Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

sachin cud b the GREATEST batsman but NOT cricketer...
he cant field, he doesnt bowl gud...

Who said he cnt field.. he has taken more thn 100 catches in both One Dayers n Tests... n he has taken above 150 wkts in ODI's... !!!!  Tongue

He gives his 100% while fielding  @37 he dives in the field..hez running b/w the wkt is way better thn youngsters playing in the world ryt now !!!! he chases the ball  lika a hare even now !!!!! Tongue

hez got everything in him be called the GREATEST ever born... He has scored above 30000 !!!!!! Above all he loves n respects the game !!!!! Tongue 

Despite socring this many runs he is humble kind n down to earth..he is out of controversies n has a clear character !!!!! Tongue

He is just no great batsman a great circketer who has set example for cricketers all over the world. !!!!Tongue he spks less in the field his bat does the work n off the field he is a TRUE GENTLEMAN n GREATEST CRICKETER TO BE BORN !!!!!! Tongue 

if u purely take cricketing quality to judge a player thn no one matches him !!!! Tongue

Keep---------------Smiling!!!!!!! Smile

Truely said dear..i dunno y sum has 2 interfere in it..bcoz whole world noe who is sachin n hw he play's..if u had watch previous matches of 1999 wen M'azharruddin was captain..wen match gt in  pressure he use 2 give sachin 2 bowl da last over lik need 5 runs in 6 balls or 8,4 or 3 run in just 6balls den he use 2 give 2 sachin n he alwyz does wid winning side...so, hw can u say dat he is not a agud bowler he ALLROUNDER...of evrything...he is A WONDERFUL human being too wid no pride dat's da more importnt thing...
well m not bashing any1 or any player but u said dat he is not gud bowler ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmninaviSavvyReal.Madridtomnjerry2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 16)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

These are quotes by some of the biggest players on Sachin Tendulkar

"He is 99.5 percent perfect. I'd pay to see him" -Viv Richards

"It's scary, where the hell do we bowl to him" -Allan Border.

"There is no shame being beaten by such a great player. We didn't lose to Team India. We Lost to Sachin Tendulkar" -Steve Waugh.

"Everybody gets 15 minutes of fame. But if there's one person I've admired over a 15-year of period, it's definitely Sachin." - Brain Lara

"Sachin Tendulkar is a genius. I'm a mere mortal" - Brian Lara

"Cricketers like Sachin come once in a lifetime and I am privileged he played in my time" - Wasim Akram

"wrote on an aussie t-shirt he autographed specially for Sachin. " To Sachin, the man we all want to be "-Andrew Symond
"I have seen GOD , he bats at no.4 for india in Test." - Mathew Hayden

And the greatest of them all...

"I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two... his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel" -Sir Donald Bradman.

Whether some people like it or not ...there can be no one else like Sachin Tendulkar!!!!

wow yeah hav read dis b4 evn i hav too sum...

"There are 2 kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others"- Andy Flower

When you bowl at him you are not just trying to get him out, you are trying to impress him. "I want him to walk off thinking 'that Flintoff, he's all right isn't he? I feel privileged to have played against him- Andrew Flintoff

Don't bowl bad balls he hits the good ones for fours-Michael Kasprowicz

You might pitch a ball on the off stump and think you have bowled a good ball and he walks across and hits it for two behind midwicket. His bat looks so heavy but he just waves it around like it's a toothpick- Brett Lee

Test cricket is bloody hard work, especially when you've got Sachin batting with what looks like a three-metre-wide bat- Michael Hussey

You can never say that he is out of form. He is a volcano waiting to explode and we hope he doesn't do that against us in the one-dayers- Daryl Tuffey

The more I see of him the more confused I'm getting to which is his best knock- ML Jaisimha

In an over I can bowl six different balls. But then Sachin looks at me with a sort of gentle arrogance down the pitch as if to say,'Can you bowl me another one?'- Adam Hollioake(soo rite really he hit evry bowl wedar it's yorker or boucer..will hit for 4 or six..)

i guess i should stop here bcoz wen it cum's 2 sachin evry praises will less for him pages n forum will b full ..but it will goes on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmninaviSavvytomnjerry2

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
nightdreamer_mn

Wow!! Wonderful quotes!!! Loved Loved Loved the first one!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninavitomnjerry2

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
4 me its Imran Khan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
For me, I have two. Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid. Love both of them immensely, and they're both the greatest players for me :D

Edited by utfracks - 05 June 2011 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
No doubt that Sachin Tendulkar is the greatest.Tongue No man on this planet can be like him and he is a great player as well as a great human being. Clap
I like one more guy very much and that's Yuvraj Singh.Wink
So Sachin and Yuvi for me.
We can learn from Sachin, doesn't matter a person wants to be a cricketer or not, he is the role model for all the people who aim higher and want to be honest.Smile

Edited by Shruti_HR - 08 June 2011 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmtomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top