Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dont we all knw kokila cares only abt ahem? Lol.. Nice update
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
⭐️Great part Diya😊
I hope Aham has to take 'dar dar ki thokre' before he even gets a glimpse of Gopi.😡
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansk

Wow! Love the story. Thank God Gopi can rest now. Go Aham Go! Grab your wife!!! Thx for the wonderful part!

Ohhh she won't rest, but she won't be slaving around either.... wait for the next surprise... i wanted to end it in 2 chapters... but just couldn't😆
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruksm

That was great Diya. Ahem is going to be disappointed on not finding Gopi at Mama's place. Nice to see the Kinjal of ur FF as a positive one now. Please do update soon.

👏👏👏

Thanks honey.... although i might fight a lot with bhai against Kinjal, but still she is just a misguided soul... as misguided as Rashi (Bhai this statement is not for your ears... so close them)
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: crms

Nice one Diya.  Ahem is missing Gopi's services.

You put Gopi in a hotel.  Wow, she can happily go in for room service rather than making pooris. Hope Ahem will not bring her back without  her enjoying a break.

yup Gopi in a hotel, just enjoying... thats the kind of life i want for Gopi... a pampered one... not without work but where she is appreciated...
Ohhh Ahem will have to die everyday, before i allow them together.... 😃
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Dont we all knw kokila cares only abt ahem? Lol.. Nice update

Thanks Bro... i was putting more pointed dialogues making Gopi a rebel but that didn't sound right for this story... so desisted
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalidp

⭐️Great part Diya😊

I hope Aham has to take 'dar dar ki thokre' before he even gets a glimpse of Gopi.😡

ohhh not only dar dar ki thokre but also har din nayi maut... before he even knows where she is... same goes for the whole Modi n Shah clan... i would love for Jitu Bhai to grow some backbone too
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what a shock it will be for ahem to realise that gopi is not at her mamaji's place...................
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

what a shock it will be for ahem to realise that gopi is not at her mamaji's place...................

Shock, disappointment, worry you name the emotion and he will be feeling it... but he won't feel unconditional love yet
namziee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb story, Diya!! Really good parts!! Awesome!!⭐️