Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Part 1

Koki knocking on door - Gopi open the door. What's going on, it's time for the varmala? Gopi opens the door. Koki: why so long to open the door? Where's Kin? Gopi looks inside the room & Koki follows. There's a dulhan sitting on the bed. Koki: Kin, stop playacting. It's time for varmala, pandit is calling you. Gopi bring her down in 5 mins. She leaves. Gopi locks the door. The dulhan is MANI!!! She says now what? Gopi: Sorry I got scared & couldn't think what to do. Let me call Ahemji. She tries but gets an engaged tone. She says I'll do what Ahemji wants me to do, I'll help him as much as possible. Maniben put on ghoonghat & I'll take you down. There's a knock on the door. It's Hetal. Hetal: Kin, pandit is calling you. Gopi, bring Kin. She turns to leave, but says just a min, I'll take my daughter down with you. Come. They leave the room. {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Road - Ahem is driving, calls Kin. Phone rings in the auto & the driver picks the phone. Ahem cuts & redials. Driver answers. Ahem: Kin where are you? Driver: Rajkot bus stand. Ahem: Pls keep the phone. The bus stand is nearby. {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Part 2

MM - Gopi, Mani & Hetal are walking along the corridor. A servant brings arti thali. Hetal: Good, you brought the thali.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Bus Stand - Ahem reaches there, gets down & looks around. Kin is shown waiting to climb aboard & as usual crying. Ahem spots her & gets angry. Kin starts to climb inside, but Ahem stops her. She's shocked & says Bhai aap?  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

MM - Hetal is doing Mani's arti. Both Gopi & Mani are scared. Hetal: Kin, you're stepping into a new life, be happy & keep everyone happy. Now take this shagun &show your face. Your face as a dulhan. Gopi is maha-scared. Mani bows to take blessings, her head hits the thali & it falls. Hetal: it's ok. Gopi: Can I take Kin down as it's already late. Let's do this muh dikhai later as it is it's become quite dirty here. Hetal: No problem, these things happen, go down. Gopi & Mani move forward, only to find some ladies coming towards them. Koki follows them. Koki: what's wrong Gopi vau, everyone's waiting downstairs. Ladies, go down you can see the dulhan downstairs. She takes hold of Mani & moves forward. Gopi & Hetal follow. Suddenly Gopi says STOP!  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Part 3

Koki: Now what, Gopi vau. Gopi: I' I' I wish to tell you something. Koki: What's wrong with you? Kin is already very late. Hetal agrees. Gopi suddenly sees Ahem signaling her. Gopi: Nothing, will tell you later. Let's go down. They move forward. Gopi to Mani: Ahemji is calling. How to go to him? She puts a hand on Mani & slyly opens a pin which results in the pinned-up ghoonghat cascading sideways. Both Hetal & Koki are aghast. Koki: It took so long to dress & now this. Gopi: Just give me 5 mins & I'll quickly pin it up & bring her down. Hetal & Koki leave. Gopi to Mani: Kin is back, you take the dress off now.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Downstairs - Urmi: Camerawale bhai saab, take some photos of Dhawal & me. They take photos is various poses & at the mandap too. Urmi: Now Dhawal, go & sit. I'll take solo photos. She poses. Rashi comes: Akele akele, my photos too.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Upstairs - Ahem standing in front of a room. Gopi & Mani come there. Ahem: Where's the dress? Mani opens a potli in her hands & shows him. Ahem: So you were in the ghoonghat? Mani: Gopi bhabi thought it'll help gain time. Ahem looks at Gopi who is looking down (expecting a scolding?) & tells Mani she did right.

Thanks Mani. He turns & opens the lock on the door. Gopi: Why lock? Ahem: It's necessary, so she doesn't run away again.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Downstairs - Hetal & Koki come down. Urmi: Where's Kin? Isn't she coming? Koki: She's just coming, her ghoonghat got unpinned. Urmi: These girls always do nakhras at time of marriage. Koki rolls her eyes.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Upstairs ' Ahem: Kin, stop this drama now & get ready. Kin: No, not with that gawar. Ahem: Ok, this guy's a gawar as you don't know him. But you knew Umang. What did he do, but he used you & defamed you & spoilt our family name. You can't play eith mom's health anymore. She won't be able to bear it. Get dressed & come. He leaves.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Kin is crying. Gopi gives her the dress & consoles her by patting her.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Downstairs - Ahem & Gopi bring Kin down the stairs. Koki looks up & then looks away. Rest of the Modi clan is smiling. Urmi sees Ahem & Gopi together & gets disturbed. Looks at Rashi who is also shocked.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Precap

Rashi looking at a Just Married decorated scooter. Rashi: Kagdi will not bidaa Kin on this phatphati. Urmi: I know. I want her to send her daughter & s-i-l  in a brand new car. I'll show her the Sun in the night.  {This update has been illegally copied from India-Forums}

Rana

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by hamzanuha - 31 January 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979RajourizombiemiratoonaNas1snehasanjanasrikondaazminamchhedakrishyghottie2508niki_pngujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarRaviSharmaJANNAVanupamgalpha12smile365daysparbhudayalmitumiDamayantiMmonash1seema92zohrabanubinataadharBlacksexyspicybcclrayanomanya7878rsingingtherimsimOnly4Dilishhimani88ivanta29MissOracle***Anu***dent4uheartsmarttasshamsizanabegsakshi1A HUGE FANdirk41p@rascooldudettesinipillaiashasangeetaIp-AK4everBidaaifan09srmirjiruksmrgattushmuupiemonalidprasika-akaShaninita_mehak_shivangi783br2499SonyaBladenaj7irene_cAbhiAniCarrotCake_Nancy_DiorRouge.evadangelic8219SunriseGreenupasana.diyaboparaisoniaPorisimran15saomomdeejagisimi_1Shell16suk19SuhaniSonia-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS : Written Update 31st Jan, 2011" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thanx a lot rana......