Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~New Beginnings (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
panna the siggy looks amazingggggggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OptimisticEyes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~New Beginnings (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

panna the siggy looks amazingggggggg

Prachi Hug Hug Hug
Thanks....glad you liked the siggy....

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
SHACHI MENTAL ASYLUM is BACK AGAIN ! Big smileROFL

Do join!!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaknimmi101Cutie_PriAsmi2013OptimisticEyes

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanx Jessuuuu Hug Hug Hug Hug

@Panna awesome siggie I m gonna use it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OptimisticEyes

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI2010

Originally posted by bones88

Originally posted by Jessuu

@Lsa_de ...if you dont mind me asking...why would you post a ronit roy pic in panchi bora's fanclub? LOLConfused ???

Goodmorning All! Hug

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... Isa please read the first page first post... it clearly mentions that please don't post pics of any celeb.. unless its related to panchi... meaning panchi has too be in that pic/article or videoBig smile
exactly...even i m surprised to see thisConfused
@ Jessuu , bones , Asmi..The reason I posted RR pic in PFc is Chi herself...Panchi is not in that pic,but at that time i was wishing Chi may also win SFF for her 1st film next yr.Day DreamingSmile RR won his 1st FF this yr after almost 10 yrs after he left bollywood . I want Chi to see hard work really pays and set her mind on her goal = Bollywood. Big smileBig smile If u ppl still want i will edit. Cry

Edited by Isa_de - 02 February 2011 at 1:57am

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
hiee panchianssssssss

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_de

@Lsa_de ...if you dont mind me asking...why would you post a ronit roy pic in panchi bora's fanclub? LOLConfused ???

Goodmorning All! Hug

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... Isa please read the first page first post... it clearly mentions that please don't post pics of any celeb.. unless its related to panchi... meaning panchi has too be in that pic/article or videoBig smile
@ Jessuu , bones , Asmi..The reason I posted RR pic in PFc is Chi herself...Panchi is not in that pic,but at that time i was wishing Chi may also win SFF for her 1st film next yr.Day DreamingSmile RR won his 1st FF this yr after almost 10 yrs after he left bollywood . I want Chi to see hard work really pays and set her mind on her goal = Bollywood. Big smileBig smile If u ppl still want i will edit. Cry

You don't have to edit it lsa, that is sweet of you to wish her ...but  how come there is no mention of panchi in your postSmileSmile yep so you get my point na, if there is no panchi in pic.. then dont post itSmile tc.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Isa_debones88

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_de

Goodmorning All! Hug

LOL... Isa please read the first page first post... it clearly mentions that please don't post pics of any celeb.. unless its related to panchi... meaning panchi has too be in that pic/article or videoBig smile

You don't have to edit it lsa, that is sweet of you to wish her ...but  how come there is no mention of panchi in your postSmileSmile yep so you get my point na, if there is no panchi in pic.. then dont post itSmile tc.

totally agreeThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Asmi2013

Post Reply New Post

Go to top