TMS Jan 31 - Feb 4.Mon-Fri Updates on page-1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u for the update eljay...

So everything is still the same.....and back to same square....
Jayanthi gang still the same....
only improvement archana has changed her behaviour ...
Sori tracks leads to two wife thaan pola iruke......
Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....and ithu pathathu nu both wife at same house and what not....kaathula poo sutharthuku alave kidayathu....pls no wife story...aluthu pochu
Originally posted by MP_Radha

thank you for the kalakkal update daa Shubba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Poor Priya...  what is she to do if the baby is attached to her (after all the baby is her's naa ).  Enna irunthaalum Archu ippadhi pannu vaa nnu ethir paarkala... hmm lets she how the director justifies.. Like Krithiga said, perhaps they would justify Archu by saying she did this for Priya's betterment.

Uh oh... this Jayanthi innum ithey velai thaan pannura?? ...

Ammma ...do all the harm and then say it was done for Priya's betterment... what a way to escape when cornered..!!😑 Archana only thinks of herself, Selvam and the "contract baby". The baby has to go back to his biological mum, Priya someday.πŸ˜ƒ

Archu is merely jealous when the baby takes milk from Priya....she is a dirty and jealous woman...good thing that the thought about Selvam being kind to Priya didn't strike her mind as there was something going on between them. πŸ˜›

Nevertheless, I wonder what would happen now after Archu hearing Kannan speak. Would she insist on Priya coming back to her house?....perhaps Kannan might be the one for Priya and not Dheena......hope Priya gets custody of the child...that should teach Archana to have both her feet on the ground..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shubba

Thank u for the update eljay...

So everything is still the same.....and back to same square....
Jayanthi gang still the same....
only improvement archana has changed her behaviour ...
Sori tracks leads to two wife thaan pola iruke......
Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....and ithu pathathu nu both wife at same house and what not....kaathula poo sutharthuku alave kidayathu....pls no wife story...aluthu pochu

Even in many cities, I have seen people living with two wives.. and with their concern  as well.. but not at the same house 😊

When Malar was introduced, that time itself I guessed that this is what gonna happenπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

Even in many cities, I have seen people living with two wives.. and with their concern  as well.. but not at the same house 😊

When Malar was introduced, that time itself I guessed that this is what gonna happenπŸ˜ƒ

What does concern mean?  Is it like a mistress?  Sorry, Krithiga, I don't know the latest terms in use among the younger generation!
Originally posted by shubba

Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....
Well said Shubba.. it already happened in Uravugal... where the wife got her husband married to another woman (while she was still married) because she couldn't have babies ..

Thanks for the Wednesday Updates..

wow.. something new in the serial... MM has taken up the pipe adi sandai now eh ... 🀣... but irunthaalum how dare he not listen to kannan and just beat him up along with Shiva... though it was Archana's fault too.. hmm.. eppo irunthu Archana pathi vaikara veli paarka aarambichaa?  πŸ˜•

Looks like Kannan's friend may do something to take revenge.... poor Kannan..

and man poor baby... how come Archana didn't notcie the baby had a fever? πŸ˜•... only Selvam figured it out?  hmmm.... time to bring Priya back πŸ˜›...
Originally posted by eljay

What does concern mean?  Is it like a mistress?  Sorry, Krithiga, I don't know the latest terms in use among the younger generation!

I meant mutual acceptance (or mutual concern)
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Well said Shubba.. it already happened in Uravugal... where the wife got her husband married to another woman (while she was still married) because she couldn't have babies ..

Thanks for the Wednesday Updates..

wow.. something new in the serial... MM has taken up the pipe adi sandai now eh ... 🀣... but irunthaalum how dare he not listen to kannan and just beat him up along with Shiva... though it was Archana's fault too.. hmm.. eppo irunthu Archana pathi vaikara veli paarka aarambichaa?  πŸ˜•

Looks like Kannan's friend may do something to take revenge.... poor Kannan..

and man poor baby... how come Archana didn't notcie the baby had a fever? πŸ˜•... only Selvam figured it out?  hmmm.... time to bring Priya back πŸ˜›...

I think Kumaran is concentrating on bringing up Thendral more and so he is looping up into the same track, without any great progress
Thanks eljay dear for the super update of mokkai episode...πŸ‘
Thanks Eljayma for the wed update. πŸ‘πŸ‘

To Dir. K,

Suththi Suththi vandheega
Mokkai scenes-than Poteega
Aiyooo... En Porumai sethupooga  🀒

Prime Time slot onnu pudicheega
Paadapaduthi Kolreega 😑 πŸ˜‘
EppOthan ithai mudipeenga?!!  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Originally posted by supree

Suththi Suththi vandheega
Mokkai scenes-than Poteega
Aiyooo... En Porumai sethupooga  🀒

Prime Time slot onnu pudicheega
Paadapaduthi Kolreega 😑 πŸ˜‘
EppOthan ithai mudipeenga?!!  😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Supree super song daa 🀣 🀣 🀣
Viewers ah yengi yengi nenatchu azhugayaa varuthu... aana naanga azhuthu enna prayojanam  ... it wont' matter for Mrs. Kumaran Sir

@ Krithiga: yes da... the moment he started thendral.... TMS story began to plunge.... ... then there were talks to end the story.. ? but that too turned out to be a rumour πŸ˜•... if they aren't able to develop a better track they can wrap it up naa? i mean TMS did soooooooo well once upon a time.. why ruin that success naa?  
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago