..anshita..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
haha...too funny
aww raj my poor baby...
sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
loving the light moments. raj is so naughty.cant wait to see whats next.
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
raj is so naughty man
no wonda every1s sayin he cant be arjuns son lol
buth e shudnt hav slappd him...
but wud love 2 see how he pacifies raj..
thnx 4 pm
pls cont soon.x
arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Raj is to funny , i hope that when he pacifies to Arjun play so much pranks on him LOL
Big smile
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Scene128 Arjun-Raj emotional bonding

Its lunch break.

Afternoon lunch break. Rashi convinces and brings Raj for lunch. Jignesh and Kumud also join.

Everyone having food and finish also

Raj playing with his plate and pushes plate off: I will not eat

Rashi: Arjun ask my son sorry right now. I will complain to bade dadu about your daddy and he will punish him. You can decide any punishment baby.

Romit: Yes Raj we will tell our dad to punish your dad. How dare he raises hand on my Raj. Turning to RPS dad, do not leave Arjun Bro. We will do Taliban style punishment for your daddy 25 lashes for raising hand on our Raj. What say dad?

Arjun: Raj really Sorry

Kumud: What is this new drama in house?

RPS: Raj eat your lunch, do not go hungry on new year

Raj: No No No Raj jumps down to leave the place and run back to bedroom.

Arjun gets up goes to him and bends down and says Sorry Raj, very sorry beta, i lost my cool. Aapko joh saza deni hai dedho but eat your food.

Raj: You hit me. Very bad very bad. I will not eat(in anger)

Romit: Raj eat no please

Jignesh: What is this new father son- drama?. Kuch din nahi the toh ghar main shant thi abhi phirse drama shuru hogaya Like father-like son najayaaz jo hai dono

Arjun gets really angry but cannot show it outside on Raj being called Najayaaz and frustrated that Raj is not accepting his sorry.

He loses his temper and takes the glass on table and breaks it in hand and splinters to his hand and blood starts coming out off his hand and he stares at Jignesh

Raj: Daddy

RPS: Arjunnn

Mikhael, Romit and Rashi stunned

Arjun turns to Raj and says: This is my punishment for slapping you today morning. Now will you eat food or do you want to give some other punishment for raising my hand on you.

Rashi rushes to Arjun: Are you mad Arjun? Raj is a kid, why are you taking him seriously?. She sees the splinters in his hand and holds his hand and starts removing splinters

Arjun pulls his hand from Rashi: Leave me Rashi and walks off to his room

RPS: Rashi go to Arjun

Rashi: OK dad

RPS: Wonder why Arjun lost his cool today and stares at Jignesh

Rashi goes to his room.

Rashi: Arjun what happened? Why you lost cool. Show me your hand

Arjun: Leave it

Rashi: It will pain

Arjun: Not as much as in my heart

Rashi: What happened Arjun?

Arjun hugs her and starts crying.

All his pent up frustration for 8 months about everyone's misbehaviour to him at work place, house, by his inlaws etc explodes and he starts crying uncontrollably

Rashi holds him and allows him to cool off

Rashi: What happened? Tell me na (wipes his tears)

Arjun: Nothing, sorry i lost my control and cried

Rashi hugs him: You want to cry more you can all your frustrations for past so many months taht are in your mind, you can cry and freely tell me. Actually i no what it is- people calling you and now Raj najayaaz all the time, humiliating you, Arohi not understanding you, not getting jobs because you are a don son, being humiliated at work place everything na

Rashi looks at him. Arjun is like a kid now. He hugs her back and holds her tightly. He feels secure when she hugs him like a mother protecting her child. How he wish he had a mother like her? Yes Rashi is always filling his mothers shoe but she herself is small and there are so many things he wants to tell his mom which he cannot tell Rashi not because Rashi will not understand or not care but he does not want to burden her...a mother is a mother

Raj comes in slowly in fear. Romit has sent him.

Raj comes slowly and catches his ears and says "Dad                      i am very sorry"

Arjun leaves Rashi and extends his non injured hand and says "baby, come here"

Raj climbs the bed and Arjun pulls him and makes him sit on lap.

Arjun: Sorry baby, very very sorry, i lost my temper and raised my hand on you in morning. I do not know what happened to me very sorry i will never ever do it again and kisses him on both cheeks

Raj: Its ok dad, it was my fault. I was playing a lot. And mom and my teachers in school also keeps punishing me, i do not feel bad. I just got angry that daddy whom i love most got angry i felt bad that too infront of shefali aunty and others. So i got angry and thought you do not love me any longer. Sorry daddy

Arjun: No Raj, you are a kid and have every right to play. It was my fault only. Did it pain a lot baby i am so sorry, i can never forgive myself for this. I will never raise my hand on you ever again. Forgive me and has tears in eyes

Raj wiping tears: Do not cry daddy or else i will also start crying

Raj hugs him tightly

Rashi also in tears.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-sezoSHAHAD971...Sheher...artaMsFuzzybear69channi_star..anshita..mIsHeZ.xaksh4IFaparna4karanika...vibha...

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Scene129 Raj back with his pranks

Romit comes in: Arrey this looks like a daily soap serial set with all of them putting glycerin and crying. Raj which serial shooting is on

Raj leaves Arjun hug turns to romit hits his forehead and says "Arrey Romit bahiya, not serial we are shooting for Karan Johar movie. Kabhie Kushi Kabhie Gham"

Romit: Ohhh and whats your role in that

Raj: SRK's son and dad is SRK

Romit: And mine

Raj: You are Hrithik Roshan

Arjun still not laughing but Rashi starts laughing

Raj: Bade dadu Amitabh bachchan and chote dadu Jaya Bachchan. Imagine bade dadu saying(copies AB style and says) "Rishte main hum tumhare baap lagthe hain Naam hai RPS sorry shehenshah"

Arjun starts laughing and so do Romit and Rashi

Raj: Arohi mom will be Kareena Kapoor- Pooh role and aunty can be Kajol role

Raj starts thinking deeply

Romit: What are you thinking?

Raj: What role to give to mikhael uncle, only he is remaining and dadi can do they had one aunty who takes care of SRK and Hrithik in the movie

Arjun again is remembering Gunjan and thinking if she is fine today.

Romit: Looks like you will become big and become next Karan Johar dude give me also one film role please

Raj: No No, i will become police officer and catch all people who dare slap my dad or misbehave with him or make him cry and put them in jail forever. First person i will catch is that Arohi mom's dad and her chachu and i will lock them in jail and throw off that key and everyday 100 uthak bethak karaunga unse, mere dad ko rulaya unhone. 

Raj: Romit bhaiya how many times a family member can come and meet person in jail?

Romit: Once a week i guess

Rashi: Now what are you thinking Inspector Raj?

Raj: No, i am DIG aunty

Rashi: Ok what are you thinking DIG saab?

Raj: Today because of me daddy cried and hurt his hand, so i will have to put myself also in jail beacuse that is punishment i will give for others who made him cry. Then how will i meet all you people. Will you come to jail to meet me there? Once a week is too less. I want to see all of you more times in a week and daddy though i cannot live if i do not see him everyday.

Arjun again has tears in eyes

Raj looking at Arjun: Oh no daddy, again you are crying. Now what did i do? Did i do something wrong then very sorry daddy and holds his ears

Arjun: You are mad Raj and kneels on bed and hugs him

Rashi: Ok ok Scene cut now

Arjun and Raj looking at Rashi

Rashi: I am producer of the movie. Its break time now. Arjun show me your hand and Romit get first aid kit and Raj go and play outside. Its pack up for the day.

Raj goes to Romit: Romit bahiya, I am sorry for playing prank, here is your chocolate

Romit: No No I do not want anymore gifts                

Raj: Take it no bhaiya, dad, aunty

Arjun and Rashi: Take it

Romit extends hand and in closed fist Raj gives gift

Romit feels something creepy and shouts and throws and its lands on Arjun pant

Arjun sees its like cockroach and starts screaming "Remove this creepy creature from me Rashi pleaseee"

Mikhael and Dadi who are nearby rooms come running

Rashi catches the cockroach and Arjun jumps out of bed and runs towards door

Mikhael:What happened?

Arjun hides behind Mikhael: Bhaiya Cockroachhh

Rashi: Cool down cool down Arjun it's a plastic one looks like real that's it

Raj very happy: Daddy is scared of cockroach daddy is scared of cockroach and starts clapping

All start laughing.

Mikhael: What is this Arjun? Your fear of cockroach has not gone yet. You are not scared of bullets, crocodiles, lions but scared of a cockroach

Arjun becomes serious. His childhood traumatic experience is related to that. He gets upset remembering those childhood days.

Dadi: Arjun puttar. Where are you lost? What happened?

Arjun comes out of thoughts: Nothing dadi, Nothing at all

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-SHAHAD971sezochanni_star...Sheher...artaMsFuzzybear69..anshita..aparna4karanikaaksh4IFmIsHeZ.x.vrshn....vibha...brainychild92

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
it was nice
keep updating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonkmh....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index