Sports/Cricket

The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar.............. I dont say this because of his amazing skill in cricket but because of his tremendous achievment he has not one bit of ego in him................ most down to earth person ever............. love you sachin................ you rock the world............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger-K.Sean-x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 4)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeartEmWatson

Goldie

HeartEmWatson

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
The one & only SACHIN TRNDULKAR Approve

MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger--x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar...truly a living legend!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmSavvy-x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me

Totally correct......... Sachin is tge world's best cricketer........... Whether it be bowling batting ir simly just cheering in his fellow teammates............:: as Kohli said he has been carrying the weight of the country on his shoulders for 21 years!!!! N everyone loves him!! He is GOD to us and with out him cricket would be undefined!! There was this one period where he was being bllamed for losing matches but hey! HE HIT A DOUBLE CENTURY!!! How many more proofs do u want for his ability!!

Great is THE Sachin Tendulkar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Savvy-Doppelganger--x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer....
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

Okay so obviously you dont know the H of the history of cricket........ He took 5 wickets at 32 runs in Kochi against Austraila!!! Anytuing more to say about his bowling abilities?? Oh and if you say he cant field then go watch the India Sri Lanka Finals wherehe stopped a boundary by diving down from five meters away and saving the runs........... Really get a life and stop bashing Sachin as you very well know that you have no arguements!! So just shut up u jealous guy!!

ninaviSavvy-Doppelganger--x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
These are quotes by some of the biggest players on Sachin Tendulkar

"He is 99.5 percent perfect. I'd pay to see him" -Viv Richards

"It's scary, where the hell do we bowl to him" -Allan Border.

"There is no shame being beaten by such a great player. We didn't lose to Team India. We Lost to Sachin Tendulkar" -Steve Waugh.

"Everybody gets 15 minutes of fame. But if there's one person I've admired over a 15-year of period, it's definitely Sachin." - Brain Lara

"Sachin Tendulkar is a genius. I'm a mere mortal" - Brian Lara

"Cricketers like Sachin come once in a lifetime and I am privileged he played in my time" - Wasim Akram

"wrote on an aussie t-shirt he autographed specially for Sachin. " To Sachin, the man we all want to be "-Andrew Symond
"I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for india in Test." - Mathew Hayden

And the greatest of them all...

"I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel" -Sir Donald Bradman.

Whether some people like it or not ...there can be no one else like Sachin Tendulkar!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

demolition_manninaviMysticalRealmSavvyaa123.80K.Sean-x-Reshu-x-safeplacetolandCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
People questioning Sachin's fielding abilities...he's amazing!! I remember the SA WC match...though we lost that one, the way Sachin fielded was just OUT OF THE WORLD...almost every four which was stopped was by this great man.

The best cricketer ever is Sachin Tendulkar and he is from WINCREDIBLE INDIA...people will just have to live with that. Approve Big smile

MysticalRealmSavvyK.Sean-x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Pimp

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Savvy-Doppelganger-K.SeanCutiepie Ranisafeplacetolandtomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top