India-Forums

Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

!!~Generall Discussions "KS"~!!

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hello guys, We all knw that before few Days, KHOTE SIKKEY Forums is Created because it is a new show.And i notice that, many of us like the show, and they want to discuss it. so. here alots of threads are open to discuss the show.
BUT in diffrent threads one thing is under discuss between some peoples.And that is "Khote Sikkey".
So, i feel that we have to open one thread, where we all guys can disccuss each and every aspect  regarding the show.
So, here i m with Genereal Disscusion thread of KS.we guys can discuss here everythng which is related to Episodes of "KHOTAY SIKKEY".
For more things, if u want to discuss some thng more about "Khote Sikkey",means other than episodes, or make fun than here is chit chat corner in the Forum.
You guys can disscuss it there.
The main reason behind this thread is to bring closer all fans/members closer to eachother. Because we all guys knw that,for now we are not so many. So instead of disscussing it(KS), into different threads with some peoples. we guys can disscuss it with all of Us.So, that we all guys can communticate with each other more betterly.And it will make the KS Forum In Organized form too.Smile
I hope u guys will like my IDEA.Smile IF Not than its okay.

Edited by neeme - 31 January 2011 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs IF-Sizzlerz
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
This show is somewhere remind me the past show of Special Squad..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index