Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your ff is very nice, i enjoyed every bit of it! 
Just making you want to read more and more! please update soon!
add me to your pm list for update.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot shahad. Please send me the request to add you in my friend list and i will PM you next time onwards
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Arohi was scolded by family for going to meet Arjun. So, she is sitting in her room and thinking of a previous incident when she was with Arjun in Singhania house hold. Scene 79 onwards is Arohi's flashback

awryt...okay i get it now..thnx hun 😃
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene87 Arjun's truth-Arjuhi Nok Jhok

Arohi later catches Romit in his bedroom

Arohi: Romit, why did you tell "remembering real mom to Arjun". Is he not your own brother?

Romit: I thought you know bhabhi, the entire world knows that Arjun Bro is not my own brother

Arohi: What? I did not know

Romit: Really, how can bhaiya hide such a big thing from you? Bhaiya was adopted by dad as a 7 year old.

Arohi has tears in her eyes. Arjun told her and she never believed.

Romit: I am sorry, if you did not know before.

Arohi: No, he told me. I did not believe him

Romit: means

Arohi: nothing and runs out to their bedroom

Arjun still looking a sacred thread and thinking something.

Arohi runs to him and hugs him and starts crying

Arjun: What happened? Arohi what happened? Someone told you something

Arohi: No, I am sorry

Arjun: Why?

Arohi: You told me your life truth that you were an orphan but i thought you told lie.

Arjun: Who told you? Mom or Mikhael

Arohi: No, Romit

Arohi: You miss your mom na

Arjun: No, i have accepted that Romit's mom is my mom also

Arohi: But she does not love you or like you. Now i understand why they misbehave with you.

Arjun: Arohi, i will not listen anything against my mom. She loves me just does not show

Arohi: Really? See in my eyes and tell that

Arjun: I do not have to prove anything to you. I love my mom, she may not like me sometimes but all mothers have favourites and her favourite is Mikhael. Like that she does not show any attention to Romit and Rashi also

Arohi: But she does not misbehave with them

Arjun: Enough...i will not hear anything against my family

Raj comes running in. Arjun putting Raj to sleep and himself closes eyes to sleep.

Arohi cries and looks at him.

Arohi snaps out of her flashback.

Arohi: Why Arjun why? You risk your life for strangers but not bothered about own wife. I just hate you for that. I am not sure why you are not angry that your dad gave supari to kill me? Do you really love me?

Gauri comes to room and says

Gauri: Arohi, what are you doing alone? Come lets go down

Arohi: You go Gauri, i have no mood

Gauri: What happened Arohi? Why you look tensed?

Arohi: Nothing

Gauri: Its regarding Arjun na

Arohi: Yes Gauri, i am confused was Arjun right or wrong? Will you help me

Gauri: OK, lets find out. From tommorow itself lets start finding out. If you find out and prove your family that Arjun has not done anything they may understand you

Arohi: Really Gauri, thanks. You are a true friend

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene88 Romit cheers up Arjun

Its a month and still Arjun is unable to find any job. Arjun is really desperate. When he gets home Romit waiting to meet him. He is sitting and watching TV with dadaji when Arjun enters. Arjun is dead tired roaming everywhere for a job. But its 9pm already and he tells Romit to speak to him in kitchen as he has to prepare food for the night.

Romit sees that Arjun is very upset at not getting job

Arjun: Coffee?

Romit: Thanks Bro, one cup will definetly do.

Arjun: When are exams?

Romit: Next month

Arjun:  Are you finding any subjects tough? Then you can get your books over, i will help you out

Romit: Definetly Bro, it will be great if you teach me some portions of some subjects. They are tough

Arjun: Which one? Statistics

Romit: Yes Bro, really i do not understand all that theorems etc

Arjun: How's everyone in house?

Romit: All are fine, Rashi didi sad without you but much improved. Raj is also fine but misses you.

Arjun: You do not miss me?

Romit: I am not good at statistics Bro, but i remember you once every half hour for sure

Arjun: You are truly in exam mode.  (Laughing at how sweet and innocent Romit is at conveying feelings)

Romit helps Arjun by making chapattis while Arjun cooks sabzi and daal

Romit: Arrey Bro, you have become expert cook

Arjun: Yep, with help of dadaji. Once i get a job get Rashi and Raj to house and I will cook you all a great meal.

Romit: Ya, may be on Rashi didi's birthday next month

Arjun: Done, so we all are meeting for dinner on Rashi's birthday

Arjun: I know its on a Friday, right

Romit: (Looking at date on mobile) Right, you remember the day too

Arjun: Yes, Rashi's on Friday this year, yours on Sunday, Dadi's on Wednesday, Dad's on Friday too, Raj's on Tuesday, Arohi's on Monday, Michael's on Saturday and Mom's on Sunday again, Billu's on Monday and Makrand on Thursday

Romit: I love you Bro, I really do. You remember not only our birthday's but the days also.

Arjun:  I love you too yaar. That's nothing. I do that every year na. This small small things may look very miniscule but the happiness on your family members face when we wish them is worth more than the brightness of a million stars. (Thinking to himself And someone who does not know his own real birthday these things become so important)

Romit becomes sad

Arjun: What happened?

Romit: I am a very bad family member and brother Bro

Arjun: Why?

Romit: I do not remember your birthday falls on which day this year neither anyone else. But mine falls on a Sunday, i knew that. I check it on new years day every year on what date my birthday falls.  I check the other famliy members also which day it falls but never remember. I am a bad family person? Boo Hoo

Arjun stops cooking and goes to Romit and tells "Arrey yaar, who told you are bad"

Romit: No one, but when you can remember what day everyone's birthday falls and i cannot i think i am a bad person Boo Hooo (tears forming in eyes)

Arjun: Arrey Bhagwan, how budhu my brother is. You are not a bad person Romit, do not start crying now. You are a very good family ask me how?

Romit sniffling: how?

Arjun: You listen to mom and dad.

Romit: Yes, but sometimes no i get scared and lie to them like when i go to discotheque and get late i tell them i had gone to study in friend's house

Arjun(staring and surprised) Really Romittt

Romit(Getting scared): Only 4 times in my life bhaiya, once in 10th to celebrate our final exams, once in 11th on my birthday'e eve, once with Sanchit and last time with all my friends on new year eve this year

Arjun: Than its fine. But first time in 10th yaar, i assumed you were a baby and did not know what a discotheque is in 10th STD.

Romit trying to distract Arjun and saying: But just by listening to parents you become good person

Arjun: No, i mean yes, but that's not the only thing. You do every work i, rashi and mikhael give you.

Romit: Yes

Arjun: You do not lie or manipulate

Romit: That's what you all assume at home

Arjun(staring at him as if angry): What you lie and manipulate?

Romit: Manipulate- how to do that bhaiya?

Arjun: Forget it, i am not good at teaching you all that. You can take coaching classes from Jignesh on that.

Romit: OK, i will go and ask Jignesh jiju

Arjun: Arrey bhagwan, aisa single piece ko mera hi bhai banana tha (Oh God, such single piece had to be my brother only)

Laughing uncontrollably holding his stomach

Romit: Aap itna hans kyun rahe hain(Why are you laughing)

Arjun(stops laughing and acting angry): Kabardaar, if you go and ask Jignesh or anyone about manipulation

Romit: OK, i will not ask (thinking ? bhaiya bhi kitne innocent hai, sochte hai mujhe manipulation ka matlab nahi aata, Duniya ki sabse manipulative family mein pedha hoke mujhe kya manipulation nahi ayega, mujhe sab ata hey mein karta nahi hun bhaiya. Woh toh aapke chehre pe smile dekhna tha mujhe isiliye bhuddu se sawaal kar raha tha, dekha hansa diya na ? Bro, you are so innocent. You think i do not know how to mainpulate. I am born in worlds most manipulative family and you think i do not know manipulation. I know everything i just do not manipulate. I just wanted to see smile on your face hence asking all innocent question. See, i made you laugh at last na. )

Arjun looks at Romit thinking and Romit again assumes sad face

Arjun: And you lie haan?

Romit: Sometimes, when i steal chocolates, pens, girl magazines from Mikhael bhaiya, girls perfume from Rashi and mom's room

Arjun: Girls magazine from Mikhael

Romit: Haan, i tell Arjun bhaiya wants to read these magazines

Arjun: What? (shocked)

Romit: then what? If i tell dad he will not believe as dad does not read such magazines- he is old zamana thinker, Jignesh is his close friend and he may find out i am lying, so you are only remaining na

Arjun(acting angry): Tu teher ja and chasing to hit him and both run around kitchen and Arjun catches him and hits him three punches in stomach

Romit: Haaa chodo bhaiya, acts as if in terrible pain and falls to floor

Arjun gets scared to death that something really happened to him and kneels down

Arjun: Romit what happened? What happened Romit? Did i hurt you badly. Sorry yaar, GOD Romit ko kuch hua tho

Romit(Observing this): Nothing happened Bro, nothing happened. Do not get scared. I was acting

Arjun(Relieved): Tune to meri jaan nikhal di Romit. Pata hai mein kitna daar gaya (You just killed me Romit. Do you know how scared i was)

Romit: Sorry bhaiya, very sorry.

Arjun: Aisa mazak phir se mat karo yaar. Kohi bhi mazak karo. Aisa nahi (Do not do such jokes agai, do anything else not such jokes)

Romit: Sorry bhaiya, i just wanted to save myself and thought acting will save me from your punches. Very sorry

Arjun: OK, that's ok. Lets go and have dinner and then you can go home. Its 11pm already

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
plz add me to your pm list
myviewprem thumbnail
Scene89 Arjun saves Arohi-Shefali from drunkboys

Arjun goes to a hotel for interview one day. He finishes the interview and is about to leave. Its late evening. 

Arohi comes there and keeps waiting for Shefali. Three young rich men come to the hotel and order for drinks.

The waiter who has got them drinks by mistake drops a bit on one man. One man gets up and slaps him and the waiter falls near Arohi's table. Arohi helps the waiter to get up and stops the man from abusing or hitting the waiter

Arohi: You have no right to hit anyone

First man: Really, who are you to stop me? Police commissioner

Arohi: No, his grand daughter

First man: Really, i am scared. Get lost and raises his hand to hit the waiter

Arohi: You dare not touch him and holds that mans raised hand

Shefali reaches the hotel and sees commotion.

Shefali: Arohi, what happened? Leave her hand and she tries to free Arohi's hand

The other two men join this first man and Shefali gets scared

The manager comes and tries to tell them to leave Arohi's hand.

Second man: Do you know whose son i am? The home minister of this state

The manager gets scared and keeps quiet.

Shefali tries to free Arohi's hand and asks for help from people sitting there. No one helps.

Second man holds Shefali's hand and tries to misbehave with her. Shefali slaps him. The man is enraged and slaps her.

Shefali: Leave me, Arohi help.

Arohi tries to free her arm to help Shefali.

Arohi praying: God help me and Shefali

Shefali and Arohi scared and in tears.

She hears a voice: Leave the girls alone

Arohi and Shefali and the three men turn to see Arjun.

Shefali: Arjun, thank GOD.

Shefali looks into the mans hand who holds her hand and says "God save you now"

Shefali pushes him and runs to Arjun saying "Arjun, thank God you are here".

Arjun: You are OK Shefali

Shefali: Yes, Arjun.

Arjun sees blood oozing from Shefali's lips and gives her his hand kerchief and file to hold.

Arjun: Leave Arohi's hand

The third man removes gun and points to first to Arjun and Shefali and then to Arohi

All people sitting scared to death and some of them start screaming

Arjun orders everyone to sit where ever they are by hand sign.

Arjun: Listen, just leave the girl and ask sorry and i will forgive you

Shefali: You better listen to him

Third Man: I am going to shoot you if you come forward. You do not know who i am

Arjun: I do not care who you are

Third Man: I am shooting now

Arjun moves forward and gun is close to him.

Arjun: Really, then why do you not shoot

Man with gun gets nervous but pulls trigger but it never goes off

Arjun: Let me show you really how to use this gun

Arjun pulls gun from his hand and removes lock and then says

Arjun: Now you can use it.

Third man: Thanks

Arjun slaps him hard and looks at man holding Arohi and says "Let her go"

The first man releases the grip and Arohi goes and stands behind Arjun with Shefali

Arjun:  Leave this place right now

The three men scared and turn back to leave

Arjun: Wait, ask forgiveness for misbehaviour

Three men: sorry ma'am

Arjun: Take your gun and gives it to them

Third Man starts laughing: What a fool. Now i can kill you and aims at Arjun

Arjun shows him bullets in his hand

Third Man: Sorry, very sorry sir and all three leave.

The hotel manager thanks Arjun

Arjun: That's fine. The girls are my family members

Arjun goes to Shefali and Arohi

Arjun to Arohi: Are you fine?

Arohi is shivering. Arjun makes her sit and gives a glass of water to drink.

Shefali: Thank you so much Arjun and hugs him. If you were not there God only knows what would have happened

Arjun: Welcome Shefali, lets Go. I will leave you to your car

Arohi and Shefali sit in car.

Shefali: Good Night

Arjun: Good Night Shefali, Good Night Arohi.

Arohi: Good Night Arjun

Arjun: Take care and reach safely Oh, by the way. Tommorow evening i have a small get together for Rashi's birthday in my apartment. You both are invited 6pm onwards. Rashi will feel nice if you come. Raj will also be there.

Shefali winking at Arjun: Rashi will feel nice if we come haan Arjun

Arjun smiling shyly.

Shefali: Invitation accepted. We will gaurantee come

Arohi: But

Shefali: I promise on behalf of both of us.

Arjun: Thanks Shefali.

Shefali and Arohi leave

The hotel GM calls him and offers him a job in hotel seeing his braveness. Arjun accepts.

myviewprem thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhaparkar

plz add me to your pm list

Pls send a request in my inbox to add to Pm list
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was gud...😉
please add some romanc na...😒
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yayy he got a job!!!!!  

great part.. lved how he sved her.. wish arohi spoke a lil more and showed gratitude to arjun.. but on the other hand, its her husband and it was his farz.. so she shuoldn't have to thank him and what not.. apna haq jata rahi thi by not thanking and all..lol

continue soon