Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Going Forward - KMH-PART-I (Page 49)

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey prem.. does kumud have scruples as to the way she treats arjun.. cudnt have beileved that of the show..but tumhare land mein toh yeh ho sakta hai!! Ermm..dunno how i feel abt that.. shez always been quite rude.. agar redeem kar rahe ho..toh usko meri taraf se ek extra-large crate glycerin zarur de dena!! o n did u miss a dialouge of Arjun's? between romit giving the money n explaining it? anywayz.. luved the piece as always.. Big smile

o n did u miss a dialouge of Arjun's? between romit giving the money n explaining it? anywayz.. luved the piece as alway

Yes Aksh Thanks a lot for telling me. I usually type and then paste the scene. missed copying a line. Did not understand what you were trying to tell. Read the scene again and found had missed a line. Inserted the missing line

Edited by myviewprem - 31 March 2011 at 11:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi prem just started reading your ff
i must say it's fabClap
Starkeep up the good work buddy Thumbs Up
IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I really like ur writting u write it soo well..continue soon.
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Scene58 Arjun goes for lunch to mall

Next day early morning Romit goes and meets a person and discuss something with him. Romit also calls Shefali and tells her something. Arjun goes house hunting again. He speaks to a broker whom he had asked to search for a house. This is the same person Romit had met in morning. The broker takes him to an apartment whose owner has to leave abroad for 6 months on work .

The owner Siddharth informs Arjun that he has to go on work to US for 6 months and during this period he wants a good person to take care of his apartment and can pay him some rent also. The rent for such apartment is usually 20k but he says he will give it for 5k provided Arjun takes care of his grand father. He cannot take his father abroad neither he found anyone to take care of him till now and whoever stays in his apartment should look after his grand father. If Arjun is fine with the condition the house is his. Arjun says he is fine with the condition and will take care of his grand father for 6 months. Siddharth introduces his aged grand father to Arjun. Siddharth says he is flying on Wednesday and Arjun can shift on Wednesday evening as his flight is late nigh to US. Arjun says its fine. Siddarth says there is no need of advance and he can pay rent by 10th of next month to his grandfather only. Arjun thanks him and leaves. The broker also leaves after Arjun.Siddharth calls us Romit and tells him that his elder brother had come and agreed to stay in his apartment and take care of his grand father and Romit thanks him.

Meanwhile the police are investigting into Arohi supari case. The signature on the 10 lakhs tht were withdrawn from Ahluwaliah family account was signed by Rajveer Ahluwaliah and a person called Diwakar Sharma had taken the money from bank. Rajveer has no clue that he had ever signed such a cheque and also no idea who Diwakar Sharma is. There is no CCTV footage on the day money was withdrawn in bank as its camera was faulty. Inspector comes and interrogates everyone in Ahluwaliah family.

Shefali comes and calls Arohi for lunch in mall as its her birthday. She says she has called a few close friends for lunch and movie at the mall. Arjun, Romit and Raj reach mall for lunch and Romit is carrying a gift. Romit tells Arjun its Shefali birthday and she invited for lunch and movie at mall.

Arjun thinking in mind "Then Arohi must be coming along" but doing acting as if angry at not being told before with Romit.

Arjun: You should have told me before that youare taking for Shefali birthday

Romit: Sorry bhaiya, you were busy so i did not tell you

Arjun: I am going back right away

Romit: Please bhaiya

Arjun: No, i am going. Turning back to go from mall. (but thinking please stop me Romit please) I am going back

Romit: OK, fine if you are going we will also go back(winks at Raj and turns to leave with Arjun)

Arjun: No No, why will you both come back with me to house. Its shefali birthday. You please go and enjoy

Romit: Without you we cannot enjoy

Arjun: OK, fine then lets go. I would not have come had you told before (showing anger in face but turning back and smiling)

Romit: Bhaiya we know you very well. You are very happy inside because Arohi bhabhi will be there but outside showing anger (teasing)

Arjun: You just wait till i go home and then i will show you bhaiya ke bacche(feeling embrassed)

Raj: Of Oh, you both will stop your kid behaviour. I am in UKG not you both. How much work i have?  I have to always intervene in so many family members fights and bring peace, first mom and dad now Romit bahiya and dad.

Romit: OK Dadaji, as you order

Romit to Arjun: Bhaiya i know aap ke maan me ladoo put rahe hain bhabhi ko milne ke kayal se

Arjun turning red in face

Arjun: Romit ke bacche, i will not leave you now

Romit runs in front and Arjun runs behind to catch him up the elevator

Raj: Bacha main hun ya yeh dono....................wait for me

Arjun catches Romit on first floor and both keep laughing.

Romit sees Arjun laughing so much

Romit becomes serious says: Always keep laughing Bhaiya love you and will miss you

Arjun: Me too Romit

and both hug

Raj comes up and all three go to the designated restaurant.  

Edited by myviewprem - 31 March 2011 at 8:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122indianamericanhemvbpiamistsezoKMH-NASHAartaKaranKundra4Evachanni_star..anshita..mIsHeZ.xaksh4IFaparna4karanikaglitter567cherry227veds_6791

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
yeahh romit/shefs/raj set them up haina!! 

aww arjun wanted romit 2 stop him evn tho didnt wana let thm knw hw exited he was   

rely sweet update

thnx 4 pm

cnt wait 4 nxt upd8...n arjuhis reaction..cont soon,x 

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
nice.. i agree with romit.. laddoo phoot rahe hain maan hi maan mein..lol

cant wait for when the confrontation and arohi's reaction.. voh bhi kuch kam nautanki nahi hai. uske maan mein bhi laddoo phoot rahe honge..lol
MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Cant for the next update it sounds soo exciting!!! I cant wait for Arjun and Arohi to finally come face to face 
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Arjun in my FF will be multi charactered sometimes emotional and sacrificing like punj, sometimes strong and powerful like singhania, sometimes someone else whom you have not seen either in punj or singhania(like lawyer role) sometimes good like ahluwaliah's. 

Rudra is on guilt trip currently but i am just giving his inner thoughts. He may have same thoughts in KMH2 later who knows? But in my FF currently he is on guilt trip. I have kept shades of DK in him in my FF. But he usually keeps his thoughts to himself and rarely reveals. Mind you these thoughts are revelaed to FF readers not to Arjun openly. And like they say you hate a person very much only if you love him very much. So RPS may become bad later. LOLLOL

kya prem, before i cud say tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar..u threw in that last bit..Ouch chalo koi gal nahi.. i like DK once Arjun left the house..and i cud see his character and POV as a whole. and ya..ur FF readers will keep ur secrets..Wink we wont tell Arjun..let him live his destiny (written by u ofcourse LOL)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index