Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Guys! Comment on SD's profile!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hi friends. I saw  that there is too less comments on SD's profileOuch. Their ranking are falling alwaysCry. I know, they are not doing any show. But, in the celebrity ranking, there are some celebs in top 50, who are not doing any show currently. So, why can't we get SD back in top 50. They need our views, comments.

I commented about 3/4 days ago. Everyday I went to comment there on Divzy's profile, but couldn't. Cos, no one newly commented thereOuch.

So, guys those who are active still, comment on SD's profile pleaseBig smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guys! Comment on SD's profile!!!" in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baloSD

Goldie

baloSD

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ok Tanii i will Comment on SD's profile....

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Guys....please please please! Those who are active here now, please comment on SD's profile.
It's only me and Sana who are posting on Divzy's profile. Other too contribute there to see their ranking higher.
I know, it's difficult to take them on top 50, but not impossible too. So, please give your efforts and comment there. And show others that our SD are still greenest!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top