Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i am confused😕 so arjun's mom is rukmini devi so does dat mean PRS is arjun's dad...
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mysticlover

i am confused😕 so arjun's mom is rukmini devi so does dat mean PRS is arjun's dad...

you will know in next 5-6 scenes who is his father and family

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waitingfr dat raaz to cm out prem
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene178 RPS reveals truth behind Arjun becoming an orphan

Arjun: What turmoil dad? How did you know my mom?

RPS: The servant who worked for this house was my friend and I used to come here to meet him often. That is how I know your mother and her family. The day she gave birth to you 10th Nov 1981, I only went and got doctor for delivery. It was raining very heavily and it was 2am-3am when you were born. Your grandfather, my friend, I and the doctor were the only witness of your birth.

Arjun: Then how did I go to forest and orphanage?

RPS: Till 1.5 years after your birth your mother took very good care of you but then your grandfather died. Your mom required money to take care of you it seems hence she had given outhouse to some person on rent. He was a terrorist, I am not pretty sure as I myself was in jail at that time.

Arjun looks at his father. RPS turns to avoid his questioning gaze.

RPS: Then when I came out of jail I came to know Rukmini Devi was In jail for anti country activities. That guy whom she had given house on rent had kept guns etc in house and was missing. Police raided and arrested your mother. Her servant my friend tried his best to release her. You were in his care till age of 5 in that forest. The police were on look out for him hence you were kept in jungle by him. Then one day your mother came to know you were very unwell and in hospital. She asked Kartar Singh Ahluwaliah to go and meet you but he refused citing rules. But she is a mother could not wait to see you and ran from court to meet you but was shot dead by him.

Arjun in tears: Kartar Singh shot my mother dead

RPS: Yes Arjun, you are an orphan because of Kartar Saab. I told my friend to put you in orphanage giving my name as guardian/father as police were on look out for him. Once I came from jail I adopted you. If your mother was alive today she would have made you a big businessman or doctor. That was her dream. But that Kartar Singh Ahluwaliah shot dead your mother and made you an orphan.

Arjun in rage and disbelief: Kartar Singh shot my mother dead

RPS: Yes, all for his stupid rules and

Arjun in tears and anger: and

RPS: and?????????

Arjun: And what dad?

RPS: Sudhir Ahluwaliah fought the case against your mother and created all fabricated lies to ensure your mother was sent to gallows. I and my friend tried our best to get her released but the might of Ahluwaliah's was too much and we failed I failed. Sorry son.

Arjun holds both his hands: Thanks a lot dad. You helped my mom so much and took care of me. And hugs him

RPS smirks. From to be villan he had again become hero in Arjun's eyes. He had only revealed half truth.

He hugs him tightly: You are welcome son

RPS: Now you understand why I just hate Kartar Singh and his family

Arjun in rage: yes dad, I understand. From today he is my biggest enemy too. I will not rest in peace till I get justice for my mother

RPS: What are you planning to do Arjun? Do not do anything drastic (smirks)

Arjun: I feel like pumping 1000 bullets into Kartar and Sudhir Ahluwaliah's body

RPS: But

Arjun barges out of the house. RPS smiles. Thank God the full truth was not revealed.  Kartar and Sudhir's truth was revealed but his truth was not revealed to Arjun- on why he had adopted Arjun.

Arjun is very angry. He keeps remembering Kartar and Sudhir's face again and again thinking of the moment when he pumps bullets into their bodies.

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh my! its getting interesting by the minute!1
cant wait to know the whole story!!
i hate rps!
i thought he had begun to like arjun!
how could such a person be sooo evil??
hope this doesn't bring partition btwn arjun n arohi!
n hope arjun doesnt do anything stupid!
how is he related to prs??
man! my head is breaking with so many questions!!
give us the next update asap :):)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

i've thousands of questions in my head but im not gonna ask you   them

ill wait for the next update
plz update soon :)
Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one prem - hope arjun does not hate arohi now
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also doesn't want arjun 2 hate arohi😔 but he surely can hate Kartar nd Sudhir! i don't mind that...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg ...
wats happening... seems like rps addding more fire into arjun's heart !!
its interestng !!
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gosh its very interesting prem...lots of questions in my mind..
hope arjun dn't do anythng wrong n hope he dn't hate aro..
update soon prem..