Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

🀣 Ooof!!!! I swear he always wants the referees to side with Man Utd!!!

Yeah Exactly.. πŸ˜†thats what adds another reason to not support them .. Moreover, their ex-drama king was the major reason for me to not go their way .. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

bhinder.thind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

Hey guys, please get back on topic!

😊 Where you were when people were fighting or doing bashing sort of things here? oh Sorry,wait a minute, Even you were part of that..ain't you? πŸ˜Š Sorry If i missed, but I never saw you asking people to go back to topic..
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhinder.thind

😊Where you were when people were fighting or doing bashing sort of things here? oh Sorry,wait a minute, Even you were part of that..ain't you?😊Sorry If i missed, but I never saw you asking people to go back to topic..

Excuse me!!

Will you please just shut up! I did not tell you guys to stop talking about what u were talking about! Go make your own thread! Coz this is about CRICKET, I wouldn't want mods to close this topic so please don't give me you bull shit advice, and I kindly asked u to get back on topic, u do t have to be so mean!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

Excuse me!!

Will you please just shut up! I did not tell you guys to stop talking about what u were talking about! Go make your own thread! Coz this is about CRICKET, I wouldn't want mods to close this topic so please don't give me you bull shit advice, and I kindly asked u to get back on topic, u do t have to be so mean!

Oh yeah yeah yeah .. Will you say bit loud? ah ah aw Your voice is bit rough .. what happened? everything okay? Cough or what? 
"Shut Up" .. I am very much used to this word but never take it seriously .. So say it again .. I never Mind lol
Don't eat your words .. I have tasted those so I know what that was .. What do you mean Get back to topic? huh? Where was the your concern of getting topic Closed, When you were bashing along with others? So yeah,
Own Thread? Ahann? Sorry mate, You are making no sense at all here .. Totally out of Topic .. Better, come up with something better I would love to reply,Next time .. Though best of Luck .. Go to kitchen, Have some almonds with milk, and think for something new and better .. I assure ya it will work rather than using those old Chicky Lines .. 
Aha really? I politely Asked ya something .. You would have answered Politically na rather than using this high beat tune ,, huh? Lol where I been mean? 

Anyway, Thats enough .. You seem to be a kid .. So, Avoid messing up with random peoples .. It can be very harsh and injurious to your feelings .. Not a Warning but just a Advise .. Wanna take can have otherwise Hit ignore ... 
Opps Sorry missed ya big Bullshit word .. Trust me, I don't care what you say or think about me.. because You are in No position to judge me .. Yeah I am bullshit .. So what? 

Now If have something to say, PM me .. Otherwise This thread for sure gonna be Off πŸ˜Š Have a good day ahead .. hope you will do well 
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For me its Don bredmen a player who played only 52 matches with average of 99  and scored 29 centuriesπŸ€ͺ unbelievable record .at his time Cricket was tough for those Cricketers and Now Cricket is Tough for these Cricketers.If he Scored Runs means He was Something its not easy to score run with ave of 99 continuesly in his all career except his last few matches.And if it was that easy why other players didnt scored like him they could have too 😊Sachin also had some Bad form periods but it doesnt mean that he is not Greatest Player.
Viv Richard was also a Class πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sachin and Imran khan.Both are Great players along with Murali,Wasim and Warn Just amazing cricketers. Sachin is playing from 20 years its also add a credit to him coz its not easy to stay fit and score Runs in this Age and as Imran khan said Sachin is at his best now,the cricket he is playing now he never played like this Before (Its a compliment ppl dont take it wrong plz)
Cricket World is full of Legends isnt it?😊
Sorry i forgot Lara nameπŸ˜†He is also one of the greatest
Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Oh yeah yeah yeah .. Will you say bit loud? ah ah aw Your voice is bit rough .. what happened? everything okay? Cough or what? 
"Shut Up" .. I am very much used to this word but never take it seriously .. So say it again .. I never Mind lol
Don't eat your words .. I have tasted those so I know what that was .. What do you mean Get back to topic? huh? Where was the your concern of getting topic Closed, When you were bashing along with others? So yeah,
Own Thread? Ahann? Sorry mate, You are making no sense at all here .. Totally out of Topic .. Better, come up with something better I would love to reply,Next time .. Though best of Luck .. Go to kitchen, Have some almonds with milk, and think for something new and better .. I assure ya it will work rather than using those old Chicky Lines .. 
Aha really? I politely Asked ya something .. You would have answered Politically na rather than using this high beat tune ,, huh? Lol where I been mean? 

Anyway, Thats enough .. You seem to be a kid .. So, Avoid messing up with random peoples .. It can be very harsh and injurious to your feelings .. Not a Warning but just a Advise .. Wanna take can have otherwise Hit ignore ... 
Opps Sorry missed ya big Bullshit word .. Trust me, I don't care what you say or think about me.. because You are in No position to judge me .. Yeah I am bullshit .. So what? 

Now If have something to say, PM me .. Otherwise This thread for sure gonna be Off πŸ˜Š Have a good day ahead .. hope you will do well 

πŸ˜• weren't you the one advising other people to be respectful and peaceful on another thread? and now here you are calling other forum members "bullshit" and telling them to shut up......πŸ˜• so I guess your own advice about being respectful doesn't apply to you........πŸ˜• the OP just asked you to stick to topic and you are calling that person all sort of names.......πŸ˜•
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@ankit_nyc  I am asking people to be nice not to bash .. Get your facts right if can't, at least glasses .. Go through messages again and read who said Bullshit? I was just asking that user something politely ..  S/he was the first to use such words .. what i told her/him that You can use bullshit once again if wish to .. I don't really care .. So yeah, Go through all again and come up with something good to argue .. Trust me, I have no time to put my head on walls .. Sat Shri Akal .. tenu v 
ankit_nyc thumbnail

@ankit_nyc  I am asking people to be nice not to bash .. Get your facts right if can't, at least glasses .. Go through messages again and read who said Bullshit? I was just asking that user something politely ..  S/he was the first to use such words .. what i told her/him that You can use bullshit once again if wish to .. I don't really care .. So yeah, Go through all again and come up with something good to argue .. Trust me, I have no time to put my head on walls .. Sat Shri Akal .. tenu v 

πŸ˜• so your idea of  being nice is to call other forum members "kids" and tell them to stop posting their views so long as their views don't agree with yours.....πŸ˜• 
bhinder.thind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• so your idea of  being nice is to call other forum members "kids" and tell them to stop posting their views so long as their views don't agree with yours.....πŸ˜• 

Its sort of sarcastic word we use daily in Australia .. Come come it was not really on the spot and was making no sense at all.. something else??