Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ssv_99

aur koun yaar... abhi unkahi hot hot chal raha hai.. hamare maneet to ankho me hi atke hai!!

ya read it...sopefully she makes him understand..n then alvida 2 them..im fedup of their nonsense..especially if the actress was gud 2 play..i had no prob n her charcterization is not wat was  shown ...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

aur koun yaar... abhi unkahi hot hot chal raha hai.. hamare maneet to ankho me hi atke hai!!

Hello ash this is 4 u...

Well behaved women rarely make history! 

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

yeah there has 2 b a good reason...but maan is jealous of dev beating him to the post. so it may jump start his car.

i think its 4 the baby...he must hve realized tat NT is no match 4 him n geet is carrying his kid n he had lusted n slept wid her..so wud want 2  claim her n his baby..

serendipity2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i think its 4 the baby...he must hve realized tat NT is no match 4 him n geet is carrying his kid n he had lusted n slept wid her..so wud want 2  claim her n his baby..

at the same time i think dev is too obvious..there will be a twist somewhere
serendipity2 thumbnail
Gotta go now mehr 
chat 2 u later
take care๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
bye shazzy..take care n tell me how did u like reading tat ???
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaro koi muze batayega ki naya promo hai kya???
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Gurls. Shaz, Mehr, Dee, Ash, Rosh, Mona.....kya haal hai ??? New promo creating waves of tension all around....

Loved the SBB segment today...creating suspense....Both GC & DD sitting on either side of the bed sooo relaxed & playing with thier own phones...Texting I guess ...๐Ÿ˜›

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaro koi muze batayega ki naya promo hai kya???

hey ash......new promo.....
Geet and Maan come into bedroom to see full of flowers....Geet says you've become romantic after the marriage.....Maan says these are not from me......Geet opens the card which says 'congrats on your second wedding Geet'..........outside the bedroom someones  back is shown watching Maaneet ...looks like Dev.....i think i saw his glasses.......did anyone else catch that........

Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dee30

hey ash......new promo.....
Geet and Maan come into bedroom to see full of flowers....Geet says you've become romantic after the marriage.....Maan says these are not from me......Geet opens the card which says 'congrats on your second wedding Geet'..........outside the bedroom someones  back is shown watching Maaneet ...looks like Dev.....i think i saw his glasses.......did anyone else catch that........

Yeah Dee...me too saw that person had glasses....so I think that it can b Dev....otherwise whats the need to write " Doosri Shaadi"....Hmmmmm ????