Sports/Cricket

The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I know that but there are many more players that are the greatest I don't count one person as the greatest same with football!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Greatest Cricketer Ever? (Page 10)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Greatest r not counted until  question is urged Who is the greatest...... yahan koi apni marzi se nahin keh raha Sachin is the greatest cricketer ever ... a question was asked n so everyone is posting their opinions !!!! Tongue

Keep--------------Smiling !!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

wanker

Groupbie

wanker

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Pepsi.

^^

this is what Brian Lara said bout Sachin 

"Sachin Tendulkar is a genius. I'm a mere mortal" - Brian Lara

Sachin is a total differrnt class...truely unmatchable!!Approve

Fair enough but people have their own opinion as well. You can't always force your opinion on everyone. I hope you you understand :)

MagixXruky786

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I already know everyone thinks Sachin for them is the best but I believe there are better cricketers and well I have always admired Brian Lara since my dad showed me clips of the way he used to play so I obviously have seen him more than Sachin or even Imran Khan.

.Vrish.

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I already know everyone thinks Sachin for them is the best but I believe there are better cricketers and well I have always admired Brian Lara since my dad showed me clips of the way he used to play so I obviously have seen him more than Sachin or even Imran Khan.

Lara is a one of the best Left hander I ever watched playing.. May be one of the most humble human being as well .. Full respect to him .. Such a Legend .. 

@All  Please don't try to put your thinking on others.. Everyone has different way to think and we should Respect that... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXruky786Howlarious

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Lara is a one of the best Left hander I ever watched playing.. May be one of the most humble human being as well .. Full respect to him .. Such a Legend .. 

@All  Please don't try to put your thinking on others.. Everyone has different way to think and we should Respect that... 

ThanksEmbarrassed

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhinder.thind

ThanksEmbarrassed

Thats All right .. You named someone as Best based on your experience with that person via media or what others told ya!! sometimes, Personal interaction... So no point to argue that i reckon ABC is best and you should Admit it .. Its looks good to argue when someone is targeting an Individual or race .... Otherwise, A is my best X is yours .. all good mate, You adore X and i do A .. LOL It is the way Life goes... Arguments without valid point is like tea without Sugar for me ROFLROFL

ruky786tomnjerry2

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I don't consider one person the best I mean that's the way I am and especially football there are so many players that are the greatest not just one and I don't want to argue because it's pointless and I can't be bothered

MagixX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top