A List of Some new office scenes!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey fellow maaneetians......i just made post for fun.....and there my friend aditi reminded me of DD meaning Dhak Dhak.......meaning our Maan.😳
Remember those days when they called Maan DD in the office....all of the girls would go nuts seeing him walkin in the office..........with that hot hot walk of his....full on attitude.....
THE SIREN GOING OFF.....makin everyone go crazy walkin here and there with files in their hands......tryin to fix things....tryin to make it seem like they are working....

Adi comin with some other important workers....giving maan updates.......the girls accidently callin him DD leaving him confused.......as to what DD means......but now he may take it as though it means Dusht Danav....cause he knows his dear wife calls him that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

Geet can walk in the office....to work....and she over hears pinky...tasha...and the other girl employees calling Maan Dhak Dhak....and the minute they see geet walkin in they all quiet up....and get scared of her too.......

More nokh jokhs between our maaneet in the office....over what DD means....maan thinks Dusht Danav.....geet annoyed with the girls callin Maan Dhak dhak....and gets angry on him......Maan can remind geet of her being his secretary.....giving her some annoyin jobs......

we can have a client like Rahul comin in for a new project......geet is innocent and doesn't notice the way he is lookin at her......and Maan notices....jealously and anger....

come on peeps....wake up and think of the possibilities....and how some cute scenes of maaneet as husband and wife in the office......

we must not phorget that maan and geet are still boss and secretary
think of the hothot possibilities.....between these two...tryin to tick each other offπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ideas dalo....πŸ˜ƒ

thank u😳

A hot scene that Munni di and i came up with do read...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Thank you, thank you, thank youEmbarrassed... I loved your scene idea, brillianto...Aur kya abb humari Geet chuha nahin rahi hai, she is equally sherni...

Scene 4
Maan will look Tasha in anger, and pinky who was eating apple got choked...Maan looked at both of them, and asked Tasha Why do you always enter at the wrong time? Last time when we were in a hug after engagement you have came to interfere....Abb jaldi se file do aur jao, ohh ruko meri tie waapis kur ke jaana, and plz don't forget to put the "don't disturb sign" warna tumhari khair nahin (Geet ka asar ho gaya maan pur)..Aaj job ka akhri din samajhna....Tasha left the room, and Geet pulled Maan back in her arms...Maan will say "patience Geet patience, jub se tumhe biwi banaya hai, you have lost all your patience, and seems manner as well" contral meri mishti....Geet will start touching his ear, and he was shivering, suddenly he grabbed her tightly from waist, and kissed her tightly, Geet got choked, and Maan looked at her naughtily with winning smile....

Now Shivi you have to continue...

Muniza

Scene 5

Geet looks at maan....not being able to control herself....due to the way he looks at her......she melts right in his arms...wanting to continue where this was leading....when it struck her that she was supposed to be mad at him for teasing her about the secretary thing.....and remembers that this is their office.....not some madhu makhi ka chatta.....where they can continue their madhumass!!!!

She pushes him away, but is unable to get away from him...as he was holding her too tight....

Maan then says- you should have thought about this if u wanted to get away....u started this fire....and now i will calm it down and end it myself however i want to

he closes in on her again.....and she is laughing pushing him away...

geet- Mr. Maan professional Khurana.....shayad aap bhul rahey ho ke yeh ek office hai......aur abhi jo apnay kaha na pinky aur tasha ko......woh saab aaj offfice mein baatein ho gi.....

Maan angy intense holds her tighter- you still worry about what others think?? Have i not told you before that i do not give a damn about what others think....all i know is that you are my wife...

geet interrupts- yes i am ur wife....but this is not our home.........so leave me...

maan- nahin.....nahin chodonga....kya karlogi.......shuru tumnay kiya tha......yeh hot hot sexy dress pehenke agaye.....ek baar bhi nahin socha, that what others will think of u....u know i hate it when someone looks at u like that....(angry and intense again)

geet- abhi abhi to aapnay kaha...that you do not care of what people say....and this is ur fault....na aap mujhay ek naayi secretary ke barre mein tease kartay na mujhay yeh karna padhta.....

agar aap ne ek naayi secretary ko hire kiya TO AAPKI KHAIR NAHIN....mein yeh saari office ko destroy kardongi...

maan looks at her naughtly checkin out his sherni- oh really aur agar maine kaha that we will have a new secretary......then??

Geet angry again......but before she says anything...maan interrupts her

Maan- geet, you are now my wife......you can't work as a secretary in this office.......you are now the owner......and you will have a bigger and better position in the office...

geet- nahin....agar woh secretary acha kaam na karsaki to?? Aur waise bhi...who would want to deal with u as their boss......only i can handle u....

she looked at him naughtly.....distracting him......his hands loosen and she runs out of the office laughingπŸ˜‰

soo diii u want to continue or now a new scene and new continuation bolo bolo??

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Haila lub ju for this post, mazza aa jayega meri jaan agar yeh DD and Jealous track comes....

Abhi dimaagh ideas se parye hain, jub aayega toh i will post something, pur tere ideas bindas hai, lagi roaho meri jaan...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
These are really great idea. I like the Adi moment mostly.
cool but i want geet to go for higher education and maan helping her out rather den geet going to office coz i dont want her to work as a secretary now...............i want her to assist maan in business as a partner......................dat would b more interesting i guess and dere may b cv's can easily bring on vicky as a batchmate of geetπŸ˜›Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago

Hey fellow maaneetians......i just made post for fun.....and there my friend aditi reminded me of DD meaning Dhak Dhak.......meaning our Maan.😳
Remember those days when they called Maan DD in the office....all of the girls would go nuts seeing him walkin in the office..........with that hot hot walk of his....full on attitude.....
THE SIREN GOING OFF.....makin everyone go crazy walkin here and there with files in their hands......tryin to fix things....tryin to make it seem like they are working....

Adi comin with some other important workers....giving maan updates.......the girls accidently callin him DD leaving him confused.......as to what DD means......but now he may take it as though it means Dusht Danav....cause he knows his dear wife calls him that πŸ˜†......

Geet can walk in the office....to work....and she over hears pinky...tasha...and the other girl employees calling Maan Dhak Dhak....and the minute they see geet walkin in they all quiet up....and get scared of her too.......

More nokh jokhs between our maaneet in the office....over what DD means....maan thinks Dusht Danav.....geet annoyed with the girls callin Maan Dhak dhak....and gets angry on him......Maan can remind geet of her being his secretary.....giving her some annoyin jobs......

we can have a client like Rahul comin in for a new project......geet is innocent and doesn't notice the way he is lookin at her......and Maan notices....jealously and anger....

come on peeps....wake up and think of the possibilities....and how some cute scenes of maaneet as husband and wife in the office......

we must not phorget that maan and geet are still boss and secretary

chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ideas dalo....πŸ˜ƒ

thank u😳

DD scene is rocking...................
Originally posted by pooja83

cool but i want geet to go for higher education and maan helping her out rather den geet going to office coz i dont want her to work as a secretary now...............i want her to assist maan in business as a partner......................dat would b more interesting i guess and dere may b cv's can easily bring on vicky as a batchmate of geetπŸ˜›
Me too, but she can still work with maan and go to college......πŸ˜‰
to go keep an eye on her man...around the so called dhak dhak callin girl employeesπŸ˜†
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

These are really great idea. I like the Adi moment mostly.
aray u want Maan and adi moments????🀣
no maaneet ideas??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too, but she can still work with maan and go to college......πŸ˜‰
to go keep an eye on her man...around the so called dhak dhak callin girl employeesπŸ˜†

Good good good Tinku, loved your idea, she can study and do work as well...She can take evening classes, and then night calss always open for herπŸ˜‰...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Haila lub ju for this post, mazza aa jayega meri jaan agar yeh DD and Jealous track comes....

Abhi dimaagh ideas se parye hain, jub aayega toh i will post something, pur tere ideas bindas hai, lagi roaho meri jaan...

Muniza
thank u di.......come back with ideas thoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by muniza75

Good good good Tinku, loved your idea, she can study and do work as well...She can take evening classes, and then night calss always open for herπŸ˜‰...

Muniza
🀣🀣
aray tinky di.....raat mein to bohot kuch ho sakta hai.....bohot kuch.......many many classes and lessons can be given.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰