Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

At last!! (Nice birthday treat for me) (Page 2)

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I agree I hate being a week late in UK, but It gives a nice excuse to watch SGP two time.Once on Ytube and Tv....I wish they would hug..I cannot believe their was a peck before a hug. I was expecting a hug first, but our Sushaan our different. Waiting for that magical moment, and I love how the CVs are dealing with Sushaan's story, like bringing them closer slowly. I just love how Sushaan taking their relationship slowly, it's a treat to watch.Not like many other couples in TV today... I guess our Ishaan is also turning  Romantic and for the first time Suhaana blushed.

Edited by coolmimz - 30 January 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmimz

I agree I hate being a week late in UK, but It gives a nice excuse to watch SGP two time.Once on Ytube and Tv....I wish they would hug..I cannot believe their was a peck before a hug. I was expecting a hug first, but our Sushaan our different. Waiting for that magical moment, and I love how the CVs are dealing with Sushaan's story, like bringing them closer slowly. I just love how Sushaan taking their relationship slowly, it's a treat to watch.Not like many other couples in TV today... I guess our Ishaan is also turning  Romantic and for the first time Suhaana blushed.

I know, tell me about it but as you said it is good to be able to watch it twice and yes our Sushaan are just too adorable. Embarrassed

Go to top