The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

ROFL Ooof!!!! I swear he always wants the referees to side with Man Utd!!!

Yeah Exactly.. LOLthats what adds another reason to not support them .. Moreover, their ex-drama king was the major reason for me to not go their way .. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 12)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Hey guys, please get back on topic!

Smile Where you were when people were fighting or doing bashing sort of things here? oh Sorry,wait a minute, Even you were part of that..ain't you? Smile Sorry If i missed, but I never saw you asking people to go back to topic..

MagixX

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

SmileWhere you were when people were fighting or doing bashing sort of things here? oh Sorry,wait a minute, Even you were part of that..ain't you?SmileSorry If i missed, but I never saw you asking people to go back to topic..

Excuse me!!

Will you please just shut up! I did not tell you guys to stop talking about what u were talking about! Go make your own thread! Coz this is about CRICKET, I wouldn't want mods to close this topic so please don't give me you bull shit advice, and I kindly asked u to get back on topic, u do t have to be so mean!

ankit_nyc

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

SmileWhere you were when people were fighting or doing bashing sort of things here? oh Sorry,wait a minute, Even you were part of that..ain't you?SmileSorry If i missed, but I never saw you asking people to go back to topic..

Excuse me!!

Will you please just shut up! I did not tell you guys to stop talking about what u were talking about! Go make your own thread! Coz this is about CRICKET, I wouldn't want mods to close this topic so please don't give me you bull shit advice, and I kindly asked u to get back on topic, u do t have to be so mean!

Oh yeah yeah yeah .. Will you say bit loud? ah ah aw Your voice is bit rough .. what happened? everything okay? Cough or what? 
"Shut Up" .. I am very much used to this word but never take it seriously .. So say it again .. I never Mind lol
Don't eat your words .. I have tasted those so I know what that was .. What do you mean Get back to topic? huh? Where was the your concern of getting topic Closed, When you were bashing along with others? So yeah,
Own Thread? Ahann? Sorry mate, You are making no sense at all here .. Totally out of Topic .. Better, come up with something better I would love to reply,Next time .. Though best of Luck .. Go to kitchen, Have some almonds with milk, and think for something new and better .. I assure ya it will work rather than using those old Chicky Lines .. 
Aha really? I politely Asked ya something .. You would have answered Politically na rather than using this high beat tune ,, huh? Lol where I been mean? 

Anyway, Thats enough .. You seem to be a kid .. So, Avoid messing up with random peoples .. It can be very harsh and injurious to your feelings .. Not a Warning but just a Advise .. Wanna take can have otherwise Hit ignore ... 
Opps Sorry missed ya big Bullshit word .. Trust me, I don't care what you say or think about me.. because You are in No position to judge me .. Yeah I am bullshit .. So what? 

Now If have something to say, PM me .. Otherwise This thread for sure gonna be Off Smile Have a good day ahead .. hope you will do well 

MagixX

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
For me its Don bredmen a player who played only 52 matches with average of 99  and scored 29 centuriesSilly unbelievable record .at his time Cricket was tough for those Cricketers and Now Cricket is Tough for these Cricketers.If he Scored Runs means He was Something its not easy to score run with ave of 99 continuesly in his all career except his last few matches.And if it was that easy why other players didnt scored like him they could have too SmileSachin also had some Bad form periods but it doesnt mean that he is not Greatest Player.
Viv Richard was also a Class Thumbs Up
Sachin and Imran khan.Both are Great players along with Murali,Wasim and Warn Just amazing cricketers. Sachin is playing from 20 years its also add a credit to him coz its not easy to stay fit and score Runs in this Age and as Imran khan said Sachin is at his best now,the cricket he is playing now he never played like this Before (Its a compliment ppl dont take it wrong plz)
Cricket World is full of Legends isnt it?Smile
Sorry i forgot Lara nameLOLHe is also one of the greatest

Edited by -Maha- - 20 April 2011 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealmruky786

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Excuse me!!

Oh yeah yeah yeah .. Will you say bit loud? ah ah aw Your voice is bit rough .. what happened? everything okay? Cough or what? 
"Shut Up" .. I am very much used to this word but never take it seriously .. So say it again .. I never Mind lol
Don't eat your words .. I have tasted those so I know what that was .. What do you mean Get back to topic? huh? Where was the your concern of getting topic Closed, When you were bashing along with others? So yeah,
Own Thread? Ahann? Sorry mate, You are making no sense at all here .. Totally out of Topic .. Better, come up with something better I would love to reply,Next time .. Though best of Luck .. Go to kitchen, Have some almonds with milk, and think for something new and better .. I assure ya it will work rather than using those old Chicky Lines .. 
Aha really? I politely Asked ya something .. You would have answered Politically na rather than using this high beat tune ,, huh? Lol where I been mean? 

Anyway, Thats enough .. You seem to be a kid .. So, Avoid messing up with random peoples .. It can be very harsh and injurious to your feelings .. Not a Warning but just a Advise .. Wanna take can have otherwise Hit ignore ... 
Opps Sorry missed ya big Bullshit word .. Trust me, I don't care what you say or think about me.. because You are in No position to judge me .. Yeah I am bullshit .. So what? 

Now If have something to say, PM me .. Otherwise This thread for sure gonna be Off Smile Have a good day ahead .. hope you will do well 

Confused weren't you the one advising other people to be respectful and peaceful on another thread? and now here you are calling other forum members "bullshit" and telling them to shut up......Confused so I guess your own advice about being respectful doesn't apply to you........Confused the OP just asked you to stick to topic and you are calling that person all sort of names.......Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

demolition_manMysticalRealmReal.Madrid

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@ankit_nyc  I am asking people to be nice not to bash .. Get your facts right if can't, at least glasses .. Go through messages again and read who said Bullshit? I was just asking that user something politely ..  S/he was the first to use such words .. what i told her/him that You can use bullshit once again if wish to .. I don't really care .. So yeah, Go through all again and come up with something good to argue .. Trust me, I have no time to put my head on walls .. Sat Shri Akal .. tenu v 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXruky786serendipity.

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

@ankit_nyc  I am asking people to be nice not to bash .. Get your facts right if can't, at least glasses .. Go through messages again and read who said Bullshit? I was just asking that user something politely ..  S/he was the first to use such words .. what i told her/him that You can use bullshit once again if wish to .. I don't really care .. So yeah, Go through all again and come up with something good to argue .. Trust me, I have no time to put my head on walls .. Sat Shri Akal .. tenu v 

Confused so your idea of  being nice is to call other forum members "kids" and tell them to stop posting their views so long as their views don't agree with yours.....Confused 

MysticalRealm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top