Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Going Forward - KMH-PART-I (Page 20)

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Scene27 Arjun consoles Romit

In night Arjun tucks in Raj for night and goes to Romit room to see if he is fine. Romit already sleeping but having nightmares of the torture and keeps saying "Please leave me, i do not know anything" and gets up all sweating.

Arjun hearing this barges in his room and finds him sweating profusely and tells him "what happened?". Romit says nothing. Arjun says "Romit, you remember just a week before you would come and tell me all small and big things of your life, college etc. I do not think in one week you have grown up so much to hide things from your Bro".

Romit starts crying and holds Arjun and tells him "Bro, i do not ever want to go to jail again, please save me. That Rajveer had almost killed me in jail if i had stayed for 2 more days.  And he was forcing dad to sign a statement saying you and dad were responsible for the attack on Arohi bhabi. Dad had refused to sign it for 2 days but was about to sign unable to bear my condition when you came and released me on bail. He still has a copy of statement that dad signed saying he alone was responsible for Arohi bhabi's supari. GOD only knows how he will behave with dad now".  Arjun says "do not worry Romit, i will get dad freed. He does not have a strong case".

He goes to his room and wakes up Raj and tells him lets go and sleep with Romit bhaiya. Raj goes to Romit room and says "Romit bhaiya, i was missing you for so many days, can i sleep with you and since i cannot sleep without dad i got him also along". Romit understand Arjun had thought him to say that and smiles and nods his head and all three settle down for the night. 

Arjun unable to sleep seeing Romit condition(he is not able to sleep on his back and left side because of the torture) and thinks "From now on, i will ensure that only Rajveer gets nightmares and not  Romit". He remembers " Whoever sees injustice done by his family, father, mother, brother, sister and does not correct it also becomes equally responsible in that crime".

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

saku1122ASHZWINhemvbpiamistsezo..anshita..IrikaLovesKMHrasika_DScherry227veds_6791ashred12aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.x

ASHZWIN Groupbie
ASHZWIN
ASHZWIN

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Prem yaar i just login and saw your PM thanks man
i think that you are showing us  epi
and today  two epi back to back 
thanksClap

Edited by ASHZWIN - 20 February 2011 at 8:42am
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
wow.. prem u r on a roll eh? love the trak.. dont like Arjun being under so much pressure n without being able to do anything..n l dun like RPS being in tht situation.. 
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
dats grt !! BT WHER S arohi?? 
Sandrav Senior Member
Sandrav
Sandrav

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
This track is very much interesting. Pls add some arjuhi scenes also i miss them
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Ashwin and Aksh for liking my story and encouraging me by giving feedback

Yeh i also feel Arjun is currently constrained , but you will be surprised when you see how Arjun proves his dad and brother are falsely implicated in coming episodes

Actually in episodes till now and some in future i am just trying to explore his relation with each of his family member.I am not keeping everyone bad or good completely. Based on circumstances they react badly or do good deeds.So neither is Michael, RPS, Kumud, Rajveer, Jignesh outright bad humans. Based on circumstances or scenes their reaction is good or bad.

no one is completely bad or good as in real life too. Sometimes people have to forego their conscience, self respect,ego etc for their or their family survival. Thats what i want to show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

dats grt !! BT WHER S arohi?? 

She will be there in future episodes. Sorry for not adding Arjuhi scenes because currently story is a bit complicated did not want to dilute the story by introducing the Arjuhi scenes, flow of story would have broken. now that romit is back i will introduce their scenes.
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IrikaLovesKMH

awesome part loved them plzz update more soon & PM me when u update

Thanks a lot for liking my FF. Please send me a buddy request so that i can add you to the PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IrikaLovesKMH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index