Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Going Forward - KMH-PART-I (Page 135)

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Scene159 Gunjan-Arohi to host talk show

1am

All four go down to basement in electric room. Its pitch dark and all rats creepy creatures running around.

Arjun: Hope they are no cockroaches here and one comes flying

Arjun screams. Mikhael catches it before it goes and lands on Arjun and smashes it using chair handle.

Arohi, Gunjan and Mikhael laugh

Arjun: Ok ok stop laughing and smiles nervously. Lets get out of here, there are cockroaches here

Arohi: Do not worry, I and Mikhael bhaiya will not allow them to reach you

Arjun uses the lighter to light some waste wood and paper lying around to use as torch.

Gunjan: Hi aunty, i am Gunjan

Arohi: I am Arohi Ahluwaliah, DIG Kartar Ahluwaliah's granddaghter, ACP Rajveer Ahluwaliah's neice, Criminal lawyer Sudhir Ahluwaliah's daughter blah blah blah

Gunjan: I only asked your name aunty

Mikhael: She is BBC broadcast if you ask name she will give full family history? She was telling terrorist also. Do you know who i am DIG grandaughter. Thank God i was there to shut her mouth before she said that.

Gunjan: You said you did not know this girl Arjun bhaiya

Arjun: This guy is my brother and that girl                    girl

Mikhael smiles: His wife his wife (Mikhael tells it truimphantly)

Arohi: Yes, i am his wife. Isn't he lucky to have me?

Gunjan: Poor Arjun now i understand why you are so silent in real life

Mikhael laughs. Arohi hits Gunjan on her shoulder.

Arjun laughing: She put gun on my head and married me. Otherwise do you think i will marry her baby?

Arohi starts hitting with fist to Arjun: Do not believe him, he barged into my wedding and married me

Arjun: See see, her full family is filled with Daku's.

Mikhael: Really Arjun, you must get one noble prize in patience for bearing with a wife like Arohi. She drove me crazy in less than 48 hours inside.

Arohi: I am going. Everyone making fun of me

Arjun: They will, what nonsense were you speaking nonstop inside?

Mikhael: Ok Ok first lets go out then you start your Tom and Jerry show

Gunjan laughs: Who is Tom and who is Jerry uncle?

Arjun: Both are Arohi. I am that Dog in the show

Gunjan laughs and says "This was the funniest 2-3 days i spent in my 10 years of life thanks to the three of you especially aunty. You must host a talk show like Jay Leno show aunty".  

Arohi: Thanks baby, see you know my value. These stupid family members of mine do not know. Listen listen Mikheal bhaiya and patidev, a kid knows my real value

Mikhael whispering to Arjun: God save the channel owners and viewers. The studio will be rioted withing a day i am sure and both laugh doing Hi-Fi

Arohi: See baby both are laughing

Mikhael saying: Nothing baby, i was telling Arohi is so precious that her every word is gold value. Thats why we object her to open her mouth in public. Why should people hear her wisdom filled words free. Like you said baby open a channel in US and give our Arohi a show like Jay Lenoo. Just tell me which channel

Mikhael whispering to Arjun: I will tell operator whichever pack has that channel should not come to Singhania Mansion. Otherwise Romit, Rashi, Raj will sit and watch only her show full day and drive us crazy

Arjun looks at him in anger: Kuch zyada nahi hogaya kya Mikhael

Mikheal: Zyada hogaya, actually main soch raha hun Arohi ke saath rehkar aisa ho raha hai. Quiet Mikhael Singhania you are not Arohi Ahluwaliah Quiet. OK

2am

Mikhael leads them to the basement car parking and go out of the back gate to waiting police.

Gunjan has started wheezing badly because basement was very dusty.

The press reporters rush and start announcing 4 people are out of the building.

Rajveer, Arvind and Kartar come and hug Arohi. Police ask Arjun or Mikhael to show them the path and tell them about terrorists. Arjun ask Mikhael and Arohi to admit Gunjan in hospital and he will come after showing the route.

Mikhael and Arohi leave to hospital with Gunjan. Romit and Sanchit accompany them as they were waiting outside.

Arjun leads police to the way and gives details about how many terrorists, where etc. The seige ends at 4am

4am

Arjun comes out of building. Press reporters surround again for information. Arjun says "No comments" and catches taxi and goes to hospital to be with Gunjan. Mikhael and Arjun are treated for minor injuries. He sends Arohi and Mikhael and others back home to rest and be with family. Arjun calls Gunjan house and informs she is in hospital. Servants come to hospital. Arjun comes to know all family members are in US.

9am

Gunjan awakes from sleep

Arjun: Good morning baby, how are you?

Gunjan: Fine thank you. Thanks very much for coming to mall to help me, i was scared

Arjun: Welcome, after all i had promised your Karan bhaiya right that i will take care of you in his absence

Arjun: OK Gunjan, give me 2 hours. I will go home change and then come back. My son will be scared

Gunjan: OK

Arjun leaves to home but Raj has been picked up by Rashi last night and taken to Singhania mansion as jay called and said Arjun was in City Mall.

Arjun freshens up and goes to Singhania mansion

RPS: Arjunnn, Mikhael told us what happened in mall? Everyone was scared but i knew when Arjun is there nothing can happen

Mikhael feels bad

Arjun: No dad, this time the hero is Mikhael. He saved my life. Thanks a lot Mikhael bhaiya

Mikhael smiles: Welcome Bro

RPS: Great Mikhael

Mikhael: Thanks dad

Edited by myviewprem - 23 June 2011 at 4:00am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89saku1122-anzaeram-SHAHAD971silverleavessezodeeshuchanni_starartaMsFuzzybear69Anupa28IrikaLovesKMH.vrshn.aksh4IFaparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xsoni4evabrainychild92...vibha...

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
gr8 update! :)
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
superb update
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Nice update.
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
very nice update...
soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
fab update x
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
very good update - thanks prem for the timely update
MsFuzzybear69 Goldie
MsFuzzybear69
MsFuzzybear69

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Fantastic update...Now the romance can begin again between ArjuhiWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index