Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant wait till arohi find out the truth.. rajveer can be stripped of his badge the way he tortured romit!   i wonder what the next step is.. cant wait till u continue !!!!
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ASHZWIN

Prem m having my board exam m here reading ur FF๐Ÿ˜ญ

what else could define ur skills ๐Ÿ‘

Love how RPS let go Arjun

Plz keep on updating till my exam get over ๐Ÿค—

I am so sorry, i had not thought its impacting studies. Plan to stop it coming week and start writing in April after exams

Best of luck for your exams and do not bother about my FF. Career is more important. You can always come back and read these FFs in April after exams. I will stop them after 3-4 more scenes next week. Just want to finish court case(where Arjun becomes lawyer to defend his family) part.

I know TV is an addiction and so is internet. I am also addicted to shows and net and trying to desperately let go. Thats why decided will stop FF for 40 days or so after next week, want to let go off my FF addiction too๐Ÿ˜Š.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene37 Final hearing begins in court

Arjun while walking back from prison thinks in his mind "This is last time i want to see my dad, Rashi, Romit, Arohi or anyone in my family crying. I will become a good person earn money through honest means and ensure that my family comes in correct path so that no one can raise a finger at them and say you are criminal or put them behind bars or give supari to kill them or torture them in a police station even when they are innocent or treat them like outcast in society when false allegation are hurled at them".

Kartar who is passing by looks at him but Arjun is lost in thoughts and does not acknowledge his presence. Kartar looks at RPS also looking very tensed and feels something has happened in Singhania family and wonders what it could be.

RPS still possessive about Arjun thinking "I will convince him once i am out of jail and after this mess is sorted to stay back with family".

Arjun comes from work next evening and Michael, Dadi, Jignesh and Kumud in very upset mood sitting in main hall. Arjun realizes something is wrong and about to ask when Raj comes from school. Arjun Raj and Romit to go upstairs and both leave.

Arjun asks "What happened, why all of you are looking tensed?"
Michael says "Our lawyer has seen all case papers and says its impossible to save dad and Romit especially dad because he has signed the confession claiming he ordered Arohi's supari and Romit had nothing to do with it to save Romit from torture".
Jignesh says "No use telling Arjun because of his wrong decisions we are in this situation. It was your wrong decision to marry Arohi and get her to this house because of which today dad and romit are in trouble".
Dadi says "Keep quiet Jignesh. This is handiwork of our family enemies most probably because Arohi was also attacked"

Arjun says "I will try and think of some way to save him. You all do not worry. I will save dad and Romit at any cost" and goes to his room.

Arjun meets lawyer and meets his dad also in jail but cannot get any clue from any place to save his dad and Romit. Its Sunday evening and Monday 3pm the case verdict is scheduled.  He is getting very tensed and thinking in his room when Raj comes and starts playing with a mobile and starts disturbing him.

Arjun asks him "Where and whose mobile is this?"
Raj says "No idea, it was in main hall, i got it to play". Arjun looks at it and finds its Romit. Suddenly an idea strikes him. He tells Raj to go out and play and not disturb. He goes and speaks to Romit and then calls someone. He then goes to police station to get some details of case.

Monday 3pm outside court hall Michael, Romit and Jignesh with RPS lawyer outside courtroom. RPS comes in police van and the three hug him and ask him if he is fine.

RPS asks "Where is Arjun" and they say he is missing from morning and not reachable on phone.
Rajveer who is overhearing says "RPS so your favourite son ran away. Could not face you i suppose because no tricks of his can save you and Romit in court".
Michael gets irritated and is stopped by RPS before he threateningly goes to confront Rajveer. All go into court.

Public prosecutor is Arohi's dad.

Judge comes and proceeding starts.

Public Prosecutor (PP) calls Arohi and she explains how she was attacked and then Arjun and Rajveer come and save her and she faints.

PP calls Rajveer and he explains remaining circumstance.
PP calls Arjun but he is not in court.
RPS lawyer defends him saying its conspiracy but cannot prove it.
Goons leader is called and he confirms that he got call from Romit mobile by a girl to kill Arohi and said Supari given by RPS and they got money for supari in a mall lying in a waste bin.
Romit says he has no clue who called on his mobile.
PP gives excellent argument and proves RPS and Romit involved.

Judge says after listening to everything "i have decided that RPS and Romit are guilty". He says that "i will now proceed to announce sentence"

Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

I am so sorry, i had not thought its impacting studies. Plan to stop it coming week and start writing in April after exams

Best of luck for your exams and do not bother about my FF. Career is more important. You can always come back and read these FFs in April after exams. I will stop them after 3-4 more scenes next week. Just want to finish court case(where Arjun becomes lawyer to defend his family) part.

I know TV is an addiction and so is internet. I am also addicted to shows and net and trying to desperately let go. Thats why decided will stop FF for 40 days or so after next week, want to let go off my FF addiction too๐Ÿ˜Š.

sadly i have to agree with that!! major addiction IF is..n ur FFs.. uff!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hah!! fat chance.. arjun toh aakar bacha lega RPS aur Romit ko..!! yay!! arjun the lawyer!! this is gonna be interesting.. i always did imagine him to do something on the law side..like be a police officer or lawyer or security agent.. thnx prem!!
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait till the next part! I guess this is where Arjun makes his awesome entry. Good luck on your exams, its important your right the fics will always be here, but those exams you don't get to do over and over. All the best! ๐Ÿ‘
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
last few upd8z wer reli sweet..cnt wait tilnxt updat 2 c hw arjun saves them..hope gauri gets caught...thnx 4 pm..continue soon.x
ASHZWIN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Prem thank you for considering my case 
but stopping FF is not the way too handle problem
i mean that i have chosen specific time (10-11) where i watch KMH2,PKYEK,TL ,HOUSE MD and other show and FF on net
cause no one can study for hours without refreshment (don't no abt othr but i can't)
i tried the same thing in 10th stopping everything tv,internet,movies
but it didn't help๐Ÿ˜ญ
it is my humble request that you chose specific day for your FF update
cause everyone need a refreshment from their tight schedule and you too๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ASHZWIN - 13 years ago
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
prem ur awesum ! just awesum ! how can you write so well dude ? expressions and feelings denoted in the FF are totallly fab ! more than KMH2 i think abt the next part in ur ff ! i am mad ! <3 <3 <3 ur FF !
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
awesome updates prem....gosh i was lagging by almost 6-8 chapters...been so long since i read u're update....loved every chapter....u described every charecter beautifully....everyone with grey shades...sorry i couldnt read earlier...update soon....i wanna c our hero becomin a hero