is having some childhood problems tats y he is doing all tis
heavensky thumbnail
Nivi and Viren are already married with blessings of God. Dadaji only wants to see them getting married again because no-one was their to attend and witness their marriage the first time.

I wish people would stop thinking about Sid and Nivi uniting because their story is over, and Rajan ji never makes mockery of marriage in his shows.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh i cant understand why  they still want sid and nivi plz no  wayyyy i dont like her with sid at alllllllll plz plz plz never i love her with viren .. dotn feel offended
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It will be awkward if sid-putul marriage happens..so nvr happns

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't want to see nivi as a modern drupati
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
for every relationship, intentions, motifs and timings are the most important, I believe. Nivi and Viren are married, so there is no question that their marriage can break, same for Sid-Divya. Right!

Neither Nivedita nor Siddharth, how close they had been before, would want their marriages to break on their own. We need to stop reading that if Sid talks soft to Nivi or Nivi cooks a "gobi paratha" for Sid, that indicates romantic love. Affectionate gestures might not be an indication of just romantic love. But at the same time, it has to be borne in mind, that a marriage which is based on majboori (Sid-Divya) or with intention of "revenge" (Nivi-Viren), if such a marriage is broken, its not called "mockery of a marriage".

Rather, mockery is something, which is done till now with marriages by the characters and creatives: one partner marrying for obsession (Divya), one for DS's wish (Sid), AND, another couple, Nivi marries for making Divya happy(again obsession for cousin) and Viren for his revenge. So, all married without being truthful to what marital vows are.

As I have written before also, that its upto Viren now, to decide the fate of Nivi-Viren marriage. Nivedita will not dump Viren, even if Viren is found to be "fake", but we need to watch whether Viren changes his entire outlook with proper realisation(not just for Nivedita, but for the the entire family) or continues in his revenge mode.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i don't want to see nivi as a modern drupati

again, a request, dont bring Draupadi here...I read somehwere, you wrote you are not well read about epics, please do not cite examples from epics...its a request...
anusonuraj thumbnail
Originally posted by: heavensky

Nivi and Viren are already married with blessings of God. Dadaji only wants to see them getting married again because no-one was their to attend and witness their marriage the first time.

I wish people would stop thinking about Sid and Nivi uniting because their story is over, and Rajan ji never makes mockery of marriage in his shows.

Rajan Ji is not making mockery of marriage its people who can't see the truth are the one who mockery out of marriage, Marriage is love when there is no love no trust. Marriage with out unrstanding is maockery, Tell me did Viren and Nivi is marriage is by blessings of God. 
Dadaji knows what he is talking about?😆