Kinjal finds out the truth os complete

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
my prediction short story not to give anyone heart attacks

Gopi back at mahmis house, kokila calls kinjal tells her to keep an eye on gopi and not let urmilla take advantage of her.   Even though kinjal is upset she tells kokila she will. 
Dhawal decides to go back to mumbai๐Ÿ‘, he tells kinjal he will come back to get in a couple of weeks. She had no problems with that.  Urmilla decides i will kill two birds with one stone๐Ÿ˜ฒ,   urmillas tricks start first she shouts at gopi how she is useless etc then kinjal comes out, urmilla starts to bark orders at her, kinjal just looks at her why should she do anything she tells her. She is not the maid do it herself kinjal grabs gopi n leaves shocking urmilla totally.... her mouth opened and three planes landed altogether๐Ÿ˜†.  Kinjal takes Gopi to the mall, kinjal ben we have to go back as mahmi, kinjal is not having any off it.  Gopi we will go back in our own time.
Kinjal asks Gopi why did she marry bhai as she knew he was in love with someone else, Gopi tells her i wasnt going to marry him but then a letter came it said this and she recites what was said, Kinjal  shocked Gopi bhabi who read the letter to you, it was rashi ben and mahmi ji.  Kinjal sits back so this was there chal.
Kinjal then starts to ask why she told everyone that she should marry dhawal, again gopi tells kinjal the reason was because  mahmi ji had said the way hetal kaki had helped rashi during the time of the lagan she wanted to do the same.  kinjal understood right there.    Kinjal asks where is the letter now, gopi tells her its still in the wardrobe. 
Kinjal tells gopi she will be back she has to make a phone call she calls kokila n tells her what has happened, she also tells her to look for that letter bhai should know the truth.
kokila goes to gopis room and she finds the letter, Hetal n Rashi are walking past they see kokila , kokila whats up hetal ask, nothing mota bhabi just came to get some things that Gopi had left behind.  Rashi says mummy ji i miss gopi so much, kokila jumps in n says we know why you miss her no one to do your chores as well, rashi looks down, hetal shakes her head kokila.
Rashi calls umilla n tells her that kargri started on her again when will she get away from her, urmilla crying on the other end, and choti kargri here told me to do my own housework she is not the maid and she took gopi with her.  Both crying ๐Ÿ˜†

next chapter Gopis makeover
Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great! To continue karo gi na? ;) Where is Gopi's 'darlingji'? ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved it babe! Cant wait for my new Gopi ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by khansk - 13 years ago
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome how come there are so many creative people in this forum and there is not one creative person on the writing team of the show, it boggles the mind. Great job anxiously awaiting the next part.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ek din me itni saari stories....wooooow.....and i think today is "plane landing day" for u๐Ÿ˜†.......
expecting a mast makeover for gopi...fire away gal..!!!
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait to read next part.
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear
plz continue soon
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk! awesome story! I dont think such stuff will ever happen in SNS. So I am grateful to your and all other FFs here. Please keep up this good work! Looking forward to the next update!
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi 's makeover.......that's going to make an interesting story........w8ing the next chapter........enjoyed this one.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the warning hun...tooo short...๐Ÿ˜ญ
i need more... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzz write more soon
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Thanks for the warning hun...tooo short...๐Ÿ˜ญ