Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-I:PaRt-54 pG-143 (Page 91)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

PART-34

on the same day night it was dinner time.

krishna and pratigya were looking very happy and fresh at the dinning table where as komal did not came down for dinner.

shakti:' kaka...komal ko dinner kay le yeh bulao...Smile'he said to chandu.

chandu kaka:'wo tho soo rahi hai...Big smile'

shakti:'soo rahi hai ?Shockedso soon...!Confused'he wondered.

komal was very much disappointed and depressed with the evening incident. she don't want to face anyone especially nitin and pratigya.she drank a big glass of milk and went to sleep in the evening itself with distress heart.she was hurt by the way nitin spoke to her supporting pratigya.she never expected that pratigya could be nitin's mangetar and it was a big eye opener for her. 'thank god he is not her husband just a mangetar...' a ray of thought in one corner of her mind flashed. 'why should i thank god if he is not pratigya's husband...wo mangetar ho ya husband usse muchay kya? girrr...Angry'she got angry on her own thought.

nitin too did not go for dinner.he preferred to be alone in his room rather than having dinner with others. he tried to read a magazine but could not concentrate in it.he started thinking deeply ' how to disclose these things to his parents? how to convince them?....'

after his confession krishna's heart became very light. there was no tension ,no more worries, but a peace of mind in him.every thing was looking beautiful for him.he did not notice or care any thing.he was excited as a teen,want to jump like a drunken monkey.he fee like jumping from ground to cloud.pratigya was also in the same status but was under control in front of others.

she was serving food to krishna.excited krishna was trying to nag her.

krishna:'i don't want this , give me that...Big smile'pratigya served what he preferred.

krishna:'maine yeh nahi kaha...that one...Tongue'he showed yet another dish which was kept away from her but close to krishna.while she leaned forward to take the dish her pink chiffon dupatta fall on the table beside krishna.he quickly grabbed her dupatta's edge tightly under the table,without being noticed by others and enjoyed the smell and texture of her dupatta.

pratigya:Ouch... she tried to pull it back but he did not leave it.

krishna:'give me that...that one....Big smile'he said as if nothing was wrong.

pratigya:Disapprove....she could not sit straight.she was leaning towards him.to get back her dupatta she dropped down the spoon intentionally, bend down to take the spoon, under the table she snatched her dupatta from him.

krishna:'serve me that...Tongue' he was demanding like a school boy.even though he left the dupatta he tried to trouble in other way.pratigya under stood that he was hyper active.

pratigya:'first finish of these things.other things i will serve you later...Angry'she said strictly like his math teacher.

krishna:Disapprove...he made his face sad, and started eating.

krishna:'i don't like this...Disapprove'he tried to transfer the cabbage curry in to her plate.

pratigya:'maat khao...keep it aside in your plate....AngryOuch'she stamped his feet under the table to sign him not to title his plate in to hers.

krishna:OuchWink....he looked at her with false pain on his face.

while doing tu tu mai mai krishna exchanged his half drank juice glass with pratigya's left out juice glass.

pratigya:Angry...she noticed and looked at him angrily.

krishna:TongueWink...he winked at her and drank her left out juice.

krishna:'yumTongue...juice is so sweet.have you added double sugar in this...Big smile?'he said licking his upper lip.

sumitra was watching them right from the beginning.as long as krishna was sick she don't give important to this type things.now she don't like it and she don't want to encourage it too.

sumitra:'shakti...i think now krishna is ok he does not need any support or help...Smile'she started the topic cunningly which she wanted to.

shakti:'haan amma... he is fine now.he can join office soon...Big smile'he said innocently without knowing amma's intention. 

sumitra:'then why don't you settle pratigya's account?Big smile' she blast a bomb on the dinning table.

krishna:OuchDead...his face turned pale.in no time all his happiness and excitement he was enjoying disappeared.he stopped eating his food.he put back the food in the plate from his hand letting out his anger on the food.pratigya looked at krishna's face helplessly signing him to control himself and calm down.shakti looked at krishna wondering how he is going to react.

krishna:'amma... i need pratigya's support till i join office.till then wo yahin rahay ge...i don't want to argue in this regard....Angry'his face was puffed with anger like a inflated red balloon .he left the food and got up to go.

shakti:'krishna...why you get so wild for simple things ?amma ne issa hi kaha diya....you know about her na? sit down and carry on your food...'he stopped him from going.

shakti:'don't you know that amma will not go against our wish...aren't you amma..?Tongue'he asked his amma.

sumitra:Angry ...she got angry with shakti's sarcastic talk and did not replay.shakti found this time to be the best to attack his amma.

shakti:'amma... for the past few days i was thinking to say.....Smile'he started coolly.

sumitra:'kya hai...?Confused'

shakti:'for a long time you were insisting me to get married.now i think it is the time for that...Big smile'krishna looked at shakti surprisingly.'wow this shakti bhai is very fast and his love track is short and straight...ShockedTongue' he wondered.

sumitra:'that was greatSmile...i know lot of business magnets who can just like that propose their daughter to you...Tongue'she said with extreme happiness.

shakti:'no need for you to worry about that....i have already proposed a girl...Smile'

sumitra:'what?Shocked...who is she?...before proposing don't you discuss with us?.... Angry'

shakti:'amma ....i don't have time for all those things...Smile'

krishna:ROFL

hakti:'don't laugh...seriously...i am not joking...LOL'

sumitra:'don't have time?Angry who the hell she is?Angry...'she got angry with his answer.

shakti:'amma...she is the one who is going to bring the heaven to this singh house ...'

sumitra:'what ever...pehele tho bathao...Angry'her anger not yet reduced.

shakti:'rolliEmbarrassed.....'(that day she did not visit them because of curfew)

sumitra:'rolli!!!???...are you in love with her...?ShockedTongue' she never expected that shakti can love some one. she don't have much objection with rolli because she is from high society and has equal status.

shakti:'amma... i don't know all those things.in what ever way you want to take or think....i don't mind it.i found and understood that she could be my good  life partner...Smile'he said his final decision.

sumitra:'don't you know that her father kabhir is our competitor?.....Unhappy'she worried about kabhir dhanraj.

shakti:'he is our competitor not our enemy.we have healthy competition between us. that is why we attend one another's party'

sumitra:'i am not sure whether he will accept this proposal...Confused'still she had a doubt.

shakti:'you don't worry about that ....i will handle it...Big smile'

krishna:ShockedBig smileTongue...he was looking at shakti with his eyes and mouth open. he  wondered the way he handle the things as simple as that.'srif mai hi ek big duffer hun...just to confess my love i took so long time. dumb head...Angry' he want to slap twice on his head.

next day morning:

nitin woke up around 6am and got ready for his jogging.he looked at the middle door in his room which leads to komal's room.he remembered that yesterday he was rude with komal that too in front of pratigya and she will be for sure mad at him.after deciding things in his mind he went and knocked at the door.it was not locked!

komal was facing the door and lying on the bed.she woke up long before but did not get up from the bed.she heard the door knocking sound.

'omg  he is that next room cockroach.mangetar of pratigya!...eww...i hate that word mangetarAngry... i don't want to see his face early in the morning and spoil my mood...Ouch'komal closed her eyes and acted as if she was sleeping.

nitin gently push the door and opened it.he saw komal lying on the bed covering her whole body leaving her face alone.

'omgShocked...why this mad monkey is peeping in?...Angry'she closed her eyes very very tightly which made her nose,mouth ,cheek...the whole face shrunk.she was looking so funny with her twisted nose and lips.nitin came close to her.

nitin:'miss komal....Smile'

komal:....she did not answer

nitin:'miss komal singh...i would like to go for jogging....Smile'

komal:.....she continued her acting.

nitin:'miss singh.....get up and give me company...Smile...i mean company for jogging...LOL'

komal:Angry

nitin:'komaljiSmile......come with me....'he understood that she is not sleeping.

'komal ji....eww...i hate that ji...sounds as if i am in 1960's...'she hated that ji in her mind.

nitin:'komm...thay kho fir say i will get lost...OuchLOL'

'comb!Shocked...he called me comb!Angry....takklu kahin kaAngry...'she imagined him baled head and kept her lips tight not to show her smile.

nitin:'komaliya....Tongue'he has noticed sumitra caling her komaliya with love and affection.

nitin:'komu...tumai paap lagay ga....Big smile'he black mailed her

nitin:'you know co means cow...LOL'

'argh!Angry...kya mai isse gaaye lag thi hun?Shocked gadha kahin ka...Angry...'she ground her teeth and closed her eyes more tightly.

nitin:'don't make your face like that.it looks like a cow dung cake...LOL' he bend down and  touched her sharp nose tip with his index finger teasingly and kindled her anger.

nitin:'cow dung cakeAngry? you told me cow dung cakeAngry?how dare you...Angry'.she pushed the blanket, jumped up and sat on her bed.she was in light green night dress, looking so cute and attractive.

komal:'you dumb head....ostrich head...'Angry her eye balls rolled up and down with anger.

nitin:ROFL

komal:'you ugly duckling...halloween pumpkin...Angry'

nitin:ROFL....'he was enjoying the way she was letting out her anger.

komal:' aur...aur....rotten radish...sadayla karayla...Angry'she wiped her nose with her hand.

nitin:ROFL...he was standing right in front of her and laughing his head off.

nitin:'ROFL....you forgot to add boiled potato in your list.....'

komal:Angry....kaddu kahin ka....' she threw the cotton pillow on him.

nitin:ROFL...he caught it and threw it back on her face with a loud laugh.

komal:Angry... she could not catch it.she got a soft blow on her face with the pillow.

komal:Angry i hate you....argh!'

nitin:'haan haan maine kab kaha i love youWink...mai bhi tho hate you....ROFL'

komal:'youuuu....Angry...' she tried to get down from the bed to hit him.

nitin:ROFL.....i will be waiting down in the hall....' he ran out of her room.

komal:AngryShocked

Edited by shumi. - 01 March 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbaraCBrocks-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1roshna1020ninitab2011abcd2starasdfAziyaEden_luvsKriyavaishali.....Snehal21...Natasha...PristineSoul

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshna1020abcd2PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
*Edited* Yipeeee... Im first Again... But only for today.. Coz kal se EXAMS are starting... When Ur updating, I will be writing my paper... Cuming to the updt, KriYa were cho chweetLOLBut dat Sumitra...AngryBehoodi Cant see them happy.. Who told her to open her big mouthDeadBut, the Wowieee Part was NiKo mastiROFLROFLROFL. I lubbed it.. Me going to study now.. Bye Jaanu.. Wish ur Ramona Good Luck..

Edited by KriYa_life - 01 March 2011 at 10:08pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

res
Thumbs UpWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Shumi diiiii........
ohhhh!!ramona jz beated me with a difference of a second.....CryLOL...no problem..me second!!!im happy that i cud comment on a beautiful chap.........Big smile
hmmm.......Krishna is becoming tooooooooo naughty ..........EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOLLOL.....y not?he is Krishna Singh...LOLLOL.i rllly enjoyed reading the cute fuss of Krishna n the fake angry of Pratigya....EmbarrassedWink..it was soo much soothing to read such a light hearted chap after such an emotional one.....n i rlllllly lykd this........
krishna:'yumTongue...juice is so sweet.have you added double sugar in this...Big smile?'he said licking his upper lip.
.n this sumitra..AngryAngryAngry..he is hell bent on throwing Prats outside..........i so so wanna see her reaction wen she knw about KriYa..asap...Evil Smile......
wo ho!shakti is too fast...LOLLOL.....chalo Krishna,inse kuch tho seekho na?LOL
n the NiKo scene(thanx to ramona..) was trullllllly hilllllarious!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
oh man!this Komal is cracking me up agn!cow dung cake.......ROFLROFLROFL...so finally nitin decided too improve a bit.....believe it or not...can u guess wat im gng to ask next?i want more......erm...NiKo scenes...ROFLROFL.but along with KriYa scenes.....Embarrassed
u r truly a StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar(something new for a change..LOL)
nw jaldi jaldi update karbo.....
lub u loads
hope u r fine....tc
urs azikutty

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 02 March 2011 at 8:44am
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

diii..
i'll comment tomorrow.aaram se.<font color="#ff00ff"> take your time BTech Behoodi</font>....Winkas im having holiday 2mrw....<font color="#ff00ff">aw holiday! enjoy the holiday BTBTongue (BTech BehoodiWink)</font>
Hahaha. .Nice one!!BTB!!Hehehe. .Me lubd it. .

shumi.

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Jaanu, I edited my Post on Pg 91. Update soon.. Love U..

shumi.

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Hey di! very niceeeee chap....Krishna is very naughty...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....d scene between him n pratz was awesome...it reminds of a similar scene between AR(Armaan-Riddhima-DMG). Nitin n Komaliya scene was also very gud n Shakti hav 2 agree he's too fast....Poor Krish all he could do is watch wid his eyes n mouth open....LOLLOLLOLLOL. Sumitra is lyk 1 kabab mein haddiAngryAngryAngry. Shumi di i tried adding u 2 my buddy again n dis tym i gt it ryt, in d sense dat previously wen i added u i forgot  2 put d dot aft yr name dats y it went wrong Bt nw i corrected it...so u hav 2 approve it

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 02 March 2011 at 12:31am

Go to top