Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil'sDen-Billionaire's distrusting wife:Mod'snotePG27 (Page 43)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

ROFL

OMG guys at the bottom of tha page where the videos get uploaded ROFL check the thumbnail for 226-4 ROFL NaKEWL's expression ROFL

I swear.....maybe trying to recover from the shock of almost bumping into his Geet Madamm EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFLROFL but i tell u.. naCOOLs a PLAYER alright Cool

First hitting on Tai-chied Maan... Next... bawarchi Brijy boy..and now... run-a-marathon Kudi Geet Express Embarrassed his got the EYES i tell ya Evil Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--pixie-cacoethesshinusmaansaSweetSammypanchjun5MishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shinus-pixie-panchjun5pennuSigma

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Parm: Hammer is reserved for your head only LOLLOLLOL

anjalireddyy84-RD--pixie-cacoethesshinusmaansapanchjun5pennu49erFanSigma

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by cacoethes

OMG guys at the bottom of tha page where the videos get uploaded  check the thumbnail for 226-4  NaKEWL's expression

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so hilarious ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-cacoethesshinusSweetSammy

Anvi2009 IF-Dazzler
Anvi2009
Anvi2009

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
After a little thinking, mind you just 20 secs of thinking LOL, (cant afford to spare more time for NES-NEB, lol) I came up with this idea for Annie. After Annie is out of her depressing mode, she should challenge Arjun by telling him, "If you ever tell my brother and bhabhi, or any third person for that matter about what happened between us or if you force me even one more time to tell my bro about this, rest assured, be prepared to loose your sister forever. If anyone finds out about your disgusting act, I WILL KILL YOUR SISTER. And this I speak with utmost seriousness, dont take my warning lightly. Now you decide what is imp for you, your hatred for my brother or your love for your sister." Cool Now the ball will be in Arjun's court to decide what he wants, and ofcourse he will choose his sister. And in the mean time, when he is in this confused state and thinking what to do next, Annie can plan to take proper revenge against Arjun with the help of her friends and indirect inspiration from Geet. Smile

Now if i can come up with this idea in 20secs, i am sure cvs can come up with something better, right? 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 31 January 2011 at 11:19am

-RD-panchjun5-pixie-cacoethesshinusjyoti06pennushaliBlueberry_07Taiyo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Ok Denians....sexy neighbors...".half shisters"ROFL

i have a proposition phor u all....see i was awake till 3 in the morning....had just finished talkin to Munni di on skype....and had gone to wash my phace....and while washin my phace....i realized why our GF has become sooo negative.
All of the die hard maaneet fans......are either in the den......or in the idiots club.......ALMOST the rest on the GF forum outside are either Gurti fans.....Geet (dd) fans or Maan (GC) fans.....there are very few maaneet fans out there...
this is why every day....we have DD fans makin posts about how wonderful she is....and GC's fans makin posts about how wonderful he is...therefore.then some competition...bashingand so begins..the on going wars 
BUT...what if we all start participating a little outside as well now???
Get out and make interesting POSITIVE topics.......that are sensitive and neutral...and have everyone discussing about maaneet and the show....this way new members will come and join the positivity.......instead of joinin a hate group or either runnin away...
So what say half sisters (denians)....lets multi task....make New topics outside of our home.....and spread positivity.....and make GOOD TOPICS....to discuss about....stop turning our GF into a war zone Big smile
I do not want such a beautiful forum to turn into another DMG..or MJHT forum....i want our show to go on.....and i want our actors to come into a friendly environment..........and see how much we appreciate the work....and the show.....this will also boost the TRPs up.....and will keep our show going....positively??

We will also end up promoting our show as well....with more positivity posts...and more topics that make sense.....and people outside too will enjoy with discussions...

even thought the Dens and Idiots...and of course other groups are very welcoming.....still members get scared comin into our threads.....so what if we all step out as well....and start makin topics.....and discussions....and we will back up each other???Big smile

Good idea?? Tongue
Let me know what u all thinkEmbarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 31 January 2011 at 11:18am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10hegdemedhapanchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-cacoethesGeekgodSweetSammyshinusjyoti06Arwen.pennuMishtyShonaSigmashaliSilentsoul49erFanTheRowdiestTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

@cacoooooooooooooo ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL OMFG... his expression....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL its PRICELESS ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5cacoethesshinusjyoti06Sigma49erFan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

so now reception mein bhi tamasha......wasn't the DREAM wedding drama not enough....D'ohD'oh

Swan... its a dream. in which the DRAMA NEVER ENDs... LOLLOLLOLLOL

'Sapne bhi sach hote hain... aur Nautanki. .kabhi khatam nahi hoti' 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shinuscacoethespanchjun5maansaSweetSammyjyoti06Meetu_Anupennuswan20Blueberry_0749erFanSigmaTaiyoSecretKhabri420

Go to top