FF Going Forward - KMH-PART-I - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
😆 Raj is to funny , i hope that when he pacifies to Arjun play so much pranks on him 😆
😃
Scene128 Arjun-Raj emotional bonding

Its lunch break.

Afternoon lunch break. Rashi convinces and brings Raj for lunch. Jignesh and Kumud also join.

Everyone having food and finish also

Raj playing with his plate and pushes plate off: I will not eat

Rashi: Arjun ask my son sorry right now. I will complain to bade dadu about your daddy and he will punish him. You can decide any punishment baby.

Romit: Yes Raj we will tell our dad to punish your dad. How dare he raises hand on my Raj. Turning to RPS dad, do not leave Arjun Bro. We will do Taliban style punishment for your daddy 25 lashes for raising hand on our Raj. What say dad?

Arjun: Raj really Sorry

Kumud: What is this new drama in house?

RPS: Raj eat your lunch, do not go hungry on new year

Raj: No No No Raj jumps down to leave the place and run back to bedroom.

Arjun gets up goes to him and bends down and says Sorry Raj, very sorry beta, i lost my cool. Aapko joh saza deni hai dedho but eat your food.

Raj: You hit me. Very bad very bad. I will not eat(in anger)

Romit: Raj eat no please

Jignesh: What is this new father son- drama?. Kuch din nahi the toh ghar main shant thi abhi phirse drama shuru hogaya Like father-like son najayaaz jo hai dono

Arjun gets really angry but cannot show it outside on Raj being called Najayaaz and frustrated that Raj is not accepting his sorry.

He loses his temper and takes the glass on table and breaks it in hand and splinters to his hand and blood starts coming out off his hand and he stares at Jignesh

Raj: Daddy

RPS: Arjunnn

Mikhael, Romit and Rashi stunned

Arjun turns to Raj and says: This is my punishment for slapping you today morning. Now will you eat food or do you want to give some other punishment for raising my hand on you.

Rashi rushes to Arjun: Are you mad Arjun? Raj is a kid, why are you taking him seriously?. She sees the splinters in his hand and holds his hand and starts removing splinters

Arjun pulls his hand from Rashi: Leave me Rashi and walks off to his room

RPS: Rashi go to Arjun

Rashi: OK dad

RPS: Wonder why Arjun lost his cool today and stares at Jignesh

Rashi goes to his room.

Rashi: Arjun what happened? Why you lost cool. Show me your hand

Arjun: Leave it

Rashi: It will pain

Arjun: Not as much as in my heart

Rashi: What happened Arjun?

Arjun hugs her and starts crying.

All his pent up frustration for 8 months about everyone's misbehaviour to him at work place, house, by his inlaws etc explodes and he starts crying uncontrollably

Rashi holds him and allows him to cool off

Rashi: What happened? Tell me na (wipes his tears)

Arjun: Nothing, sorry i lost my control and cried

Rashi hugs him: You want to cry more you can all your frustrations for past so many months taht are in your mind, you can cry and freely tell me. Actually i no what it is- people calling you and now Raj najayaaz all the time, humiliating you, Arohi not understanding you, not getting jobs because you are a don son, being humiliated at work place everything na

Rashi looks at him. Arjun is like a kid now. He hugs her back and holds her tightly. He feels secure when she hugs him like a mother protecting her child. How he wish he had a mother like her? Yes Rashi is always filling his mothers shoe but she herself is small and there are so many things he wants to tell his mom which he cannot tell Rashi not because Rashi will not understand or not care but he does not want to burden her...a mother is a mother

Raj comes in slowly in fear. Romit has sent him.

Raj comes slowly and catches his ears and says "Dad                      i am very sorry"

Arjun leaves Rashi and extends his non injured hand and says "baby, come here"

Raj climbs the bed and Arjun pulls him and makes him sit on lap.

Arjun: Sorry baby, very very sorry, i lost my temper and raised my hand on you in morning. I do not know what happened to me very sorry i will never ever do it again and kisses him on both cheeks

Raj: Its ok dad, it was my fault. I was playing a lot. And mom and my teachers in school also keeps punishing me, i do not feel bad. I just got angry that daddy whom i love most got angry i felt bad that too infront of shefali aunty and others. So i got angry and thought you do not love me any longer. Sorry daddy

Arjun: No Raj, you are a kid and have every right to play. It was my fault only. Did it pain a lot baby i am so sorry, i can never forgive myself for this. I will never raise my hand on you ever again. Forgive me and has tears in eyes

Raj wiping tears: Do not cry daddy or else i will also start crying

Raj hugs him tightly

Rashi also in tears.

Scene129 Raj back with his pranks

Romit comes in: Arrey this looks like a daily soap serial set with all of them putting glycerin and crying. Raj which serial shooting is on

Raj leaves Arjun hug turns to romit hits his forehead and says "Arrey Romit bahiya, not serial we are shooting for Karan Johar movie. Kabhie Kushi Kabhie Gham"

Romit: Ohhh and whats your role in that

Raj: SRK's son and dad is SRK

Romit: And mine

Raj: You are Hrithik Roshan

Arjun still not laughing but Rashi starts laughing

Raj: Bade dadu Amitabh bachchan and chote dadu Jaya Bachchan. Imagine bade dadu saying(copies AB style and says) "Rishte main hum tumhare baap lagthe hain Naam hai RPS sorry shehenshah"

Arjun starts laughing and so do Romit and Rashi

Raj: Arohi mom will be Kareena Kapoor- Pooh role and aunty can be Kajol role

Raj starts thinking deeply

Romit: What are you thinking?

Raj: What role to give to mikhael uncle, only he is remaining and dadi can do they had one aunty who takes care of SRK and Hrithik in the movie

Arjun again is remembering Gunjan and thinking if she is fine today.

Romit: Looks like you will become big and become next Karan Johar dude give me also one film role please

Raj: No No, i will become police officer and catch all people who dare slap my dad or misbehave with him or make him cry and put them in jail forever. First person i will catch is that Arohi mom's dad and her chachu and i will lock them in jail and throw off that key and everyday 100 uthak bethak karaunga unse, mere dad ko rulaya unhone. 

Raj: Romit bhaiya how many times a family member can come and meet person in jail?

Romit: Once a week i guess

Rashi: Now what are you thinking Inspector Raj?

Raj: No, i am DIG aunty

Rashi: Ok what are you thinking DIG saab?

Raj: Today because of me daddy cried and hurt his hand, so i will have to put myself also in jail beacuse that is punishment i will give for others who made him cry. Then how will i meet all you people. Will you come to jail to meet me there? Once a week is too less. I want to see all of you more times in a week and daddy though i cannot live if i do not see him everyday.

Arjun again has tears in eyes

Raj looking at Arjun: Oh no daddy, again you are crying. Now what did i do? Did i do something wrong then very sorry daddy and holds his ears

Arjun: You are mad Raj and kneels on bed and hugs him

Rashi: Ok ok Scene cut now

Arjun and Raj looking at Rashi

Rashi: I am producer of the movie. Its break time now. Arjun show me your hand and Romit get first aid kit and Raj go and play outside. Its pack up for the day.

Raj goes to Romit: Romit bahiya, I am sorry for playing prank, here is your chocolate

Romit: No No I do not want anymore gifts                

Raj: Take it no bhaiya, dad, aunty

Arjun and Rashi: Take it

Romit extends hand and in closed fist Raj gives gift

Romit feels something creepy and shouts and throws and its lands on Arjun pant

Arjun sees its like cockroach and starts screaming "Remove this creepy creature from me Rashi pleaseee"

Mikhael and Dadi who are nearby rooms come running

Rashi catches the cockroach and Arjun jumps out of bed and runs towards door

Mikhael:What happened?

Arjun hides behind Mikhael: Bhaiya Cockroachhh

Rashi: Cool down cool down Arjun it's a plastic one looks like real that's it

Raj very happy: Daddy is scared of cockroach daddy is scared of cockroach and starts clapping

All start laughing.

Mikhael: What is this Arjun? Your fear of cockroach has not gone yet. You are not scared of bullets, crocodiles, lions but scared of a cockroach

Arjun becomes serious. His childhood traumatic experience is related to that. He gets upset remembering those childhood days.

Dadi: Arjun puttar. Where are you lost? What happened?

Arjun comes out of thoughts: Nothing dadi, Nothing at all

nice update :)

plz update soon
raj is very funny i hav,nt read dis  ff becoz its very long i dun have tym so can any 1 give a short update describing wat all is happening here in the family and with arjuhi howz dere realtionship going
raj is so sweet and inocent. cockroach reminds of kmh1, still he hasnt got over this, so good. so wish kmh turned out more like your ff
Scene130 Gauri plan to seperate Arjuhi

Arohi very happy after the breakfast. Its already 9.30am.

Shefali: Why do you think Arjun lost his cool and slapped Raj?

Arohi: Even i am surprised, if i shout or hit him for his pranks he makes hungama and now he only slapped him. And Raj made such big nautanki. Father and son are similar dramebaaz.

Shefali: Raj is very attached to Arjun no, may be thats why he felt bad

Arohi: Could be, but i am very happy today. Saw a different side of Arjun dad. He hugged me so warmly like he hugs Rashi didi. And called me as his daughter.

Shefali opened the gift: See the chain, looks very old Arohi

Arohi: Yeah

Shefali: Is it Rudra uncle's moms?

Arohi: No idea, if its his mom's it must be with dadi not dad

Shefali: Hmmm sasurji se dad haan

Arohi: I think somewhere we have done mistake Shefali. Dad loves me very much i could make out from his hug his hug reminded me of dadu and rajveer chachu hug the same warmth and protectiveness. And also when i was in their house so many people complained against me, i made so much loss to dad business etc but not once he shouted or threatened me. I am starting to wonder did he really give my supari? Was Arjun correct? Was every evidence set up against dad and Romit? How to find out Shefali?

Shefali: Lets try and find out. Lets meet tommorow and chalk out plan. Even i think now Rudra uncle and Romit were trapped. My IQ may be 35 but i can recognise a person when they lie and when they do not. And i always felt Arjun was telling truth. And today Rudra uncle was so loving towards you like you were his own daughter. Father's love daughters the most. They cannot think of even a scratch coming on their daughters. If Rudra uncle considers you as his daughter he would not have harmed you. But do not tell this plan to anyone.

Arohi:OK

Shefali: I felt bad for Arjun yesterday night. Rajver chachu should not have hit him on new year day.

Arohi: Yes yaa, but Mikhael bhaiya should not have slapped chachu also.

Shefali: How Mikhael bhaiya become so close to Arjun suddenly?

Arohi: No idea, forgot to ask Romit. Will ask next time? But i am more worried now of something else

Shefali: What?

Arohi: Did you observe how everyone were questioning Arjun about Raj parentage? Now even i am feeling he may not be his son.

Shefali: Really, even i feel Raj cannot be Arjun son. Serious and silent Arjun cannot have such a naughty son. And our Arjun is a gentleman. He will never kiss a girl forget anything else without permission.

Arohi: We have to solve this mystery also then

Arohi, Gauri and Amrit go to Chadigarh party club and she is introduced to one lady, Rani Saheb.

Meanwhile Arjun had applied for a bank loan to open a business 5 months back as soon as he had made decision to leave Singhania house and he gets call from the bank manager that his loan is passed and his business proposal was accepted. He thanks manager and tells him he will come and pick up the cheque. He calls all his family and friends and tells them this news of his bank loan being approved and proposal getting selected.  He feels he has a great year ahead. He really does not know this year his destiny will change and his life will change for ever.

Rajveer meanwhile fuming with anger at Mikhael and Arjun behaviour in resort at new year eve. Gauri thinks this is best opportunity to seperate Arjun-Arohi and ensure her entry in his life.

Gauri: Rajveer, how dare those Singhania;s raise their hand on you? Those criminals raising hand on a police officer. And babuji stopped you and Arvind bhaiya from retaliating. I am scared for Arohi. How will She stay alone with that Arjun? What if he removes your anger that you assaulted him publicly on our Arohi? I am worried for our Arohi.

Rajveer pensively: Yes Gauri, you are right. I will never send Arohi with that criminal

Gauri: But what about court order

Rajveer: To hell with that court order. There are 6 more months. Will i allow my Aru to stay with that criminal, no way? I can defy any court order for my Aru's safety

Gauri: You can defy but what about babuji

Rajveer: When it comes to my Aru i will not listen to my dad also. If he cannot see Aru is in trouble and wants to follow court order, rules and regulation i will not allow that to happen. I will not allow our Aru to ever go back.

Gauri: No, if you do that it will create trouble legally and babuji may not agree. Hence i have a plan.

Rajveer gets happy hearing that plan. He goes and discuss the same with Arvind and Sudhir and they go and speak to Kartar and other family members secretly. Kartar initially gets tensed but than agrees as everyone convince him that its good for Arohi future.  They ask Arohi to stay back one more day and tell her to tell Arjun to pick her up on 3rd Jan.

liked
waiting for what gauri has planned
Originally posted by sezo

raj is so sweet and inocent. cockroach reminds of kmh1, still he hasnt got over this, so good. so wish kmh turned out more like your ff

thanks even i wished KMH2 never ended and had a good logical story so that it got good trps