Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-I:PaRt-54 pG-143 (Page 106)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

oh wow lovely chp amazing  thank u soooooooooooo much dear Big smileimpatiently waiting for the mext update plz update it soon love it...will update tonight inshallah Big smile

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Loved this chapter.THANKS  vaishuBig smile What a twist i like it.once again thanks for liking it Big smile krisu is very fast  shakti se pehle shadi kar li. good na...Winkwaiting for next chapter.
will up date soon Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiiii.......
me back.....but this damn net!!!!AngryCry......too slow!!
im fed up with this snail pace net!...lol....LOL...no worry hota hai hota hai...WinkLOL let me comment before the connection goes out..no probs....mostly big things come in small packages...i mean ur commentsBig smile.lubd alll the chaps....thanksBig smile
esp the last one..umm i know azi betaBig smile
wat a twist!OMG!finally they r married without the knowledge of any one!!!!!nw wat wil Amma do????LOL..watch!   LOLi lub the way u r carrying the story with such an ease eventho it is containing so much of twists.....thanks...i lub u for that Big smile
will surely edit my comments..n u knw,usually hw long my comments will be....lubly too na!Big smile...
sry for this diiii.....no probs azikuttyBig smile
but i cant wait til tomorrow to comment..so jz typed this one so fast....good Big smile
but i wont forget to give....Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

for all ur claps hearts, thumbs up for you from me....'
n i've edited my comments on page 94. thanksBig smile

lub u loads me 2Big smile
see u tomorrow inshallahBig smile
azikutty
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

me first!!!!!...nice to see u firstBig smile
as  i have a lot of chaps to comment,my comment wil be short....plz forgive me dii......no worry no probsBig smile.............
yipee!!good NiKo scene.poor nitin got hurt badly...... beechara...Big smilebut me liked KriYa scene more than that.....(u knw na?WinkLOL ariyum ariyum...Wink).krishna missing prats..uh ha!!soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! as sweet as chakka pazam...Tonguei luuuuuuuuuubd this part very much....
krishna:'pratigya tumari har ek adha,har ek baat muchay bahuth achchi lagti hai...Tongue'he played with her fingers and caressed her upper part of the palm.

pratigya:'oh! that is why you always say i am impressed..Smile'

thanks for liking it...Big smile

a special MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for that.....
thank u so much for giving such a beautiful story for us....pleasure is all mine molay Big smile.
this is for u.....Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug(hope i didnt break ur bone....k give half of the hugs to my jaannus)LOLLOLLOL...i am missing my rib bomes lol LOL
this is for you for your very sweet hugs, sweet comments etc etc...aweet chakka pazam
hope u like itTongue...

lub u loads me 2Big smile
azikutty

Edited by shumi. - 08 March 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

i just loved this chapter it was awesomeClap
waiting for next chapter
aw...my silent reader commented...ShockedTongue i am so so impressed..Big smile..thank u and lub you dear Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1

vaishali..... IF-Rockerz
vaishali.....
vaishali.....

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
hi shumi di. how r u? when will u update?
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

hi shumi di. how r u? when will u update?
i am going to up date now....may be after 10 minutes.Big smile
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
part-40

nitin and komal:

after drinking road side sugarcane juice komal walked in to a big shopping mall along with nitin.she went to a ready made garment shop, and quickly selected few fancy dresses for her.

komal:'look at this...is this colour is good..?Tongue'she selected a light purple with white design top and showed it to nitin.

nitin:'ummmm.....'

komal:'check this.. will it suit me...?Big smile'she took another ladies wear, put it on her shoulder and asked him.

nitin:'ok...Confused'he said with out interest.

komal:'do you like this...?Tongue'she took a  short skirt and showed him.

nitin:'ummm....Disapprove'he said with out looking at the skirt.

'omg.....maibhi na..... bahins (bufflo) kay saam ne rangoli mana rahi hun...Angry'she said to herself and slapped on her forehead.she selected few more items without asking further suggestions from nitin and came out of the shop.

komal:'chalo ab we will go to red fort...Angry'she came out of the shop and drew to red fort.

they were nearing red fort.

nitin:'there is red fort in Agra too.isn't it?Confused... what is the difference between that red fort and this Delhi red fort?.....Big smile'

komal:'omgAngry...i don't know all those things...'she parked her car out side the red fort.

komal:'i hope you will not get lost in side the red fort...LOL'she teased him.

nitin:' if you are that much worried about me you can hold my hand...Wink'he said without smiling.

komal:'.....greedy goose...Angry'

both got down.he raised his head and looked at the outer structure  of the red fort.'wow! Tongueit should be one of the master piece of delhi...Tongue'he wondered looking at the brilliant architecture of it.

look at the delhi red fort outer look!Big smile

they walked in.even though komal lives in delhi , she was visiting red fort after so many years.she use to come with school NCC for doing parade during independence day and see Prime Minister addressing the nation.

red fort close up view!Tongue

komal:'do you know nitin?...yahi ground mai....we use to come and do parade...Big smile'her school days memory made her excited.she re winded all those sweet memories.

nitin:'tum yahin pali badi hona.?..chalo....you are my guide now...Smile'

komal:Angry...thaykho...i am weak in history....any way i will try....Confused'

nitin:' chalega....Wink'

komal:'waise tum kose london mai pale bade ho?...tum bhi tho yahin kay ho...Angry'

nitin:'i am proud to be an indianBig smile....you come to sarangpur.... i will take you to the nook and corner of it...Big smile'

while talking and walking they went inside the fort and saw other parts of it .

komal:'i think this red fort was constructed by the mughal emperor shah jahan....Big smile'

nitin:' shah jahan!ShockedTongue the one who constructed Taj Mahal to his love Mumtaz!....wow....i love that man ...Tongue'

nitin:'when he constructed this? before Taj Mahal or after it?'

komal:'Angry...in 17th century....'

they moved on to Diwan -Aam.

Diwan-Aam!

close up view!

komal:' this is the assembly hall of public where the emperor use this hall to address the general public and dispense justice based on the petitions presented by this ministers..... phew!' felt as if she was revising her grade 10 history.

nitin:'wow....look at the architecture!....let me count the pillars....Big smile'

komal:'keep counting ...i am going....Angry' she moved on to Diwan-i-Khas. nitin came running behind her.

komal:'finished counting?Wink...loser!LOL'

nitin:'nahi tho!Ouch...jane doOuch...waise... this is going to be one of my honeymoon spot...i will count them with my wife....Tongue'

Diwan-i-Khas

Diwan-i-Khas close up view!

Diwan-i-Khas ceiling!Tongue
komal:'Diwan-i-Khas was used by the emperor for the reception of important guests such as kings, ambassadors and nobles in private and to deal with important affairs of the state....' she explained to him.

nitin:' wonderful! how many years it took for him to construct?Tongue...'

komal:'you find out on your own when you come here for your honeymoon...Angry'

nitin:Embarrassed...teek hai...'

komal:Angry...they moved on to Nahr-i-Behisht!

Nahr-i-Behisht!

komal:'Nahr-i-Behisht  are the imperial private apartments...that is all i know about this...LOL'

now they were standing in front of moti masjid or pearl mosque!

from out side!Tongue

from inside!Tongue

nitin:'obviously the place where the emperor prays...Big smile...no need for you to guide...LOL'

komal:Angry

both of them became tired of walking.komal's legs and head started hurting.

komal:'enough.Ouch....we will go now...i am tired...Ouch'she said to nitin.

nitin:'yep..it is going to rain too...Smile...by the way thanks for every thing...Smile'

komal:'fine...Angry...'they came out of red fort.

it was drizzling.they were heading towards the parking, but komal could not walk fast.

nitin:'walk fast...jaldi chalo...'

komal:'i cannot...Ouch'she was really cannot.she was walking far behind of nitin.it started raining too.

nitin turned back and looked at her struggling for walking.he moved a step behind and hold her right wrist with his left hand to help her walk fast.she did not refuse , she needed that support .nitin walked fast towards the car holding her hand almost dragging,she tried her best to follow him.

Edited by shumi. - 09 March 2011 at 4:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbara-radhi-sweet_bhankipheonix1ninitavaishali.....Aziyaaleena1PristineSoulb2011

Go to top