Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~New Beginnings (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 148

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachimishra85

Originally posted by Asmi-Panchifan

I replied her saying we all pray for her always...and wishing her to get South Filmfare next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So swweet of u Di, like Pri said hope she gets Best Debutant and also Best Actress Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
Prachi & PRI when i saw pics of south filmfare in TOI couple of days back...first thing came in my minde was abt chi getting the award for Best debutantBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85Cutie_Pri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~New Beginnings (Page 141)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

awww thaaanks pri, asmi di and kajalHug loveee u guysHeart... it really means alot.. pri here is the stacked aviWink

Thanx Bona Hug luvvv u Heart Heart Heart I m using it WinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I replied her saying we all pray for her always...and wishing her to get South Filmfare next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So swweet of u Di, like Pri said hope she gets Best Debutant and also Best Actress Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
Prachi & PRI when i saw pics of south filmfare in TOI couple of days back...first thing came in my minde was abt chi getting the award for Best debutantBig smile

Aww di even I was thinking d same thing Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Luv u dii HugHug hope she really wins d award Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85Asmi2013

Cutie_Pri

IF-Dazzler

Cutie_Pri

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Hey Panchians
Good evening girls
So Bona when is the mahurat of The 10th PFC, I'm egerly waiting waiting for it Wink Wink

Heart Prachi

kajalHug new PFC once we finish the next 10 pages.. and this time PFC is gonna rock.. in terms of layout... panna and pri have put in alot of hard work.. and when ull see the creations they have done.. its stunning.. proud too be apart of a fanclub where we have talented people like themHeart

Bona HugHugHug Agree all Panchians r immensely talented Star Star
I m super duper excited abt d new look of PFC Big smileBig smile can't wait to see d final result...hope every1 lyks it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BTW I hv a suggestn EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in d gallery sectn der r lots of pics which r no longer available so instead of all d pics can we hv few pics n also links posted wer we can find all d pics...as it will take less time for d processiong of d whole pg Embarrassed

Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85Asmi2013OptimisticEyesbones88

OptimisticEyes

IF-Sizzlerz

OptimisticEyes

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Bona HugHugHug 
Omggg bonaaa those avis are just outstandingly gorgeous...WOW!...can't take my eyes of them... Chi look so mesmerizing in blue... me using the stack one...thanks..mwah.

bones88

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

awww thaaanks pri, asmi di and kajalHug loveee u guysHeart... it really means alot.. pri here is the stacked aviWink

Ur welcome Bona bt seriously girl u should be making more of ur creative works

bones88

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Clap Clap

Hey Panchians
Good evening girls
So Bona when is the mahurat of The 10th PFC, I'm egerly waiting waiting for it Wink Wink

Heart Prachi

kajalHugHugHugHug new PFC once we finish the next 10 pages.. and this time PFC is gonna rock.. in terms of layout... panna and pri have put in alot of hard work.. and when ull see the creations they have done.. its stunning.. proud too be apart of a fanclub where we have talented people like themHeart

Then toh I'm 101% sure that PFC is going to rock afterall like u said we have talented Panchians and their creatives heads thinks some of the most outstanding ideas and I'm just wishing them all the very best Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Asmi2013

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Pri

Hey Panchians
Good evening girls

Heart Prachi

kajalHug new PFC once we finish the next 10 pages.. and this time PFC is gonna rock.. in terms of layout... panna and pri have put in alot of hard work.. and when ull see the creations they have done.. its stunning.. proud too be apart of a fanclub where we have talented people like themHeart

Bona HugHugHug Agree all Panchians r immensely talented Star Star
I m super duper excited abt d new look of PFC Big smileBig smile can't wait to see d final result...hope every1 lyks it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

BTW I hv a suggestn EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed in d gallery sectn der r lots of pics which r no longer available so instead of all d pics can we hv few pics n also links posted wer we can find all d pics...as it will take less time for d processiong of d whole pg Embarrassed

Embarrassed

I agrre with Pri... Bona, if you provide the links for the pics then the opening page will take less time to open and also will look neat and also this time we can add all her new pics from AK and all her photoshots and there should be in separate space where you can add some recent siggies and avis of Panchi Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013Cutie_Pribones88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top