Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

If the story isn't moving to Dhulwadi...

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
what would have been your reaction in regards to Shantanu's behaviour?

Normally I would like to see a husband and wife esp if its a love marriage try to sort things out and share things with their SO's.Trust would be the major plus point for me instead of mundane dialogues like 'I did it cos I was worried for you or wanted to keep you safe' and all that BS.

I didn't mind Shantanu reacting badly to the MMS.That was realistic.But seeing him compare Khanak to those city girls was just plain shocking.Adding salt to the injury were his dialogues that 'cos she lied she is okay with me for being with my secretary'.

Though I knew we are happy that the story is going back to its roots,these two scenes didn't go well with me.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

raparthdollySHANAKFANShanak_Fan_Neetu_jyothi1989OlicityFanNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.togepe30-Deepali-

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i too didn't like it when he compared khanak wid those junk gals.First he shd hv thought dat sunny is no suraj and khanak can't fall in luv wid him only b'coz he is suraj's lookalike(she is not so stupid and dhokebaaz).and what lie did khanak tell him?she told him da truth,didn't hide anything frm him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I didn't understand what he meant by thinking that he saw fear in her eyes?

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
smita,shaan himself is confused and is in a big dilemma.i am wonderig what he will do tonite.

SPN_JD_Addicted

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
same here even i didnt get that

SPN_JD_Addicted

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ha smitha... ur title scared me....i thought what is this now..

and then i read the post fully....lol..

i wud ve just strangulated shaan if the track is not moving to dhulwadi... i did not like those scenes too..... but on the other side the shaan we know is too impulsive and selfish... he s so blindly in love... not the blind he quoted... the blind who does not see the depth of his own love.. who does not realise his own love fr her so lets.. the demons overtake his love...
also reminded me of that pune trip when he says abt her third marriage... those were hurtful too... even then he loved her.. but didn know her love for him fully

again he is in the same position... he knows he loves her and she loves him too... but he is not sure whether his love is strong enough to make her forget suraj...and he feels she does not love him as much as he loves her( those dialogues of khanak mujse itna pyaar karti hein... khud se zyaada....even i don love myself that much... but nowhere the comparison of whose love for the other is the strongest has  surfaced)....... again his insecurities over power..

oh i am not justifying shaan in anyway..... just thought from the other side...

and ya just because of dhulwaadi we let it go... jus because we need to get a strong reason for accepting khanak s decision to leave him... (even after she promised that dho khadam peeche waala dialogue)

wo smitha... too many thought provoking posts today..... i am getting drained.....lol...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prithvi_veerSHANAKFANYasharanrocksSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Lol Priya!It seems I am trying too hard thinking about how all this would come out lol.hehe!Obsessed much?!lol

ETA-lols sorry abt the title.It didn't fit!Embarrassed

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 31 January 2011 at 6:04am

priya_cool_123

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
DUDE.
I saw your title and felt a little clutch at my heart. Phew.
Anyway-yes those two dialogues didn't sit well with me either BUT I think that trust does not necessarily come hand in hand with love.You might love someone but it takes time for complete trust to develop. Such a situation is unprecedented for ShaNak so I want to see that absolute trust developing through this track, for Shaan to grow up and for them to understand each other better. I always felt that they weren't there yet and scenes like these prove it.So here is to the strengthening of the bond between Shanak!
Plus I always wanted them to explore Shaan's insecurities and I'm glad they're finally coming to the surface.

Edited by -SYS- - 31 January 2011 at 7:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANSPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top