*THE WINE CLUB* ~7~ 31/1/2011:Mod's note PG149 - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
jas i second bluey....
u never know who is looking this post.....
edit it....😕

***********************IMPORTANT******************************
* *****************ATTENTION CLUBBERS*********************

Advice not to put personal info like phone numbers and email ids on the forum or on this thread ...the thread is stalked by many we don't know...its not that only the people that we chat with are reading..........you don't wanna give ur email ids to random people..
use PM...its matter of safety!
Thanks.

We wouldn't want any clubbers to have trouble or be stalked because of our chatting here..!!!

***********************************************************************************************************

Shaz...since thread is created by you..can you pls post this post into first post of the thread..so its part of welcome winers.Thanks

Originally posted by bluefish

poor thing...its hard when u cant do much and have to sit through it..but the first 72 hours are the worst..after that itl be much better.....gatorade, water, soups and idli/khichdi might be easy on digestion..
Im a vege too but we eat eggs..my hubby left non-veg for me after our wedding..because I dont allow chikn in the house...but we both like masala...so we buy butter chikn masala and make our eggs or potato with it.....

send me the recipe please, it sounds really good, and you are so lucky that your hubby gave up meat for you, my hubby would probably give me up before the chicken😆 just kidding, he loves his meat though.  I don't cook it in the house he has to cook everything out in the patio.😆

Hey guys....watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5SuiEfnJk

its Wipe OUT first epi ...Debina' section starts from 4:12...oh God...she is making a fool of herself.....
and she calls herself bangal ki Sherni!!..she is copying our DD.....and she tried to roar like lion..SRK made sarcy comments..

do watch and Il delete this post soon coz im scared of Mods!!

Jasu, Ren where are you guys!!

@ Roopa...yep that ws like a bi-sided agreemtn since I dont eat non veg and dont allow it at home...the leniency he has is that he can eat outside if he wants to..when he goes out with friends..I request him not to eat in front of kids otherwise itl be difficult for me to set example....
but yes..he does eat chikn occasionlayy when out with friends..and we both are happy with this arrangement!
bluey me here....doing multi tasking cooking + chating.....😆
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

gosh I should learn from you....Im at my machine since one and half hours..not doing anything else..while my kids are left free to mess my living room!
Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bluefish

Jasu, Ren where are you guys!!

@ Roopa...yep that ws like a bi-sided agreemtn since I dont eat non veg and dont allow it at home...the leniency he has is that he can eat outside if he wants to..when he goes out with friends..I request him not to eat in front of kids otherwise itl be difficult for me to set example....
but yes..he does eat chikn occasionlayy when out with friends..and we both are happy with this arrangement!
bluey-🤣nice video,

I also wanted my kid's to be vegetarian but alas no luck, if daddy eats he wants them to eat, I only allow them to eat fish/chicken/turkey.  no other meats are allowed.  I am hoping as they get older they decide to be vegetarian.
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Ren, u are the sherniya of chatting.  I also can't multitask
Why does 🤢 talk like she is a kid.  that is so annoying.  does anyone else notice that?