Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pressurize and Bashing an ACTOR?-Drashti Dhami (Page 6)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Vijj I agree with you . Please stop bashng both Drashti and Gurmeet . They both are the heart of GHSP.

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
The ppl who r bashing DD probably are pissed coz poor GC was also bashed. They just want tit for tat thts all i can say. I sweaarrr i want the Mods to close this GF tooAngryENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

@Rickks,i don't mean any offense to u,i hv never seen u bash GC or DD,but i would hv been happy if u had created a similar post when GC was bashed meaninglessly

Well if you have seen me not Bashing GC or DD, its because i dont want to......I can be critical about their acting but thats just about it .

My topic had nothing to with GC right
....i wish that you would stick to the Topic....

Edited by rickks - 30 January 2011 at 8:46am
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silver.

let me say it again,

ahem,
please do not bring in GC here as this post is dedicated to DD. Smile
Lovely post viji,
although i do not know the reason why DD refused to sport the bump, or if the article is ACTUALLY true, i won't bash DD.
I have known quite the history of this forum (being the stalker i am LOL) and it's about time people bring in change !

Again, i state it every now and then that i have lost my hope & faith in humanity, but i cannot deny that i still do hope, just a little bit LOL

Thanks Dear...I just dont get it why they have to bring in GC unnecessarily when ,my post has nothing to do with him

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

Guys, stop getting hyper over chugalkhor aunty segment.. She also said MC is happening, did it happen till now? And tht aunty has said so many other things related so many shows which haven come true (I hav a proof too )...So just chilax untill GEET or DD herself tells it...

Viji, thanks for the post... It is much needed nowSmile

Thanks Dear...Even i wish that People would stick to the Topic and not turn into a Battle Field....I have by no means Involved GC here, and still he is dragged into this Discussion.....Wonder why???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by maaneetian

Viji..sach mein

...jab bhi kuch bhi article aata hai..tab tab hamare leads ki bashing shuru..Kabhie GC and Kabhie DD

...and yeh limitless negetivity is killing the fun element of the show...so many post regarding the same...jaha dekhe wohi story...We all love Maaneet together..it na tak ki Jab bhi simple si MU batae hai..tab bardasht nahi hota hai...n The very actors who r playing the Maaneet are not spared.....this POV is not understandable...DD has her Privacy and GC has his personal life....why is the personal life given priority over Maaneet..The show is about the beautiful love of Maaneet and the negetivity is in complete contrast with the love shown on screen...
 bashing of leads for their personal lives should be stopped...

just my pov Viji...wht do u think???
Mags

Yaar this sister of mine never logs off...

Hey Mags.....Yes i am always Logged On...LOL

I agree totally with what you have said

Haa haa Viji....lol..aage pad isse bhi bada likha hai maine...sach mein Kullu n preeto and yes aapko bhi...n lavu ko pata hai..yeh negativity sach main hairan karti hai...
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen...

Guys - cant u stick to topic? This post is about DD so why bring GC in it? This eye for an eye thing is only ruining the atmosphere here and nothing else.

lastly ... i just wish we go back to the way we were ... this whole GC vs DD thing is darn annoying ..... worse part is ... its only a handful of ppl (on both sides) who are ruining the atmosphere for the rest of us .....uff

Blame me, that i thought of even tryingConfused
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Viji ClapClap

as fans we should make more positive posts so that no negativity can have any kind of damage to our loved pair of Maaneet..They pair  and the show should always have positive posts as well coz that will help the viewers gather more and more interest...as fans we should always support our leads in their lives as well coz that is not what is on display is it....
chalo Viji..pado and tell me what u think...

yaar 2 times post kiya...pata hai..how much all this is troubling many....Angry

MagsSmile

Totally agree Mags

Go to top