Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-I:PaRt-54 pG-143 (Page 85)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

My Jaanu Shumi di.. I edited my comment on PG 83
thanksBig smile

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Hi shumi di, hw r u??? Sry for commenting late, had ma paper today.... Came bak home and read both chaps.... As usual awesome.... U writing is simply commendable..... Di do update soon, me waiting....
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Very Sorry Shumi Ji for this late reply! no probs.Big smile..Was busy as usual!..good to keep us always busy...Big smile. Well part 31 was too cute! thanksBig smile...the best line was when Prats said " Kissi bhi ladki ki nazar aap pe na pade..especially IF Ladkiyan ki! If only she knew "Shaadi Shuda Aurat Bhi"!Wink LOLLOLLOL...yaar LOLWe lubbbbb you too KRISHNA!EmbarrassedKriya is irresistibly attractive and always attracts us like a magnet !  trueBig smile Can't say the same for Komal and NitinLOL uoch! WinkIt seems Nitin is trying to find ways to spark up his relationship with Komal! not realy Big smileThe underwear scene is highly innovative!Thumbs Downbut too bad for Nitin!..Very Bad taste!Angry lol LOLMiss our Kriya in part 32!Cry ...no worry.....if u want to enjoy your briyani ( kriyaniLOL)along with that you need little raita tooTongue....Please Bring them back Shumi Ji!  next up date WinkLooking forward to the next chap!ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar lub u Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Shumi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....................
im bak back back agn!!!LOL
eppidi irukkinge?hw r my jannu kids?Give them my MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............
im jz listening to the song Thoda sa pyar hua hai.....everytym i hear that song,i remember u......Big smile
lol!nitin got lost in Delhi?ROFLROFLROFL....oops sorry,i was imagining his helpless expession n Komal's evil smile.....ROFLROFL....but rlllly felt sorry for him....good that Komal went for his search.....
God!a romantic NiMal scene(too bad na?im feeling too lazy to type their full name..LOL).......not actually,but it was cute......Wink...Komal losing control,lyk me sometyms......WinkLOLLOL.bt she is the entertainment quotient of this FF.......LOLLOLNitin is also not bad......Hope we can see a new lub stoory developing.......
my friend jz left me without eating up coz i didnt tell her the story of ur latest update.....wat can i do?i was too bc n fell ill na?behoodi,cant control her excitement....LOL
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!next update is gonna be a super duper one na?KriYa confession to Nitin!!!!!!!!!!!!its high tym that poor Nitin is roaming aimlessly....ROFLshow him his way...but i wanna knw hw????????????plzzzzzzzzzz diiiiii.............jaldi update karbo na?????????
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
esp for my sweet Komal.....she is a Star......u too r a StarStar
lub u loads
urs azikutty
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry shumi dii for missng 4 chps...... as guest cme..... after they hve gne ....jst cme 2 the forum 2 read ur f.f..... 
4 chps wer superb, amazing, awesmeeeeeeeee ClapClapClapClapClap     .while reading 4 chp i was feeling tat as if i am watchng movieDay Dreaming...itna sab kuch hoga  4 chp me.....D'oh
wow!!! krish started walking ....gr8888..Party. lol.nitin ko bulna bhi aata....LOL.
many scenes wer touching esp.Embarrassed... bandage & nazar scn soo sweet of krish & also liked komal & nitin part.....waiting for the next update.... lub u shumi diii  Hugtke cre....
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hi shumi di, hw r u??? i am goodBig smile...how r u bear?Big smileSry for commenting late, no probs Big smilehad ma paper today...oh! how was the paper?Big smile. Came bak home and read both chaps.... As usual awesome..THANKSBig smile.. U writing is simply commendable...thanks againBig smile.. Di do update soon, me waiting..will update to night inshallahBig smile..
tiatasmeena Groupbie
tiatasmeena
tiatasmeena

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Nice ChapTters Smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........aziiiiiiiiii.......Big smile....
im bak back back agn!!!LOL welcome backHug
eppidi irukkinge? me good Big smilehw r my jannu kids? my kids too good Give them my MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......sure...this is behalf of my kids to u Tongue........
im jz listening to the song Thoda sa pyar hua hai.....everytym i hear that song,i remember u......Big smile
aw....such a sweet song na.Tongue..yaar i would like u to listen the song mitwa kahe dhadkan hain tujhse pyar ...that song use to play in kasturi in every single episode for robbie aka karan patel it was like exclusively written for him lol!nitin got lost in Delhi?ROFLROFLROFL...poor guy hai na?Ouch.oops sorry,i was imagining his helpless expession n Komal's evil smile.....ROFLROFL....but rlllly felt sorry for him...wahi tho Smile.good that Komal went for his search....aur nahi tho kya?.
God!a romantic NiMal scene(too bad na?im feeling too lazy to type their full name..LOL...no worry...Wink).......not actually,but it was cute......Wink...thanks...Big smileKomal losing control,lyk me sometyms......WinkLOLLOL.bt she is the entertainment quotient of this FF.......LOLLOL..exactly LOL Nitin is also not bad...Big smilethanks...Hope we can see a new lub stoory developing..sureSmile.....
my friend jz left me without eating up coz i didnt tell her the story of ur latest update..ouch!Ouch very sad!Unhappy...wat can i do?i was too bc n fell ill na?behoodi,cant control her excitement....LOL...i lub her her Tongue
awwwwwwwwww!!!!!next update is gonna be a super duper one na? KriYa confession to Nitin!!!!!!!!!!!hope u will like it...Big smile!its high tym that poor Nitin is roaming aimlessly....ROFLshow him his way..very ture...Smile.but i wanna knw hw????????????plzzzzzzzzzz diiiiii.............jaldi update karbo na????????? to night dear Wink
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
esp for my sweet Komal.....she is a Star.. aw u gave star to  komal!? Big smile...u too r a StarStar
lub u loads
urs azikutty

Edited by shumi. - 28 February 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Go to top