Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jahn ur one of the pillars of this forum,immensely talented.. may God bless u and bestow showers of good things on u⭐️
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seen any hot soccer players lately Maris? Seriously, you're one of my bestest friends here πŸ˜› Love your creative sense and humour, you're truly a genius πŸ‘
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sheila!!!!  Hague in the House!!!!!

You are so sweet and funny.  And let's not forget one of the most awesomest (is that a word?) VM makers around.  Always look forward to your creations.

πŸ˜ƒ
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, your wit (and the way you fend Lucky off with it πŸ˜†) is absolutely brilliant. It's always a pleasure to talk to you!
momma1128 thumbnail
May you are such a loyal SaVan fan and pleasure to talk to.  I love it when we double team Lucky.  He never knows what hit him!!  Or matha kharap kore debo.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu  tumi amar  bondhu..πŸ‘πŸΌ
 A person with a wonderful sense of humour, lighting us up with great witty answers and postsπŸ˜ƒ
momma1128 thumbnail
Maris - ami tomaro bondhu!
You are an extremely talented writer.  Love your poems and fanfic.  Always look forward to reading them.  It is very evident that you are extremely warm hearted, proved by your wonderful poem to all bhphians.  It was fabulous and so are you.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Anu, from whatever little I have  come to know about you (through your posts) , you seem to be a very warm person with a great sense of humour.
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Anu, you also make this forum so lively. thank you so much.πŸ‘

Edited by Aanchal15 - 13 years ago