India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Going Forward - KMH-PART-I (Page 71)

Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Oh poor arjun is beated so brutally hope sme1 come soon and save him . Yaar nice update continue soon.

MsFuzzybear69 Goldie
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OMG poor Arjun, I hope someone (hopefully Arohi) saves him from these coppers before he is badly beaten..Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
poor arjunCry let arohi save him
i think now michael may like arjun
nice update
keep updating

moonkmh....

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Scene95 Arjun condition worsens in jail

Its Saturday and Mikhael feeling guilty. He thinks what to do?

He calls RPS 2-3 times and disconnects.

RPS: Hello Mikhael, i am in conference what is it? Anything urgent

Mikhael: OK, i will call later in evening

Mikhael is moody full day.

In night he dials again.

Mikhael: Dad your work is over? When are you coming back

RPS: Thursday. I have important deals to sign on Wednesday and am flying back on Thursday

Mikheal thinks RPS busy and should not tell about Arjun.

Mikhael: OK, but come back soon

RPS: Why?

Mikhael: Nothing,

RPS: tell now if something important

Mikhael: No, you come back from business deal. I will tell later

RPS: Ok, fine

Mikhael calls Billu and gives him 25k and tells to give to Arohi. Billu asks why?

Mikhael: Arjun has gone outstation on work and will not come for 5-6 days. He does not have phone access also. And Arjun told me to give this money to Arohi and inform her that he is going out

Jignesh sees Mikhael acting restless and goes and speaks to him on Sunday

Jignesh: Tell me honestly Mikhael, why are you tensed?

Mikhael: Me, no

Jignesh: You sure

Mikhael: Yes

Mikhael speaks to lawyer but lawyer says since Arjun ran over the constable getting bail is not easy. He decides to wait for RPS return

Its Wednesday, police wondering why no one came to release on bail Arjun. Arjun has been unwell since Sat-Sunday and he has started getting blood when he coughs-internal bleeding. Neither has been able to eat anything solid and has only cofee/water

PI: This fellows family i thought will bring political pressure etc to release him. But 5 days and no one came. What sort of parents and family he has? Not at all bothered. Surprising.

PC: I am also suprised Sir. Nowadays these rich families are like that only Sir, no relationships between anyone and no worry for other family members.

PI  and PC goes to Arjun cell.

Arjun is lying unable to move much because of pain.

PI: Listen, why your family has not come yet? Where is that brother of yours, Mikhael Singhania? Why he has not come with lawyer for bail?

Arjun: I do not know and starts coughing and blood starts coming out of mouth.

PC rushes to his aid: Do not speak, do not speak, here is water to drink and towel to wipe blood. Just keep lying down do not get up

PI and PC both feeling a bit tensed seeing his condition.

PC: I think we hit him more only Sir. I do not want one more lock up death here. Just last year we had one. Commissioner will be angry if there is one more lock up death and that too a rich person like Arjun Singhania

PI:  It was his fault. He ran over our constable.  

PC: I know it was his fault but what if he dies

PI: You are right.In anger we tortured him like dreaded criminal. He is a rich person brought up lovingly with all amenities by parents. I forgot that he may not be able to take so much torture and looks at Arjun who has closed his eyes exhausted by the horrible pain that he is experiencing inside.

Arjun smiles listening to this thinking (so dreaded PI and PC have a good heart also haan)

Edited by myviewprem - 11 May 2011 at 7:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122destinyliesmoonkmh....sezopiamistchanni_starartaMsFuzzybear69..anshita..mIsHeZ.xashred12aksh4IF.vrshn.veds_6791...vibha...brainychild92

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
oh god...plz make arohi help arjun some how!!

destinylies

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
continue ... poor Arjun
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Scene96 RPS releases Arjun on bail

PC and PI go out

PI: Get his mobile number that we consficated from locker

PC gets it

PI: Let me check,"Dad"  his father mobile, let me dial him. Let him come and take him and admit him in hospital.

PI: Hello, is this RPS?

RPS: Yes who is this? This is Arjun's mobile where is he?

PI: In police station

RPS: What?

PI: Yes, he ran over constable on Friday morning and since Friday night he is in lock up. No one came to give his bail. So i called you.

RPS: Arjun in jail. He cannot run over anyone, what nonsense? Which police station are you calling from?

PI: Barton Road

RPS: Please give me few hours. I am coming. I am in Delhi

PI: Ok, but come soon. He is... he is a bit unwell

RPS: What? What happened?

PI: Nothing to worry, but come soon

RPS: not to worry? What happened tell me honestly?

PI switches off

RPS: Hello hello

RPS calls but its switched off

RPS in conference. "Sorry, i have to leave urgently to Chandigarh. Some emergency"

Business man: But deal

RPS: Please postpone

Businessman: But

RPS: I cannot stay

RPS hires a chartered plane and backin Chandigarh in 1 hour. He already has called his lawyer and told to meet him in police station with bail papers

RPS in police station.

RPS: Inspector, how is my son?

PI: Lawyer has shown all bailpapers. I will get him out

PC gets him out

RPS shocked to see Arjun's condition. He has bruises and marks all over his hand. His face is pale and can hardly walk. RPS goes and holds him 

RPS to PI: i will not leave anyone of you for doing this with my son

PI: He ran over our constable and did not stop also and was showing attitude to us

RPS: I know my son well, he can never run over anyone

PI: So are we lying. We saw it from our own eyes and car registered in your name.

Arjun: Dad, please

RPS: You keep quiet Arjun

Arjun coughs again and blood again coming out of his mouth

RPS: Blood, Arjun what happened?

PC: He is coughing a bit of blood since Saturday, now its a bit more. Thats why we called you. Take him to hospital first. We were scared that something will happen to him in station thats why we called on your mobile

RPS looks angrily at all the police

He takes Arjun and walks out

RPS: Lets go to hospital

Arjun: Not required dad

RPS: You better shut your mouth now. You are coughing blood. Not a word more.

Arjun: But and starts coughing blood again

RPS: No but or if, here take this towel and wipes the blood himself and gives in his hand. Just do not try my patience. Just do as i say or i will give you one tight slap and helps him sit in car.

He takes him to hospital. Arjun has internal injuries as per X-ray but they are not very severe that he has to be operated. Doctor gives tablets and tells him compete bed rest for next week and only liquid food diet for 2 weeks. RPS takes Arjun back home.

RPS: Who did the accident? Tell me Arjun what happened

Arjun keeps quiet

RPS: Jignesh or Mikhael

RPS: Mikhael right? I am sure its Mikhael only. He had called me 2-3 times and sounded worried but never told anything (Thinking: I know you well Arjun, you have taken Mikhael blame on your head)

Arjun: Yes

Edited by myviewprem - 11 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122destinyliespiamistsezoartaMsFuzzybear69channi_star..anshita..mIsHeZ.xashred12.vrshn.aksh4IFveds_6791brainychild92

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
hey...i think we are getting too many father-son scenecs and brother-brother or brother sister scenes...plz add romance yar!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyliesmIsHeZ.xbrainychild92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index