Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There's an article too . Well if I'm not breaking any rules by discussing off screen stuff ,then my heartiest congratulations to the couple .

Now talking about onscreen stuff - it's confirmed he went to Goa for a short break hence the BDs . Wonder why the whole schedule not working out story was circulated . Also will his wedding affect the show ? Will we yet AGAIN have to bear with BDs ?Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

There's an article too . Well if I'm not breaking any rules by discussing off screen stuff ,then my heartiest congratulations to the couple .

Now talking about onscreen stuff - it's confirmed he went to Goa for a short break hence the BDs . Wonder why the whole schedule not working out story was circulated . Also will his wedding affect the show ? Will we yet AGAIN have to bear with BDs ?

don't know ashi wht is true & what is not ....reg the schedule & every thing .....

coming to ur last line ----

all i want is geet should not b affected ......& i guess like every one is guessing i think we will have 2 bear with the BD's may B .... from today itself .......

& to know what happens .....we have to watch GHSP --- mon - sat - daily @ 9:30 P.M.
divareena thumbnail
Hima - 🤗

Congratualtions to DB and GC👏👏👏👏👏.

I think we will see a BD for GC today in the show.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet is a true gentleman i really adore him the way he alwys gives respect 2 debina nd his r'ship...Congratulations....May GOD Bless them..... so happpy for them :) :)
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow !!! am so happy yaar!!! 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ah hahaha . Hima for ur last line - if the show continues to use on BDs , very soon theyl be begging the audience to watch the show at least 1 day from mon to sat 😆 😆

I may be stepping over the line but I'm sick of the off screen stuff over shadowing the show now .

Me thinks the makers should shift the location of the sets where they shoot to the place where actors holiday . Goa gaye to peeche peeche cast and crew bhi pahunch gaya . 🤣Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After marriage Gurmeet must be go on honneymoon . Now the question is GC kitna din ke liye leave pra jayegi . Too much BD is very bad for the show . Hope they bank the episodes before he goes on marriage break.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Ah hahaha . Hima for ur last line - if the show continues to use on BDs , very soon theyl be begging the audience to watch the show at least 1 day from mon to sat 😆 😆

I may be stepping over the line but I'm sick of the off screen stuff over shadowing the show now .

Me thinks the makers should shift the location of the sets where they shoot to the place where actors holiday . Goa gaye to peeche peeche cast and crew bhi pahunch gaya . 🤣

i know .......thy will surely have to beg .....

hey ashi .... gud idea .... i think tht sounds gud😆 ...the entire cast & crew can go along .... in tht way .......... maaneet also will get their MM / HM .... & the show will not b affected .......🤣
dailysoap0510 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This guy is digging his own grave. he is loosing on his career. i care a damn for his personal life, dosent care to whom he gets married, but he is really compramising and letting go of his career where his career  is really at the peak.
if gurmeet is really a career oriented then i think he would have thought twice and then gone ahead with the marriage.he waited for 7 yrs i think they could have waited for some more time, in any case they are living together what difference does it make even if they get married now or after 6 months. Or  is it that he is getting married soon as they both  are really insecure. whatever they are doing shows their insecurities.be its sbs, interview what not.

sorry i couldnt help, i normally dont reply to such threads, but couldnt control myself this time.
no offecnes to gurbina fansor any oneelse.
if i was in his place i would have thought about my career first and reached to a particular point and then got married dosnet matter even if i was engaged and even had the pressure to get married.

anyways:

All the best gurmeet for u r married life and hope u r love and married life lasts for long.
Edited by dailysoap0510 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Hima - 🤗

Congratualtions to DB and GC👏👏👏👏👏.

I think we will see a BD for GC today in the show.

reena just hope we don't get a BD show ... coz of his wedding ...........