TMS Jan 31 - Feb 4.Mon-Fri Updates on page-1

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks shubba dear for the super quick update...πŸ‘

semma confusion starts in TMS now onwards...πŸ˜• Jayanthi-kku doubt vanthacchu...😑
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Thanks shubba dear for the super quick update...πŸ‘

semma confusion starts in TMS now onwards...πŸ˜• Jayanthi-kku doubt vanthacchu...😑

Since Archu is the heroine of the serial, I think director may bring a twist later that Archu did all these things for the betterment of her sis life.. Though she puts on those harsh words to her.. probably she is feeling sad for whatever she is doing (thinking that it will unite her and Dheena or she might marry someone else and lead a happy life).. This is just my guessπŸ˜ƒ
thank u Subba DearπŸ‘

I really hope Jayanthi annan kitta solla poyi Kanna gets hurt by her sweet brother.. Last time Kannan got a warning from him now this matter if he hears
Thank u shubba for ur update...

y selvam always blame archu for the prblm?????  

He & his MIL is the main reason of Archu behaviour...... If they did't exchange their baby  the prblm did't arrives  btwn archu & her sister......

when Jayanthi will find out the offender of  baby exchange issue????

Vasu & Reva track is irritating to watch.......
Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

Since Archu is the heroine of the serial, I think director may bring a twist later that Archu did all these things for the betterment of her sis life.. Though she puts on those harsh words to her.. probably she is feeling sad for whatever she is doing (thinking that it will unite her and Dheena or she might marry someone else and lead a happy life).. This is just my guessπŸ˜ƒ

yes dear u may be correct.. tat director can give any twists to confuse us more...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
thank you for the kalakkal update daa Shubba πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Poor Priya...  what is she to do if the baby is attached to her (after all the baby is her's naa ).  Enna irunthaalum Archu ippadhi pannu vaa nnu ethir paarkala... hmm lets she how the director justifies.. Like Krithiga said, perhaps they would justify Archu by saying she did this for Priya's betterment.

Uh oh... this Jayanthi innum ithey velai thaan pannura?? ...
Thanks for the update Eljay Maa

ufff ooo Dheena is still the same 😑.. nenatchen... aracha maavai thaane araipaanga.. hope this time Priya doesn't fall for this.. i would rather her marry Kannan...

but this Archu is totally unfair.. she can link Priya with Kannan, when it isn't true, but kovam pothikittu varuthu when he says something hypothetically 😑
Thanks for the update!
I was wondering how come director changed a negative character to the core (Dheena ) to a +ve character all of a sudden without any incidents...
This Reva track is boring and too monotonous

Yes as i guessed earlier tat evil Dheena still has all his negative thoughts... 😑and he will never change and he still has tat revenge on tat Priya... pavam priya she must not be caught by him again...πŸ˜”
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago