Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-I:PaRt-54 pG-143 (Page 18)

shahbara Senior Member
shahbara
shahbara

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hello!.... With all the respect i call you Shumi Ji because you deserve that and also you are too sweet and a wonderful Lady! but please don't attach the Ji to my nameLOLLOLLOLit makes me too ghamandi!WinkAnyway you are giving me sleepless nights with your updates.... ufff awesome story!  i like the way you describe how the perfume distubs Prats... the convo between Krish And Ramsing was funny... loved the scene where his heart beats when he put the ear-ring in his pocket.... thanks for making Angad look like Johnny Lever.... and Kudos to you for chap 8... my favourite! hilarious scene between K and P ... i love them acting like teenagers... made me smile to see this side of K, playful and sexy at the same time...he pretented to be sick to find out the truth.Clapthey are so cute together! i am eager to know if it is just an infatuation or love for K?????

Waiting for the next part and good taste for the lovely bedroom Shumi JI!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Edited by shefads - 09 February 2011 at 12:02am

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey shumi, nice update....SmileSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smile

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 09 February 2011 at 12:36am
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
lovely chapter Starwit cute cute cute kriya scenes Embarrassed,,,  both r attracted 2 ech other,,,now tat she knows  he was pretending ...wat she will do now.....
nice bedroom picture... pratigya should hve tke him nto the bed room.Winkny ways i am gng 2 read once again Embarrassed loved the way u anaylsis kriya moment ....waitg for xt update
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

'...yeh tho hosh mai nahi hai....Wink 'she remember reading some where ' by talking to a sleeping/ unconscious person we can let out our anger' she decided to make a try.

'urgh! Angry...issa lag tha hai jungli share nashe mai hai...girrrAngry...kya zaroori eitna sharab peene ka?Angry...'she screamed loudly looking at his back.

pratigya:'Angry shakal se tho masoom lag raha hai...par hai tho ek number ka akkdu...badmaash...lafanga...luchcha...aur aur...haan behooda...uffAngry...kitha attitude dikha tha hai...Angry'she said loudly looking at him and gave him one slight slap on the back of his headLOL. oieeee.... ekdum mast...

'ya...i am feeling good and relieved...Big smile'she thought in her mind and came  Beta... wait wait...
'thank god this numb skull has some sense in it....Big smile'she said loudly and walked along with him thinking that he is unconscious.

only few steps they walked together.krishna opened his one eye alone and looked at her side way, hiding his smile on her shoulder.'omgLOL...if she knows i am acting ...she is going to kill meLOL...so far i am  not unconscious.but for sure i will become unconscious if she hold me like this for a while...Embarrassed'

his face was very close to her head.his hand around her shoulder made his small hairs on his body to stand stiff... created goose bumps!her hand circled around his hip touching very close to his stomach like a thick silk thread ...made him feel butterfly in his stomach.his heart beat became abnormal.these feelings are peculiar for him ...first feelings!.her feminine fragrance drive him crazy.while walking along with her he slowly brought down his left hand on her shoulder and increased his grip.

pratigya:Shocked....'she felt his grip and quickly turned her head towards his face to look at him.

he did not give her a chance to realize the things.in no time he slide his right hand around her hip and hold her tightly facing very close to her.his right hand is circling her hip,left hand is on her shoulder.

pratigya's right hand is still wrapping his hip...both of them are facing each other...good posture to romance!...pratigya can feel his belt buckle on her soft flat belly.krishna winked at her romantically.

pratigya:'Shockedyou...youShocked...you....Angry'she could not speak.she immediately pulled back her hand from his hip, remove his hand from her shoulder and tried to push him back.

krishna: ROFL  he laughed out loudly.

Di..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Awesum chapters....

Although I liked both...

This was my fav.... Ch8....

@ underlined:

Kuch hua hi nahi.... LOL

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diLOLHug

Awesome chapter hun ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

hehehe Angad looks like Johny leverLOLLOLLOLLOL Love the conversation between Krish and Ram singh....... very funnyLOLLOLLOL

Aaah cute Kriya scenes...... Krish is soooooo naughtyLOLEmbarrassed

Update soon plzzzz..........jaldi jaldiLOLLOL

Keep it upThumbs Up
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Seeing stars shummi di?LOL

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Shumi diiiiiii.......Hug

im back!!!!!!!!!!

wowww!!!!u updated sooooooo fast!!that i have to comment for the prev 4 chaps in one go.....

Chap 5

ah ha!!Prats working under Krishna.....WinkLOL.....a great MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH for fulfilling my wish for.....(u knw watEmbarrassed)nw talking abt the KriYa interaction,while reading that part,i felt lyk singing "KUCH THO HUA HAI.....KUCH HO GAYA HAI..."WinkEmbarrassedLOL....sooo....both r feeling something!LOLit ws expected from Krishna...but i nevr thot that Prats wil have a slip.uff!!!!i can feel the UV rays from here itself....Embarrassedn

n it was good that rolli also got a job..

Chap 6

so anita has succeeded in making krishna drink that drug....Angry.but i luuuuuub anita for doing so.....Winkwowwwwwwww!!good choice of place for krishna to enter......hw can i say about the part?Day Dreaming.....it was my hairs which rose while reading it..she jz dropped him at home????Shockederr...i was expecting...Embarrassed.but then thot,there is still time for.....err.more kriYa scenes.EmbarrassedWink........

Chap 7 n 8

will comment after reading once agn!!!!!coz im in sedation....Embarrassed

will be bk soon....

lub

azi

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Hiiiiii di. Yuppie , i m the first one to comment again...wooo...good job dearClap...btw in which country you live? . Muaah muaah muaah - amazing chaps di ....... U hav So beautifully carved out kriya moments, also loved the naughty krish.... Haila me gng crazy after reading ur chaps.aw....thank you so much for all your appriciations ...i lub u for thal...Big smile.... Can't wait - do update soon..will up date to night...Big smile...
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing chaptersClap....will be waiting for your next updateEmbarrassed

Go to top