Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-I:PaRt-54 pG-143 (Page 120)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

wil i scream. .it'l b i lub u shumi diiiiii. .tho kya karenge aap?...i will...Dancinghehe,my dad is the sweetest person in d world.nan appa chellam...so sweet...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

i have missed some of them
i like it Clap
thansBig smile  aw...thanks for editing ur post dear...Big smile
 i love it
you write like a true story Star
wow...in your first post itself u gave me a star!Tongue...i am very glad....thank u sooooo muchBig smile

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

i like it Clap
 i love it
wow...in your first post itself u gave me a star!Tongue...i am very glad....thank u sooooo muchBig smile
because  you R like a starStarEmbarrassedBig smile
welcomeBig smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 March 2011 at 5:48pm
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shumi.

i like it Clap
 i love it
because  you R like a starStarEmbarrassedBig smile aw that is so sweet of you and a
welcomeBig smile

Mitu_

-radhi- Senior Member
-radhi-
-radhi-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
very nice chapter Wink

Shakti n Rolli are cuteEmbarrassed

i cant wait till the climaxSmile

plz more KRIYA romanceCry

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

PART-45

Climax-KirYa exposed to sumitra:

next day it was sunday: around 11am.

pratigya packed her belongings in two big suitcases.usually she go to her home town by train.after witnessing krishna's accident she don't want to go by railways.she decided to go by roadways.more over from delhi bus terminal there are frequent point to point deluxe bus services to chandigarh,from there she can hire a taxi to go to sarangpure.

she called chandu kaka and told him to keep her suitcases out side.everybody knew that she is leaving singh house today. krishna was not in a position to stop her as he has already assured her that she can go after shakti-rolli's marriage. sumitra was very much happy about it and was celebrating secretly in her mind.

pratigya went to rolli's room to say bye.

rolli:'is every thing ready...Smile?'

pratigya:'hogaya...Smile'her vice sound sad.

rolli:'tu fikr maat kar...we will bring you back to this house soon...Hug'she hugged her with love.

pratigya:'krishna ka khayaal rakna...Cry..'she said with tears in her eyes.

rolli:'isse kyun bolrahi ho?Ouch... he is not a kid.he can take care of him self.fir bhi ...mai uss ka poora khayaal rakhoon ki...bass...Big smile'she wiped her eyes.

shakti:'....go happilySmile...i promise you will be back soon...that too with due respectHug' he gave her a hug of confidence.

pratigya:'thanks....SmileCry'she wiped her tears and went to krishna's room.while going she saw nitin in the corridor.

pratigya:'see youSmile...i am leaving today...Big smile'she stopped him and said.

nitin:'oh!...be happyBig smile....don't worry pratigyaji.we will settle the things very soon...hope every thing will be fine ....convey my regards to your parents and brother...Smile'he said with a friendly smile.

finally she went to krishna's room.he was busy searching some thing in his dressing table draw.

pratigya:'busy ho?Smile...'she entered his room carrying a formal question and she tried to be very normal.krishna stopped searching , turned towards her and looked at her.his eyes were red and swollen due to incomplete sleep and constant tears.

at the same time sumitra went to pratigya's room to say some thing to her.her room was empty.she opened her ward robe and checked.it was wiped off.nothing was left.a evil smile spread on her face with complete satisfaction.

pratigya:'...aap teek tho hona?Unhappy...'

krishna:'umm....Disapprove'he was scared to speak.if he open his mouth he may broke out.pratigya understood his feelings...she went close to him and caressed his cheek to comfort him.her vibrating  palm spoke a million to him.he hold her chill plam tight to his warm cheek with tears.

pratigya:'apna khayaal rakna...Cry...time par khana....aur time par dawaye lena...'tears rushed down on her cheeks.she want to control herself but could not.

krishna:'pratigya maat jaoCry...right now i will go and tell to amma that we are married...Cry'he too tried hard to control his tears.

pratigya:'i have to convince my family tooOuch....for that sake i have to go isn't it?...Approve'she tried to smile.

krishna:Cry...

pratigya:' i wish you join the office soon.Smile.....jaise srif paisa hi zindagi nahi hosakta waise srif payaar hi zindagi nahi hosakta.zindagi chalane kay leyeh dono ki zaroori hai.they are like two wheels of a cart. you know ...both are equally important ...Big smile'

krishna:CrySmile....

sumitra went to komal's room.'she may be in rolli or baba's roomSmile...'komal gave the clue.

pratigya removed her mangalsutr from her neck, hidden beneath her dupatta and kept it in krishna's palm.

krishna:'issa kyun...?OuchConfused'he hold it in his right palm and asked her.

pratigya:'essay aap sambhal kay rakho.mai chahati hun aap essay poore parivaar kay saam ne mujay pehenao....Approve'

sumitra headed towards krishna's room.

krishna:'issa hi hoga pratigya...Cry...Hug' he hugged her.

krishna:'tum bhi apna khayaal rakna...Cry'he wipes her tears and kissed her wet cheek.

sumitra:'praaa...tigyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!...Shocked' the roof and the floor of the room vibrated because of her ultra sound scream.

pratigya immediately moved away from krishna and wiped her tears.sumitra stood as a power plant behind them.she gone mad seeing krishna hugging and kissing pratigya.

sumitra:'how dare you could do like this????...Angry Angry Angry'she grabbed her hand and pulled her out of krishna's room.

krishna:'amma...listen to me...Ouch Cry'sumitra dragged her all along the corridor.krishna came running behind her.

pratigya:Ouch Cry her hand was in sumitra's tight hold.

krishna:'amma...pratigya ki koi khlati nahi hai...Cry'

sumitra:'i know...yeh tho kuch nahi jaanti...Angry'she dragged her all the way down stars to the hall and pushed her down forcefully.

pratigya:Ouch Cry...had a great fall hitting her knees and elbows badly on the floor. 

in the hall rolli, shakti ,nitin and komal were waiting to say bye to pratigya.all got up from their seats with shock seeing sumitra pushing pratigya down brutally.their feet rooted to the ground...they were paralyzed.

nitin:Shocked...Shocked...' he was the one who reacted immediately.in fraction of a moment nitin ran to pratigya lifted her up from the floor and circled her with his arm to console and support her.

krishna:ShockedCry...he was half way... in the middle of the steps. he stood speechless on the steps.

pratigya:Ouch Cry wiped her elbows , hiding her tears and pain.

rolli:Shocked Angry

komal:Shocked Ouch

shakti:'ammaShocked...tumai kya ho gayaAngry...what is wrong with you.Shocked Angry'

sumitra:'mujay kya hoga ya????Angry do you know what sheee....did?Angry...'she was fuming with anger.she was not speaking but spitting fire like a dragon.

nitin:'what ever may be the reason  Shocked...i don't expect this uncivilized behavior from you ...Ouch...Angry'he was angry with sumitra.

pratigya:' Cry.... she got out of nitin's hold and stood separately but she could not stand properly. she was suffering with severe pain in her knees ...she felt as if her knee caps were cracked.

sumitra:'how dare she could do with krishna like thisAngry.i know this type of girls can do any thing for the sake of money...Angry...' she was boiling.

rolli: Shocked Angry...

pratigya:Cry Ouch

sumitra:'isse log ko izzat ki koi parwa nahi hai...Angry'she looked like a angry wolf.

sumitra:'i can not allow her to destroy krishna's life...Angry'she became uncontrolled, shouting in her high pitch , boosting up her BP.

rolli:'what!!???Angry ..kya kaha aap ne??Shocked...pratigya krishna ko barbaad kar rahi hai?Angry...'she came forward and spoke against amma....raised her voice over her... like a high tide

rolli:'amma ji...barbaad tho krishna ne kiya hai pratigya ko,uss kay izzat ko.....kisi ko moo dikha ne kay layak nahi choda...Angry...'

nitin:Shocked

komal:Shocked

sumitra:' Shocked ....kya bakwaas kar rahi ho?...Angry'she was not ready to believe, still boiling with anger and tension.

rolli:'bakwaas nahi ...yehi such hai...aap ka yeh beta...ek number ka luchcha...Angry... pratigya kay saat zabar zasti ki hai...he forced himself on her...Angry'she let out all her anger by swearing him.

krishna:Dead

pratigya:CryOuch

sumitra:Shocked

komal, nitin and sumitra were horrified after hearing what rolli said.

rolli:'if i am in her place i would have killed him...Angry.atleast i would have send him jail ...Angry...jail mai chakki peesta hoga...kam se kam saat saal kay leyeh..Angry...'it was absolutely shocking and brain stroming news for sumitra, komal and nitin.

krishna:Ouch Cry

rolli:'par pratigya ne kya kiya?...jisne uss ki zindagi barbaad kiya ussi ki zindagi sawaari hai...Ouch' her voice went down with pain.

sumitra:Shocked...

rolli:'din raat uss ki sewa ki hai...Cry'

rolli:'can you people imagine?...she loved a person who spoiled her.....she cared a person who destroyed herOuch...strange she is !...strange.....!Ouch Cry'

rolli:'if you people thinking that she was paid for her services...NO.. not at all...she has not taken a single penny.she is not in need of too....Angry'

krishna:Shocked Cry...this news was new to krishna.he was dumbfound.

except shakti it was a shocking news to the singh family.they all were thinking shakti was paying to her but they don't know that pratigya refused to take.

rolli:'Angry...yeh sab kar kay usse kya mela ?? sirf do waqt ki rotiCry.....that too un time per....Ouch'he asked sumitra.

sumitra:Shocked she was traumatized. not in a position to speak or think.

rolli:' pratigya...if you want to do service , go and do it in rehabilitation centers.....atleast you will be recognised and rewarded...Ouch'he said looking at pratigya.

rolli:'amma ji..aap ka yeh business partner nitin...crorepati! who can invest in crores as sample investment...pata hai kun???Angry...'

sumitra:Shocked.....rolli was knocking her out continuously.

rolli:'do you know why he entered singh house...????Angry'

sumitra:Shocked...she don't had the stamina to take another blow.

shakti:Shocked...he was stupefied to know some thing was behind nitin's entry to singh house other than krishna's friend.

rolli:'aap ki yeh piyari beti komal...nitin, nitin, nitin kar kay ghoomti firti rahati hai..do you know who he is?....whom do you think he is ?....'she paused and took deep breath.

sumitra:Confused...'she was holding her breath to know about him.

rolli:'pratigya ka mangeetar hai....'she gave yet another blow to sumitra by bringing out one more truth.

sumitra:'what?????????...Shocked'her BP came down to zero.

shakti:'Shocked...yeh kya bolrahi ho?...Angry'it was a shock to shakti too.

rolli:'such bol rahi hun....yehi such hai...Ouch...komal bhi yeh jaanti hai...'

komal:Ouch

rolli:'... isse bahut saare such hai aap log nahi jaan thay....'

sumitra:'Shocked...'

rolli:'waise....what do you people think of pratigya?do you people think that she is here for the sake of your pea nut money?...Angry'

sumitra:'Shocked...

rolli:'she belongs to a much better family than this sadela singh family both financial wise and status wise.she has physical & financial strength to run her own company, much better than yours.....'she said proudly.

komal:Shocked...

shakti:Shocked...

krishna:Shocked Cry...it was yet another unbelievable big piece of information to the whole singh family.seeing her simplicity krishna never expected that she could be from a well to do family.his respect and love towards pratigya became more stronger now.

rolli:'because she is working with you and looking so simple,don't underestimate her....Angry' she went close to pratigya and wiped her eyes.because of the emotional situation tears ran down from her eyes too.

rolli:'Cry....pratigya tum paagal ho....chod tho in logonko...these people are crazy...other than money kuch bhi maine nahi rakta...why are you destroying your life for the sake of these heartless roberts...apne leyeh jeena seeko....ApproveCry'she said with concern.

rolli:' what for you are doing and dying????Angry... just for the sake of love!!!Ouch...kis leyeh...payaar kay leyeh?...Ouch'she hit her with continuous questions.

rolli:'pratigya.....you are in illusionOuch....don't dream about horizon. you are trying to reach the horizon.... you will never reach it....Angry'

rolli:'laanat hai isse payaar par...Angry'

pratigya:'don't say that rolliCry...don't curse my love...Cry' first time she opened her mouth.

rolli:'i am sorry pratigya Cry.....maine tumari har ek baat maani hai. ab tum meri baat mano...tumari zindagi barbaad maat karo....bhool jao yeh sab.....nitin is no way less than krishna....he is a kind hearted gentle man....marry nitin....kush raho....no doubt, he will keep you happy...Cry'she cried.

krishna:Shocked Cry

rolli:' nitin...thayk kya rahey ho?...she is your mangeetar...lejao tumare saat...Cry'she pulled pratigya and tried to hand over to nitin.

nitin:Shocked...he don't know how to react.

pratigya:Shocked

krishna:Shocked Cry Angry Ouch....so far krishna did not interfere.he was standing speechless on the staircase, because he want sumitra to learn the truth from rolli.when rolli advised pratigya to marry nitin 1000 watt electricity passed through his body....he was horrified... when he saw rolli was about to give pratigya's hand to nitin...krishna became wild...he could not stop himself... he ran down fast skipping the steps and pushed rolli away from pratigya.

krishna:'...yeh nahi ho saktha Angry.....pratigya nitin se shaadi nahi kar sakti...Angry...she is mine...Angry'he was mad at rolli.

rolli:'who are you to say that?Angry...tumai pratigya par koi adigaar nahi...Angry'

krishna:'...mujay poora adigaar hai...Angry...Hug'he grabbed pratigya in his arms and tightly hugged her close to his chest in front of all proving that she is his property. pratigya needed that hug.she hold his shirt tightly and stuck to him.

rolli:Shocked...Angry...tum tho uss kay gunagar hoAngry...tumai koi adigaar nahi hai...leave her....Angry'she  pulled pratigya from his hug.

krishna:'mai usska pati hun...Angry'he did not leave pratigya from his hug.

rolli:'kya?Shocked...'

komal:Shocked...

nitin:Shocked...yet another blow away news to singh parivaar.

krishna:'Cry.... hamari shaadi ho chuki hai...yeh meri patni hai...Cry'he gathered all his guts and said boldly and loudly.   

rolli:'what!!!!Shocked...come again...Shocked'

sumitra:'Shocked...Cry...how...come you do to me like this ?...' she was completely devastated . suddenly tears rushed out from her eyes as if bhakra nangal dam broke. first time in her life she cried.her children never saw her crying before.it was awful for them to see her crying in front of all.komal and shakti went and supported her by holding around her shoulders.

krishna:'i am sooo sorry ammaOuch...i was not in a position to ask or wait for your permission.i crossed that stage long before...Cry'

sumitra:Cry

krishna:'even i never knew that these things will happen to me.but it happened.i never knew that i will go crazy with this simple small girl...Cry'he looked at crying pratigya and said.

krishna:'believe me.i can't survive without her....she is my life line...i will die without her...Cry'he said with overflowing tears on his cheeks.

rolli:'when did you marry her?...Shocked'still she can not believe his words.

krishna:'a week before your marriage...SmileCry'he wiped his cheek with both his hands.

sumitra:'i cannot believe this...Cry'she don't want to believe or accept the truth.

krishna:'amma.....whether you believe it or not that is what the truth.hum dono shaadi akshardham madir mai ki hai....'

krishna:'look! just now pratigya returned this mangalsuthr to me...'he opened his hand and showed the mangalsutr.

rolli:Shocked

shakti:Shocked

krishna:'pratigya tum yeh mangalsutr saare parivaar kay saam ne pehena ne kay leyeh kaha tha na?.....Cry'he separated her from his hug.

krishna:'mera saara parivaar saam ne hai. bhagwaan kay saam ne nahi insaano kay saam ne bhi tum hi meri patni ho...Cry'he hooked the mangalsutr around her neck in front of his family members leaving every one in shock again.

pratigya:'Cry...'

sumitra:ShockedShockedCry.....yeh din dayk ne kay leyeh mai ne itni maihanat ki?...
.....achcha sila diya tumne mere mamta ka...mujay tum se yeh umeed nahi thi...OuchCry...you gave me life time reward my son...Cry'she was like stuck by tsunami...about to faint and fall.she hold the sofa for support and sat on it as a uprooted old tree.

krishna:'amma...i can understand youOuch...but i am sorry ....muchay maaf kardo....Cry'

pratigya:Cry

krishna:'ro maat pratigya....' he put his left hand around her shoulder, hold her very close to him and wiped her tears with his right hand.

krishna:'yeh meri zindagi tumari diye hue hai...Cry'

krishna:'koi maane na maane tum hi meri patni ho.yeh dil srif tumare leyeh dadak ta hai...Cry'

krishna:'ek saat jiyenge ....nahi tho ek saat maryenge...Cry'which made every one freeze

pratigya:'issa maat bolo...Cry'she stopped his words by closing  his mouth in between her cry.

krishna:'ro maat...ro maat pratigyaCry...i cannot tolerate that...Cry...mai ne tumai bahut dukdiya hai...tum ne meri wajai se bahut roli...ab nahi...'he hold her tightly very close to his chest.

chandu kaka:' aap ka samaan gadi mai rakdi hai...Confused' he informed them hesitantly looking at the tensioned filled situation.

krishna:'...chaloCry ....'he took pratigya out.

there prevailed a dreadful silent ...the singh house was like tsunami stuck...

shakti,nitin ,komal and rolli went to their respective room with various questions in their mind leaving confused, helpless, angry and completely shattered sumitra in the hall.

Edited by shumi. - 12 March 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarashalinikanaguCBrocks-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1ninitaAziyaaleena1...Natasha...HamiSkypiyarapiyariPristineSoul

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

PristineSoul

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtgrl92

very nice chapter Wink arey wa!Tongue...my silent reader spoke today!TongueBig smile...u made my dayDancing

Shakti n Rolli are cuteEmbarrassed thanksBig smile

i cant wait till the climaxSmile up datedBig smile

plz more KRIYA romanceCry sureWink

Edited by shumi. - 12 March 2011 at 7:29pm

-radhi-

Go to top