Sports/Cricket

The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
ONLY ONE-Sachin Tendulkar. Greatest cricketer EVER born on the earth.
Heck have you seen any guy SO enthusiastic about his career even after 22 years?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridParachute.Cutiepie Ranisafeplacetoland-x-Reshu-x-tomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 5)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar in all meansApprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridParachute.Cutiepie Ranisafeplacetolandtomnjerry2

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer....
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

oh yeah? give me five ..... oh vow vow vow stop it .... He is the safest fielder you can ever see on cricket field ..  did you watch India vs pakistan semifinal .. 37years old Sachin was diving on boundry line and stopping those fours ... Now admit one thing either sachin is not good fielder or pakistani batsmen were so physically week that their shots were getting stopped by a bad fielder... go and get a life LOL

Oh really? does he not bowl well .. how about moin khan's dance on his google .. get your glasses and watch it 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

demolition_manwankercricketfan1suchi_dev2006MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridAishMinozParachute.-x-Reshu-x-safeplacetolandCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I think sachin is the most thinking bowler !!!

hez been used as India's jodi breaker bowler !!!Tongue

And i remember tht was the last delivery of the day on which Moin Khan was bowled...even shane warne will hav complex seeing tht delivery !!!!!Tongue LOL

god sachin is so happy n cheering the wicket ..a rare moment  !!!Star

Keep--------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Real.Madrid-x-Reshu-x-safeplacetolandCutiepie Rani

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
The GOD of cricket SACHIN TENDULKAR all the way! ApproveStarClapTongueBig smileDay DreamingCoolGeek

P.S. Love the video where Sachin takes Moin's wicket! What a delivery man!! Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmsafeplacetolandCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Tendulkar worshipping is getting predictable, tbh. He's a good batsman by all measures of the yardstick but best cricketer ever? Um probably not. I honestly doubt half the people rating him so highly have actually watched him through 2002-2007 or when he was going through a slump. And no, a criticism against him isn't a personal slight against anyone.

On topic:
Donald Bradman from the stats I have read.

Ponting and Dravid from what I have seen (and that's limited to 2002-07). Ponting (loathe him) was pretty amazing in ODIs then. Dravid used to rectify shit starts and carried the team more times than I care to count. More of a game changer than most have been, easily. It will be a shit day for the team when he decides to retire.

This is just batsman, mind.

Edited by ShadowKisses - 04 April 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

URuinedMaHeartspiritcrimsonHowlarious

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Stats won't tell ya true story .. Go back in your room and watch CD's of Bradman Batting .. No doubt he was a great batsman .. But one series of rib bowling ended his target .. It was against England I think ..Whereas, Sachin's whole career been responded to body line bowling... moreover, C'mon , Technology was not so advanced when Don played and I assure ya if Tendulkar would have played in that time, He would have averaged 150 or 200 .. Moreover he just played 52 test .. Whereas check statics how many sachin did played ..  He has played around 180 test matches and averaging almost 60 .. His One day record and bowling having edges over don as well ... Bradman was a great batsman but cricketer I don't think so.. well at the end of day, You can't compare greats of different era's ..
Dravid been wall of india .. He is just superb batsman and one of my favorites ..but he being best cricketer NO .. Whereas Tendulkar played 3 format of games successfully .. Dravid been great in tests and In one dayers, only in last couple of years of his career ....  So yeah, No comparison here as well ... 
Ponting? aww got a point . but no well enough ... ponting been great til his weakness against sharp in- swinger was in dark .. Check statics how many runs he did after 2007 or 2008 .. Sachin is the batsman with no weakness .. Great Wasim Akram, Lee, Waqar, Warne and other bowlers of era admitted this .. So yeah  

Edited by bhinder.thind - 04 April 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridAishMinozsafeplacetolandCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top