Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pressurize and Bashing an ACTOR?-Drashti Dhami (Page 11)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I so agree VIJI..its makes no sense to me..she has right to do what she likes and if she is not comfortable why let her do it..abhinav left the show coz he got something else here she is just letting her Cvs know whts required..so whats a big deal..why cant we takle that..and if this requires a bit of changes in the track..go ahead and take it..nothings gonna change. I LOVE GEET for her courage so if story takes a turn i will accept it with open arms..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111Arwen.

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

I so agree VIJI..its makes no sense to me..she has right to do what she likes and if she is not comfortable why let her do it..abhinav left the show coz he got something else here she is just letting her Cvs know whts required..so whats a big deal..why cant we takle that..and if this requires a bit of changes in the track..go ahead and take it..nothings gonna change. I LOVE GEET for her courage so if story takes a turn i will accept it with open arms..

Babes...Love you for the Comment......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mchopra

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
gr8 post viji...<3...

i cnt wait for this matter to be settled... i guess if one feels uncomfortable one is allow to share her opinions after all she is only an actress-.. those bashing her.. continue and wen she leaves i wish u all the best watchin any serialSleepy

the hilarious point is most wanted MC cuz they wanted romanceConfused and now they are makin a big issue abt itConfused for me i dnt want MC but if the actor is not comfortable toh phir i will have to adjust to that or risk havin her leave the show and since she is the only reason for me watchin this show.. i dnt want her to go anywer..<3

she rocks for me<3..
she made the character geet and portrayed it wiz perfection <3 and i will always love her- thanks DD for bein such a sport-

even if article is true(which i doubt) and thats Sbs aunty is a liar also.. the jail track never even occuredDead then am still goin to support DD - if others can have exceptions on the set then why cant she?Confused

ps how can she disagree wen she knew abt the pregnancy track all along..< definiteli food for thought<3 think abt that instead of bashin herBig smile

niwayzz sorry viji if i went off topicSmile

Edited by _innocent_ - 30 January 2011 at 10:51am

archie.111

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
After reading somany topics regarding DD not wanting to have a bump belly and feels uncomfortable, I feel that the best solution to all this is just  have a 4 month leap, and show her giving birth to the baby and she is back with her flat tummy..

The other question is will she be able to play the role of a mom..

Then the CV's will show miscarriage, but the the whole essence of the show seems to be changing since the idea of the character of geet is she is fighting society who traumatized her that she has spoil t her family name and has finally found her knight shinning Armour to make her live a life of respect !

If her conern is just not wanting to have a belly .then the best solution is to have a quick 4 months leap and have her holding a baby...

Tomorrow they can just make a quick annoucement of a leap befire the start of teh show and then show her giving birth to teh baby or
show a quick baby shower and then the baby os born the following episode due to akllthe stress she has gone thought

Just my thoughts !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111-PoisonIvy-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Great post Ricks!! Exactly my point... If she doesnt wanna sport baby bump be it!!. Afterall its she who has to wear that and work for 16 Hrs a day!! And if PH wants  they can replace her, force her or change the track... Leave it to them!!
If people have problem why such posts are not opened for GC... OPEN IT!! Why to cry in this post??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111hindu4lyf-PoisonIvy-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Great post Ricks!! Exactly my point... If she doesnt wanna sport baby bump be it!!. Afterall its she who has to wear that and work for 16 Hrs a day!! And if PH wants  they can replace her, force her or change the track... Leave it to them!!
If people have problem why such posts are not opened for GC... OPEN IT!! Why to cry in this post??

Thank Rolzzz

Rolzz

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

gr8 post viji...<3...

i cnt wait for this matter to be settled... i guess if one feels uncomfortable one is allow to share her opinions after all she is only an actress-.. those bashing her.. continue and wen she leaves i wish u all the best watchin any serialSleepy

the hilarious point is most wanted MC cuz they wanted romanceConfused and now they are makin a big issue abt itConfused for me i dnt want MC but if the actor is not comfortable toh phir i will have to adjust to that or risk havin her leave the show and since she is the only reason for me watchin this show.. i dnt want her to go anywer..<3

she rocks for me<3..
she made the character geet and portrayed it wiz perfection <3 and i will always love her- thanks DD for bein such a sport-

even if article is true(which i doubt) and thats Sbs aunty is a liar also.. the jail track never even occuredDead then am still goin to support DD - if others can have exceptions on the set then why cant she?Confused

ps how can she disagree wen she knew abt the pregnancy track all along..< definiteli food for thought<3 think abt that instead of bashin herBig smile

niwayzz sorry viji if i went off topicSmile

Thanks yaar ....Smile

And for your question in RED

What if this was the IDEA since Day one.......What if  the lead protagonist Geet getting pregnant was just to aid to the story for then....and the MC/Abortion track was always their IDEA since Day one....Is it not a POSSIBILITY an now since so much has been talked about the Baby, what if they requested her to give it a thought...Can't it be this way too.....

Why be under the PRETEXT that A FULL TERM PREGNANCY was always there from the start....what if the track was just to show the depths of deceit faced by a girl (Geet), and the lengths to which human beings can fall (Dev)

Edited by rickks - 30 January 2011 at 12:13pm

archie.111

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

After reading somany topics regarding DD not wanting to have a bump belly and feels uncomfortable, I feel that the best solution to all this is just  have a 4 month leap, and show her giving birth to the baby and she is back with her flat tummy..

The other question is will she be able to play the role of a mom..

Then the CV's will show miscarriage, but the the whole essence of the show seems to be changing since the idea of the character of geet is she is fighting society who traumatized her that she has spoil t her family name and has finally found her knight shinning Armour to make her live a life of respect !

If her conern is just not wanting to have a belly .then the best solution is to have a quick 4 months leap and have her holding a baby...

Tomorrow they can just make a quick annoucement of a leap befire the start of teh show and then show her giving birth to teh baby or
show a quick baby shower and then the baby os born the following episode due to akllthe stress she has gone thought

Just my thoughts !

The question is are we ready to take a Leap....Previously in GHSP we have had 1weeks leap and the CV's were Bashed Left right and Center...

I personally dont want to see a Leap, i think it kills the essence of the show

Go to top