India-Forums

TMS Jan 31 - Feb 4.Mon-Fri Updates on page-1 (Page 2)

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
I was wondering how come director changed a negative character to the core (Dheena ) to a +ve character all of a sudden without any incidents...
This Reva track is boring and too monotonous Ouch

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yes as i guessed earlier tat evil Dheena still has all his negative thoughts... Angryand he will never change and he still has tat revenge on tat Priya... pavam priya she must not be caught by him again...Unhappy

Edited by SweetyGreen - 01 February 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganesh

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thank u for the update eljay...

So everything is still the same.....and back to same square....
Jayanthi gang still the same....
only improvement archana has changed her behaviour ...
Sori tracks leads to two wife thaan pola iruke......D'oh
Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....and ithu pathathu nu both wife at same house and what not....kaathula poo sutharthuku alave kidayathu....pls no wife story...aluthu pochu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

thank you for the kalakkal update daa Shubba ClapClapClap..

Poor Priya... Ouch what is she to do if the baby is attached to her (after all the baby is her's naa Ouch).  Enna irunthaalum Archu ippadhi pannu vaa nnu ethir paarkala... hmm lets she how the director justifies.. Like Krithiga said, perhaps they would justify Archu by saying she did this for Priya's betterment.

Uh oh... this Jayanthi innum ithey velai thaan pannura?? D'oh...

Ammma ...do all the harm and then say it was done for Priya's betterment... what a way to escape when cornered..!!Angry Archana only thinks of herself, Selvam and the "contract baby". The baby has to go back to his biological mum, Priya someday.Big smile

Archu is merely jealous when the baby takes milk from Priya....she is a dirty and jealous woman...good thing that the thought about Selvam being kind to Priya didn't strike her mind as there was something going on between them. Tongue

Nevertheless, I wonder what would happen now after Archu hearing Kannan speak. Would she insist on Priya coming back to her house?....perhaps Kannan might be the one for Priya and not Dheena......hope Priya gets custody of the child...that should teach Archana to have both her feet on the ground..!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_lakshiSweetyGreen

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

So everything is still the same.....and back to same square....
Jayanthi gang still the same....
only improvement archana has changed her behaviour ...
Sori tracks leads to two wife thaan pola iruke......D'oh
Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....and ithu pathathu nu both wife at same house and what not....kaathula poo sutharthuku alave kidayathu....pls no wife story...aluthu pochu

Even in many cities, I have seen people living with two wives.. and with their concern  as well.. but not at the same house Smile

When Malar was introduced, that time itself I guessed that this is what gonna happenBig smile
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

Even in many cities, I have seen people living with two wives.. and with their concern  as well.. but not at the same house Smile

When Malar was introduced, that time itself I guessed that this is what gonna happenBig smile

What does concern mean?  Is it like a mistress?  Sorry, Krithiga, I don't know the latest terms in use among the younger generation!
_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Will anyone in real life maker her own hubby marry another girl......we see that in serials so often....
Well said Shubba.. it already happened in Uravugal... where the wife got her husband married to another woman (while she was still married) because she couldn't have babies D'oh..

Thanks for the Wednesday Updates..

wow.. something new in the serial... MM has taken up the pipe adi sandai now eh D'oh... ROFL... but irunthaalum how dare he not listen to kannan and just beat him up along with Shiva... though it was Archana's fault too.. hmm.. eppo irunthu Archana pathi vaikara veli paarka aarambichaa?  Confused

Looks like Kannan's friend may do something to take revenge.... poor Kannan..

and man poor baby... how come Archana didn't notcie the baby had a fever? Confused... only Selvam figured it out?  hmmm.... time to bring Priya back Tongue...
Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

What does concern mean?  Is it like a mistress?  Sorry, Krithiga, I don't know the latest terms in use among the younger generation!

I meant mutual acceptance (or mutual concern)

Go to top