The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TJ2

Despite socring this many runs he is humble kind n down to earth..he is out of controversies n has a clear character !!!!! Tongue

HALLO HALLO HALLO LECTURER!
LMAO!
stop giving lectures at it... i never questioned his character alryt!? i very well know how humble and down to earth he is so just keep it 2 urself :]
yeah!
dont give me examples of controversies, cz we all know where they RISE from... anyways, why the irrelevant stuff!?
ROFL

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 29 March 2011 at 6:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by TJ2

Despite socring this many runs he is humble kind n down to earth..he is out of controversies n has a clear character !!!!! Tongue

HALLO HALLO HALLO LECTURER!
LMAO!
stop giving lectures at it... i never questioned his character alryt!? i very well know how humble and down to earth he is so just keep it 2 urself :]
yeah!
dont give me examples of controversies, cz we all know where they RISE from... anyways, why the irrelevant stuff!?
ROFL

U did not question tht but u did questioned his capabilty to field n bowl...... and u dun hav to be all roundrer to be great !!! Tongue 

I did not give u any lecture.. wht i wrote  the ornaments of being great if u dont hold them u cnt be great... he is a player n a celebrity who sets example for others.... !!!!! Tongue  tht was a mere mention par if u find tht lecture... ur take !!! LOL

thts not irrelevant by n e means in fact ur post was simply irrelevant... everyone was asked to choose their part of greatest cricketer..... but u choosed to demean sum1 whoz been preferred by most ppl here being the great n questioning his capability !!!!

haha lecture again !!! :P

Keep---------------Smiling!!!!! Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

demolition_mancricketfan1suchi_dev2006HeartEmWatsonninavisab2778hindu4lyfSavvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridParachute.Cutiepie Ranisafeplacetoland-x-Reshu-x-

Savvy

IF-Rockerz

Savvy

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
There is no point in asking such a question....It's one n only SACHIN TENDULKAR! - the GOD of cricket!!!

others are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind!!!

He's the greatest batsman ever Star, awesome fielder n a good bowler too! Approve

those who didnt choose him are jus jealous :)
We (INDAINS) are so lucky to have him on our side Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1MysticalRealmsab2778hindu4lyf-Doppelganger-Real.Madrid-x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavisab2778Savvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar ANY DAY! :)

ninavisab2778Savvy-Doppelganger-Real.MadridCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me

cricketfan1MysticalRealm-Doppelganger-SavvyReal.MadridCutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

No doubt Sachin Tendulker.. Beside being a superb batsman, I want to say that he is a very good all rounder, though now a days he hasn't been used as a bowler much, probably due to injury and growing age, for preserving his excellence in batting. But once upon a time he made India won by his bowling performance.. I can't forget the match in Kochi (1998) where he took 5 wicket for just 32 runs against Australia, even if we have to forget Hero cup Semifinal(against SA) and Titan cup semi..Sachin Tendulker is undoubtedly the greatest one of our era according to me

I cn clearly rem tht... n he took  a return catch of Steeve Waugh n he kept flipping the ball with both hands !!! LOL 

...cricket is incomplete without Him !!!!!! Tongue

Keep-------------------Smiling !!!!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1suchi_dev2006MysticalRealmSavvy-Doppelganger-Cutiepie Rani

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Sachin Tendulkar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm-Doppelganger-Savvy-x-Reshu-x-Cutiepie Ranitomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post